• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightingale Meeting Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wow guys, I sleep for one night and now I have 4 mini essays to read and 8 alerts. Thanks xD

I've read through everyone's, but I won't be able to post for the earlier part of my day, as I have 3 exams coming up soon. Hyped for this roleplay btw, it's starting out great! <3
As the story develops a bit more, I may introduce a second character(I mean, not all recruits are going to start at the same time xD) which will hopefully make things more interesting if it slows down.

*Slips into the OOC* Hoi everyboooody. Hope to get accepted soon. I'm reaally interested in this roleplay, my friend LadyOfStars LadyOfStars is in this roleplay as well so I thought it would be awesome to join in after I found out!

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Just a little question: you described your character's insomnia as a 'weakness' however u only described him as always being alert. In order to turn it into an actual weakness, I think you should add something in the description explaining it as a weakness. e.g. 'Due to his infrequent sleep patterns, he tends to be sleepier and easier to tire out', or something like that.

This is our NEW current roster:
  • (F)Alison Barclay - 17 - Half-elf - Scout - Bisexual
  • (M)Teonor Zumrel - 18 - Half-elf - Medic(partly rogue) - Bisexual
  • (M)Tenebrous Elesham - 17 - Human - Mage - Homosexual
  • (M)Leonzio Rosalba - 17 - Human - Fighter - Heterosexual
  • (F)Gabrielle Kraus - 16 - Human - Engineer - Bisexual
  • (M)Juste Wolfwood - 18 - Human - Ranger - Bisexual
  • (M)Sebastian Monaso - 18 - Elf - Tamer - Heterosexual - To be accepted
WE HAVE SO MANY NEW CHARACTERS! This is awesome guys :D

The only class we don't have is rogue, but to be honest, it's not like we HAVE to fill every role xD And my character is partly rogue so eh :P

Last edited:
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Just a little question: you described your character's insomnia as a 'weakness' however u only described him as always being alert. In order to turn it into an actual weakness, I think you should add something in the description explaining it as a weakness. e.g. 'Due to his infrequent sleep patterns, he tends to be sleepier and easier to tire out', or something like that.
Ah! I didn't notice, I shall correct it in just a few!!!! Thank you!

Hey, so I have a severe thunderstorm/tornado watch going in in my area. Just letting you guys know I won't be able to do much tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back