• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightingale Meeting Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I has returned, the storm was underwhelming, I was hoping to go outside and duke it out with the storm gods.
Alas, next time I will face them in glorious combat.

I post once in the morning and again in the evening
You have all day
Not everyone has all day. And I would post right now, but I'm waiting on someone. There's nothing wrong with waiting a little bit for someone to catch up is there?

Is anyone waiting on a reply? Or should we just steam ahead into what's gonna be intense action?

*Juste just picks everyone that is still at the guild hall up, places them in a cart and begins pushing the cart up the hill* (HE SAID BE UNPREDICTABLLEEEEE!!!!!) XD

Teonor's current thoughts about the other characters(This is in Teonor's CS):

Relationships:
  • Alison: A polite but determined lady.
    • Autumn: A glowing owl. Doesn't know their name, or anything else.
  • Ari(Trainer): An aloof legendary figure, who appears more intelligent than he lets on.
    • Misty: A friendly griffin.
    • Lexi: An intimidating basilisk, who appears to be easily angered.
  • Tenebrous: A quiet guy, who appears to know about magic, seeing as he recognized the white magic from the guild hall. Teonor doesn't really know this guy, or even his name.
  • Leon: A nice guy, although a bit brash and ignorant at times. Teonor thinks he's an interesting fellow, and finds his energeticness pretty cool.
  • Gabrielle: A friendly and outgoing person. Teonor thinks she'd be a good teammate in the future, simply based on her openness.
  • Juste: Not met, Teonor hasn't noticed him yet.
  • Sebastian: A friendly-looking guy, who joined a little later than the others. Teonor doesn't really know this guy, or even his name.

Teonor's current thoughts about the other characters(This is in Teonor's CS):

Relationships:
  • Alison: A polite but determined lady.
    • Autumn: A glowing owl. Doesn't know their name, or anything else.
  • Ari(Trainer): An aloof legendary figure, who appears more intelligent than he lets on.
    • Misty: A friendly griffin.
    • Lexi: An intimidating basilisk, who appears to be easily angered.
  • Tenebrous: A quiet guy, who appears to know about magic, seeing as he recognized the white magic from the guild hall. Teonor doesn't really know this guy, or even his name.
  • Leon: A nice guy, although a bit brash and ignorant at times. Teonor thinks he's an interesting fellow, and finds his energeticness pretty cool.
  • Gabrielle: A friendly and outgoing person. Teonor thinks she'd be a good teammate in the future, simply based on her openness.
  • Juste: Not met, Teonor hasn't noticed him yet.
  • Sebastian: A friendly-looking guy, who joined a little later than the others. Teonor doesn't really know this guy, or even his name.
The fact that Teonor hasnt noticed Juste made me feel so happy. My lil ranger boi is being super stealth XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back