• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Night Stand

Petra

Hello, I would like to start a modern fantasy with someone. I already have a somewhat idea in mind...but It needs help. I need someone who's willing to build off of ideas and give me some of their own. I also need someone who's willing to play multiple characters preferably both male and female. I use vulgar language and can get quite descriptive when it comes to gory scenes, so if this grosses you out than this isn't the rp for you. I also have a strange work schedule so I won't be able to reply EVERY day, I do apologize for it.

Alright, so a little about me hm? I have been roleplaying on an off for a good...13 or so years now and am well over the age of 21. Yes, I know. Im old. But oh well. I like to play multiple characters and enjoy bringing up random twists and such. I like to build a character through character development, so I don't use character sheets as I feel like I can't sum up my characters properly. What else? I don't really have any restrictions on who you want to play, bring in which ever characters you'd like. No romance does not have to develop between the characters, but if it does I prefer mxf, but I will try fxf. If you have any other questions feel free to shoot them out there. I am also a fan of having some comedic relief within an rp as well as a good amount of action. 

Introduction :

The night was a typical Friday night, everyone was off work and starting to party. The bar itself was starting to liven up, music blared from the speakers on the wall making it difficult to hold a proper conversation with somebody. Not like people were here to make pleasant conversation, no, this was a club for the creatures of the night. What does this mean? Well, it was a club for vampires, werewolves, demons and everything else that was willing to rip the heads off of normal humans. They often came here to get away from the normal human clubs and meet others like them. The succubus was there to get some information on her next hit and to ‘people’ watch. What could she say? She enjoyed watching fights break out and couples trying to get down each other’s throats.

Placing the screwdriver down the woman appeared in her mid-20’s with a slim figure. She stood around 5’6” but that wasn’t noticeable since she was currently sitting down on a bar stool. The woman was wearing a tight grey pencil skirt with a white blouse that was see through with the right angle. Her outfit showed off all the right curves and was quite alluring to some people, it was her job…in a way. Being a succubus the woman was able to manipulate people into doing what she wanted when she wanted and where she wanted. She once had a man cut off his own..unmentionables and feed them to his dog. This was only one of the acts that she has committed against the laws of the Night Stand. A group of ‘good’ creatures who acted as cops for the unruly night creatures.

Satania wasn’t one who enjoyed listening to people, but she would if she absolutely had to. Much like now, she was currently working for the Night Stand, trying to see if she could catch any leads on someone who has been mutilating humans for the past two weeks. Leaving their bodies hanging from various buildings, and not all in one piece either. It really was a gruesome sight and the human cops weren’t about to solve the case. So, why not offer a succubus with a mile long track record a way to free herself from the debts that she had accumulated with the only creatures that were able to send her back to hell?

(this isn't one of my best but I feel like it leaves a lot of space open for whatever character/s you wish to play. Just drop me a pm with a reply and we can get right to it)

Anime    realistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back