Junior Detective
Time: 2300

Temperature: 1°C

Date: Thursday, January 29th

Weather: Heavy Rain, Lightning

Population(original): 550

Population(current): 495
Of the population include:
Armed personnel and law enforcement after the prison event and in town shooting: 20
Deceased: 55
Population alive that witnessed magic: 25

A storm has rolled in from off shore. A rare occurrence, but not unheard of. Citizens have all returned to their homes. The only people out tonight are law enforcement, to make sure everyone is safe at home, and even they will call it a night soon. Waves can be heard crashing against the coast from most places in town, and what few trees there are have been uprooted. The beacon does not glow, it hasn't for years. The town is deciding whether or not to fix it as a lighthouse is very useful, but a decision has not been made yet. 

Masters will start from their base of operations and decide what 
to do from there. 

Leonardo stirred but did not wake. As long as nothing happened within his and caster's territory, he likely wouldn't all night. He would have to be at his best constantly if he was to win, and lack of sleep would be a terrible cause of failure. Leonardo would not be so irresponsible.

Leonardo stirred but did not wake. As long as nothing happened within his and caster's territory, he likely wouldn't all night. He would have to be at his best constantly if he was to win, and lack of sleep would be a terrible cause of failure. Leonardo would not be so irresponsible.

A stone eye opened above Leonardo abruptly. Its golden pupil dilating and focusing on its comfortable master. Caster remembered how comfortable it was to sleep like this as a child. Another stone eye appeared outside, on the walls of the castle. Their bounded field had been erected during the setting hours of the day, and it completely changed the property of the castle. They were now elevated high above the streets on a hill that could never fit within the estate, surrounded by a miniature forest of trees, with the easiest route to the streets being a simple road that extended from the fringes of the fort to the town. The sky itself, within her bounded field, had changed: the moon and sun were surrounded by magic circles in the sky, axes and circles moved across the sky like it was a planetarium, and galaxies, stars, and planets that never existed in the plane of Earth were visible from the fort, moving in orbits, rivers, and clusters. Outside the fort, colours only visible to the magical rose in streams from their sigils of fort Dun na long, Whitehall castle, and the castle of Lough Hyne, drifting up in a sphere centre around the town of Baltimore to a position in correspondence with the moon, making the moon shine brighter on the castle in a holy and wonderful stream of colour and moonshine. Unfortunately, Caster didn't have the time to relish in this beauty: she and her minions had been working hard for her throughout the previous day, and she needed to get started on this immediately. Standing in the basement of their operations, Caster emerged from her seated position, before the scenery around her suddenly changed. She was now standing on the island castle in Lough Hyne, a ways off from Baltimore, surrounded by all sorts of minions, pulsing with something dreadful, something terrible...

"We'll be beginning." Caster smiled to the three children in the room, petrified by the overbearing, otherworldly presence before them. They were panting, finding it hard to breathe in front of her and they could feel their eyes burn just looking at Caster's glowing body. Her heads swivelled so that her despair could eye them directly, and their face of despair took a deep breath, before she breathed a sweet, purple aroma onto them, and they passed out one by one into a comatose state. Minions of all manners, practically glowing, stepped forward as they formed a circle around Caster and the three children, each supplying a tiny stream of condensed mana that wrapped around the children's heads, but together, the streams of mana overlapped to become visible and dense. With a swift motion of her staff, Caster tapped the ground with her staff, and a magic circle enveloped the entire scene, filling the island with the brightest light before three silhouettes emerged from the children's minds.

"Welcome to the bloodbath." Caster's three heads greeted the three minions she had summoned, each emanating a presence that betrayed something far more fearful than the others that surrounded them.

Servant-tier Stats of the three minions:

Servant of the Woods

gloxinia_image.jpg

Str: E

End: E

Agi: D

Mag: C

Luk: E

Servant of the Lands

latest

Str: C

End: D

Agi: E

Mag: E

Servant of the Deep

latest

Str: E

End: E

Agi: E

Mag: B

Stone eyes appeared all over the town of Baltimore just after the flash of light from the island of Lough Hyne. Having addressed the greeting of her three newest servants, Caster had returned to her basement, where she would remain to watch the entire town of Baltimore. Taking in a deep breath, she breathed forth a thick, superfluid mist that creeped along the roads of the town, inducing a loss of orientation, balance, and a peculiar sense of vertigo to whomever breathed in it. In the meanwhile, her minions waited dormant in the town, ready to appear when a conflict between masters and servants arose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charles Rose

Charles was sitting on a chair, his computer open. Reading before the nightfall was a passion for him and the weather on the outside was perfect... And a message for some news was send for Aline.

The day was kind of stressful but at the end relaxing with the shopping session. Plus, the first master have been found out.

But, does the master also find out Charles was one master along with two servants? The evil smile coming from the priest was staying on his mind. How could a priest join a war ? The idea was fucked up for him.

Charles smirk at this idea, but there was also something weird coming toward the one he call "Lux". She had something that was attracting Charles, and mysteriously, he had never get a feeling toward someone like this. But... Nothing could stop his goal after all.

Crossing his legs on his chair with a bowl of coffee, Charles was ready to sneak out once more bypassing the security outside, when something will happen this night.

And if someone would come, a camera security and a alarm was there. A simple defense mechanism, Charles was not really counting on that after all as a smile appear on his face as thunder strike was heard.

"Rider, i'm counting on both of you tonight. We have to found the culprit of the prison as soon as possible. If you feel a strong source of power, tell me. I'm sure this person will strike tonight once more. Tonight will be the first official first blood."

@SomeStupidWords

faust fate infinite.png

Faust had his hands in his pockets walking through the streets of Baltimore. His shoulder and foot still hurt like hell, but that wasn't much of a bother. It was a huge problem.

Ow, crap. You really had to run in and kill everything, didn't you?

He started complaining.

You were the one screaming about wall-mouths. It's your fault, not mine.

Faust sighed heavily and continued walking down the town. He got a few hateful glares here and there. Probably from Caster's working. He seemed pretty hated, and he probably would be blamed for burning the prison.

How many people do you reckon got mindfucked by Caster?

I'd say a good thrity, forty?

Fuck.

Just an estimate.

Faust found a bench near the road and sat down on it. He leaned back and sighed heavily.

I don't think you should stay too long here. Some people may sense my presence here. Especially so after I've harvested a bit too much human souls.

WELL RELEASE SOME YOU DUMBASS. OR JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

They continued to argue over... things until Faust got fed up and left the seat and headed back to the manor. Wasn't the best idea hanging around anyways. He'd better get Faust To set up some defences as well. He looked around and attempted to communicate to Assassin mentally.

Oi, where the hell are you? That creepy little girl wants you to kill a bunch of people, are you actually going to do that?

And while you're at it, I'm going to ask you to go through the extra trouble of bringing a few bodies back. Can you do that?

@Charmingdruid9

Berserker saw the sun set hours ago. When he realized the time had come, with joy in his... head crevasse, he appeared before Marie. Fire bellowing from where his head should be. He asks her "so, where shall we be going" 

@Dante Verren

Rider/Outside Charles' House

The lightning flashed, illuminating Rider as she spun under the rain, cupping it in her hands with a gentle smile on her face. She didn't seem bothered in the slightest by the cold or the wet, even in the light clothing she was wearing. When the lightning flashed, it seemed to snake out towards her, forking unnaturally. "It's strange..." She muttered. "It feels different, now."

Rider stood nearby, leaning against the wall of the house, sheltered from the rain. "The world's changed. Even the weather, huh?" She looked at the clouds, an odd expression on her face. "Well, I guess it's for the best."

Rider nodded, the smile still on her face. "I think so, mostly."

She stopped spinning, as the two of them heard the voice of Charles in their minds. Rider responded, with little delay. "We'll patrol, then. We'll cover more ground if the two of us separate, but we can regroup to fight." She stood, and began to walk forward, then hesitated. "What will you be doing?She asked, as a white horse manifested in front of each sister. The horses were identical - they were large, powerful specimens that seemed to shine faintly under the dark clouds. Rider reached out, petting her mount as it nuzzled against her. At the same time, Rider leaped onto her horse in one quick motion. Together, the two began to trot around the house, heading for the front door of the house. 

@Nick Ton Cutter

In the streets of Baltimore, Ready for anything to happen

Jirei stood motionless in the streets of Baltimore. The pouring rain splashed with impressive height upon impact on the ground along with the occasional burst of light followed by a clap of thunder. However Jirei was completely unphased by this weather, never needing an umbrella or a hood. He was intent on finding the culprit of the mass killings in the prison. Although it wasn't the deaths of the civilians that fueled his motivation. Rather it was his dedication to the church. Plenty of evidence suggests that a master was behind the killings. In other words they ignored the rules of the war by intentionally involving civilians. Blatantly ignoring these rules was an insult to the holy church and in turn was an insult to him too. As a proud Executor it was his job to put a stop to this murderer. In any way possible. "In the name of thy lord. I shall strike down the hammer of judgment then sentance the heathens to death and should they choose to resist... I shall personally lop off their heads where they stand..." Jirei held four blades in his hand. The hilt of each blade stuck in between each finger as if he had a bunch of long claws. These blades were known as black keys. A symbol of an Executor. Though it is said these blades are difficult to handle, it didn't prove much of a challenge for him due to his sheer strength. Soon Jirei heard a snapping of a twig behind him, as if on instinct he threw the blades just to the left of the source, mostly as a scare tactic. But the noise was caused by a stray dog that soon darted off from the immediate threat. The blades he threw easily managed to pierce the concrete wall. Although the Black Keys dissipated into nothing. This was of course becouse he formed the blades himself with his magic. Not many Executors know how to perform that kind of magic so they'd need to carry the keys with them at all times. Jirei started talking through his head trying to communicate with Saber. "It's quite the weather isn't it? Surely by now we aren't the only team to have learned some information. My bet would be that some blood is going to be spilled tonight and this time not just by civilians. However... before anything else I plan on finding the killer of Baltimore Prison. They have violated the rules and I cannot simply just stand here and let them continue further." Jirei started strolling down the street in the hopes of running into something interesting. His eyes darted around the street cautiously, ready to fight should someone suddenly attack. "Have you found anything of interest? Something that could give us even a hint of the killers identity?" He asked Saber still cautious of the potential dangers of the streets.

@Phayne

Naomi Maxwell - City Streets

The day had gone.. roughly as she had expected it to. She knew from the briefings and the symbols on the back of her hand that she was to be an active participant in the war. While she knew that going in she very much disliked not having a say in who her servant was. While she had no particular gripes with her newfound companion she would have much preferred a more useful class, such as Assassin. At the very least she was fortunate not to land herself with an inflexible class like Saber or Berserker. Nevertheless the pact was made and she had spent the remainder of the day getting brought up to speed and resting. It seemed that the war had only just begun prior to her arrival so she was confidant the other players had not yet set themselves up fully. Thus here she was, out in the cold and rainy streets of Baltimore. One hand clasped the handle of an umbrella while another held a cigarette to her lips. The cold air just amplified the smoke that flowed from her mouth as her eyes slowly drifted around the empty town. With the townsfolk all holed up in their homes she couldn't help but stick out. Clad in her usual attire with her dark blue duster and umbrella she would have done well to blend in had there been people to blend in with.

She came to a stop at the street corner, tilting her umbrella back slightly so she could peer up at the dark sky above. Flashes of light briefly illuminated the city before once again subjecting it to darkness and thunderous booms in the distance. She contemplated heading back, to just sit the night out and let events unfold. The only thing keeping her out in the cold rain were thoughts of past missions. Too often were situations like this filled with those who did little beyond hide and hope to achieve victory by default. Too few actors actually took it upon themselves to drive the narrative forward and as such it would be nearly impossible for her to locate them and dispatch them. The only choice was to draw them out and deal with whoever decided to show up. Hardly the most strategic option but it was the option she would go with, at least for the night. "Archer, keep your eyes peeled. Anyone who's out on the streets is a potential target, including me." She lowered her umbrella as she glanced over her shoulder at the rooftops behind her. Other than her subtle shift in focus she did little to betray her servants location as she once again resumed her trek down the street. "If at all possible I'd like to go home tonight with one less servant on the field." She was given one of the three Knight classes and fully intended to make use of her servant's abilities and so as she walked she kept aware of her surroundings as she searched for her fellow masters and their servants.

@Arlo Hayes

Charles Rose

"Heading outside right now would be suspicious..." Charles had once more package some weapons under his coat like before. Engine like flash grenade, pistol and of course his special device was on him. 

"And now i must hope the murderer of the prison will show up tonight..."

With stupefaction as he opened the front door, Charles saw both Rider on a white horse. 

After a moment, Charles hand toward Rider two tracking devices. "It will be infortunate for me if i had to use one command seal for a surprise attack. With that, we can know the position of each member of our tiny group, and alert if need. I guess, good luck ?"

If Rider would want to take it, Charles will lead on the outside, the sound of the crackling rain trembling on his hat as he lead further away from his home.

@SomeStupidWords

"I am afraid not" replied Saber, hidden in spirit form. Unless required to do so, he would not needlessly reveal himself in his mortal form whilst travelling. There was no need to tell everyone else that  he was a Servant; doing so would only invite needless conflict. "I agree that our priority target is the Master and Servant guilty of such heinious crimes" stated Saber, "... we cannot allow such a violent combination to continue with their violent schemes, such people do not deserve the glory of the grail nor do they deserve the freedom to continue doing as they please. "As one in my position, I cannot allow this evil to continue unpunished"

Saber paushed as a clash of lightning followed by the sound of thunder echoed from outside. "Has the overseer taken any action, surely such a holy man as himself will not allow such a master to continue unpunished"

((I've got the flu, so my post is a bit meh X.x Too tired to think up anything decent)

Archer- rooftops

Archer was sitting on one of the rooftops watching the sky. The lightning flew across the sky in a jubilant dance that seemed to part the sky. The thunder a deep, booming chuckle that resonated throughout the town. The rain didn't bother her in the slightest, she was too preoccupied revelling in her thoughts. 

Her Master's voice broke through her daydream. She hadn't expected such a serious Master. It wasn't a terrible partnership, but in terms of working together there was much to be done. The day hadn't done much to improve her opinion of her Master, but she felt obligated to protect her.

She looked to the street where her Master stood. Even with the rain pouring down she could see wel down the street, and it appeared empty. She looked down the other streets, and they too were empty. 

"No one appears to be nearby, but we are still close to the church. Perhaps going further into town will yield better results. However I question the wisdom in getting involved in a fight so soon in a war. These things take time, planning. Rome wasn't built in a day you know." she said, the last bit a lighthearted poke at her oh so serious Master. She chuckled at her own joke. 

She stood up, getting a better view of the town. At least what she could in the rain. The pitter patter that gently rang off of her armour was slightly annoying, but the thunder washed away the annoyance with each boom. All she could do was wait for now, and hope her Master had a plan. 

@Colt556

Marie sat up with a light yawn, she had spent the last few hours taking a small nap in preparation for he night's festivities. "Hello Berserker, Are you read for a night of fun?"With a light giggle she swung her feet over the edge of the bed and stood up. Marie yawned and stretched her arms sighing joyfully as her muscles slowly awoke. Once the two had returned to the light house after meeting assassin and his master, Marie had spent the rest of the day planning and setting traps around the house and lighthouse. In short she had needed a nap to regain her lost energy. 

A streak of lightning and the roar of thunder caused Marie to head towards the window and look outside. "Looks like the weather is pretty bad out there." An evil grin crossed her face and a lust for blood filled her eyes. "Isn't it perfect Berserker? It's like god is giving us his approval. Alright everything is ready, I just need to call Assassin." Marie retunerd to the bed and opened one of the drawers revealing a identical box that Marie had given to assassin. She picked it up and turned to face Berserker. "Just be patient just a little bit longer." With that being said Marie raised the box to her ear and spoke softly to it, "Connect." Soon the identical box she gave to assassin would begin to ring waiting for him to answer it. 

@AaronVolcano24 @Charmingdruid9

Rider/Outside Charles' House

Rider quickly snatched up the two devices, then tossed one casually to her sister, who caught it with the barest of movements. They both began to follow Charles.

"I'll head east," Rider said, pulling alongside the magus. "And she'll go west. If we run into an enemy, we'll regroup." Behind her, Rider halted, looking at Charles briefly as she began to turn her horse around. "If you're coming with one of us, it should be me." She eyed the car for a moment, then her gaze turned to Charles. She looked at the equipment he was carrying, and frowned. "If you aren't, then don't do anything stupid."

Rider halted her horse, waiting for a response. Meanwhile, Rider set off at a gallop, her horse reaching an impressive speed within seconds - an acceleration that would have been impossible for any modern horse.

@Nick Ton Cutter

3087107079_1_5_X1dsVHzE.gif

Mist continued to emerge from Caster's mouths as she exited her basement briefly to enter the fresh open air, where her fog would easily disperse from. Her sclera had the composition of stone, and her eyes reflected an image from elsewhere in the town: she was observing through her eyes in the earth. There was movement in the streets of Baltimore, and being situated in the heart of the town, she couldn't help but feel uneasy. The fog was already working its magic: half the town and some of the law enforcement personnel were beginning to display symptoms of severe vertigo and loss of direction, but she needed more mist. A higher saturation would mean a wider spread of fog, and that would mean more people would be affected. None of the masters should have lit a candle for her either; they will have none of her favour in the fog, but she wouldn't bank on that. Her information on the other teams were limited, and it's been hard to bank on anything since she was betrayed.

And for additional measure.

Stopping to stand in front of the fort entrance, she breathed her fog down the road that winded through the cypress trees to merge with the streets downtown. Brandishing her staff, she pounds its head down into the ground, and the great quantities of mana infused into the estate began to well up into spots throughout the cypress trees and on the road, forming into magic traps before they faded away to be hidden. With that task done, now she could freely disperse her disorienting fog throughout the city from her fortress. Taking satisfaction in watching the misfortunate succumb to its effects while more spirits began to wreak their havoc on the town, now believing Faust to be its cause.

Assassin- rooftops 

he stood there watching Faust from above as he walked down the streets 

"i hope we don't get spotted by anymore masters or servants now today"

assassin begins to feel a buzzing feeling come from under his jacket and pulls out smart-box that Marie gave him earlier

"hey this is assassin here what do you need  cause if you need me to get somewhere i'll be a few minutes"

he looks back down at Faust making sure he doesn't leave his sights 

"alright i'll corral him to the manor and give him his painkillers before we proceed" 

@Dante Verren @MrEvilMexican @AaronVolcano24

The streets were fairly empty with only the odd police officer that eyed her up as she walked on. A simple nod or wave accompanied by a kind smile was all it took for them to leave her be. With her servant's remark she gave a small shake of her head. "Perhaps not but as Brennus demonstrated, victory goes to the swift." Her voice held a hint of smugness to it as she demonstrated her little bout of trivia. Her smugness didn't last as it was at that moment that she noticed her vision had become more obscure than it had been before. A fog was rolling in which would make locating their opponents that much more difficult. She came to a stop with a sigh as she once again took the opportunity to properly address her surroundings. Their trek had taken them a fair distance from the Church, although she still doubted there would be much action within the town itself. "Archer, how well can you deal with this fog? Nobody's going to get the jump on us, right?" She didn't know much about Baltimore's climate and hadn't been given time to properly study it so she wasn't sure if the fog was a natural occurrence or not. Given the war that she found herself in she couldn't rule out the possibility that this was something caused by one of their opponents. Nevertheless the dimming of her senses caused her to increase her alertness. Whether the fog was natural or not didn't change the fact that their enemies would try to use it to their advantage.

@Arlo Hayes

Archer- rooftops

Her Master mentioning Brennus was a sore spot. She didn't want to relive that. Her light demeanor turned cold as she watched the fog roll in. 

"It will hamper my vision a little, but no one should get the drop on us. I can tell you that this isn't a natural however. There is never fog in the rain, and this fog is quite thick. I can see that it is pouring out from the roadway to the castle to the north. The first suspect would be the Caster servant, though I can not say for sure." she said. 

She could probably dispose of a portion of the fog, but it would expose their location and she couldn't run the risk. Another bolt of lightning split the sky, lightening her mood slightly, but not by much. She thought she saw movement down the street, but that could be civilian. She decides to wait until they moved closer, if they did at all. 

@Colt556 

@Jackaboi (just giving you a way to insert yourself for some interaction)

Jirei nodded as he listened to Archers words, they both haven't turned up with anything yet that could even remotely relate to the prison incident. "Yes I completely agree with your statement. With time we will eventually find the culrpit and deliver divine retribution." Saber asked if the Overseer has done anything to combat this threat. Upon thinking about this he thought about the moment he walked into the church before nightfall. A woman stood there who happened to be one of the masters and a devout follower of the church. He hasn't really said anything to her yet, but he has a feeling that he might have to. As for Fujikawa... Jirei hasn't spoke to him about the church incident yet but there was no doubt he's heard the news. knowing him he's probably trying to plan out something. "I haven't spoke to the Overseer for a little while so I wouldn't know of any plans he has in store for the killers... Although I'm not entirely a big fan of this fog... It's thick and you don't usually get fog when it's raining. We should be very cautious." jirei continued down the street ready for anything to happen. But soon the shape of a female human started to become visible through the fog. As he walked closer he conjured up some blades just to be safe. But the shape turned out to be the same woman he met in the church. Jirei stopped on his tracks to think, this was a follower of the church, yet they were also enemies in this war. Jirei slightly chuckled at the irony of the thought. Perhaps he won't attack her right away but maybe she knows a few things. "The fog is rather thick isn't it? It makes for perfect cover to stay hidden from your enemies yet it's also the same for them. You wouldnt happen to be responsible for this would you?" Jirei spoke with his black keys still in his hand. But he made them dissapear as a sign that he doesn't plan to fight. Jirei communicated with Saber again. "Saber keep a look out for any possible dangers. Let me know as soon as you see something sneaking up on us."

@Colt556 @Arlo Hayes @Phayne

Marie giggled lightly as Assassin answered her call and gave a very favorable response. Assassin seemed more Than willing to join her and Berserker in their games, however his fool of a master was a problem. If his master had so little common sense as to insult a person who was holding his life in her hands he could easily screw up Marie's plans. Hopefully Assassin would be able to control his master and keep the fools antics under control. Her eyes drifted towards the window at the dark sky. Most likely a master or servant would die tonight. 

"Alright Mister, make sure you find away to control your wandering fool. Once that is done we can start are game. Oh and fair warning, don't kill anyone unless I give you permission, my friend won't like it very much if you spill any blood without us around." She paused and tapped her finger against her chin signalling she was thinking, although who she was signaling to wasn't very clear. "Hmm lets meet outside of the city, I am thinking maybe in the forest around the Prison. Don't keep me waiting!" With that she cut the connection between the box's affectingly cutting off the conversation. Marie stretched her arms and hopped off the bed she was sitting on. She crucjhed down and through on her shoes before standing up and looking back at Berserker. "You ready? Lets go."

@AaronVolcano24 @Charmingdruid9

The prospect that the fog was an unnatural occurrence reinforced her idea that it was being caused by one of their opponents. If it was coming from the castle then it would be a good idea to focus their search around there. As a streak of lightning arced through the sky she came to a stop, twirling the handle of her umbrella to give it a bit of a spin as she stared forward. She held this position, unmoving as she simply kept her gaze locked forward as the rain pelted the top of her umbrella. The reason for her pause soon became apparent as a man's voice called out through the rain. It was only at that moment that she finally shifted her gaze in the man's direction, looking him over as he approached. She had only seen him briefly at the Church and as such knew very little about the man. What she did know was that he was dangerous and could pose a legitimate threat to her. Even so she flashed him a knowing smile as she glanced up at the dark sky that loomed overhead. "Makes you wonder if anyone will actually utilize the fog that way." With the final question she shook her head gently. "No, I'm not." She finally turned to fully face the man, the disappearing act of the black keys not going unnoticed. "And based on the question I assume you're not responsible either." She turned her gaze past the man, looking towards the buildings that lay behind him. It was likely that the man's servant lurked nearby much as her own did. Alas she would not be able to locate it and so turned her attention back to the man that towered before her. She shifted her stance slightly as she let her umbrella lean back against her shoulder, giving her a full and completely unobstructed view of the man and a more relaxed posture to go with it. However she was sure the man would not be fooled. She was not so foolish as to allow herself to drop her guard around her enemy. "Since it seems like you're not here for a fight was there anything in particular you needed? If not I have a fog machine to dismantle."

@Arlo Hayes @Jackaboi

Charles Rose

Charles agreed at Rider as he took a sit behind her on the white horse, putting a mask on his face to mostly cover his appearance.

"I believe that going alone as a master tonight is a suicide. I'm following you then." He then looked around at the smoke, which was surprising as Charles looked back at Rider. "And how a weather like that can produce smoke ? Now, we can almost be sure that everything that happen previously could be the work of Caster. Alright Athena, let's finally discover who his behind this evil scheme! But be careful, i'm counting on you if you feel something wrong around, we don't know what this smoke can do."

@SomeStupidWords

Rider/Eastward Bound

Rider was already completely out of sight by the time Charles had mounted the horse - though whether that was due to distance or the fog, it was impossible to tell. Rider shifted forwards, allowing Charles room, but didn't move to help him in any way. "There's something odd about this fog..." She muttered, annoyed that she couldn't place the feeling. "In any case, it'll slow us down. Could mean trouble."

With that, she set off, galloping into the fog. Her riding technique seemed much like her driving; reckless, and far too fast. If she was making allowances for the fog, it certainly wasn't obvious. It wasn't long until they reached the main streets of the city, and she began to slow. "Cautiously, from here. We may draw attention."

@Nick Ton Cutter

Berserker:

Baltimore Beacon

Berserker nods his body at Marie then offers her his hand to her. He has been waiting to do something and has recently been growing more and more impatient, grateful to finally get moving. "What will Assassin be doing tonight?"

@Dante Verren

Rider/Eastward Bound

Rider was already completely out of sight by the time Charles had mounted the horse - though whether that was due to distance or the fog, it was impossible to tell. Rider shifted forwards, allowing Charles room, but didn't move to help him in any way. "There's something odd about this fog..." She muttered, annoyed that she couldn't place the feeling. "In any case, it'll slow us down. Could mean trouble."

With that, she set off, galloping into the fog. Her riding technique seemed much like her driving; reckless, and far too fast. If she was making allowances for the fog, it certainly wasn't obvious. It wasn't long until they reached the main streets of the city, and she began to slow. "Cautiously, from here. We may draw attention."

@Nick Ton Cutter

Archer- rooftops

Her Master mentioning Brennus was a sore spot. She didn't want to relive that. Her light demeanor turned cold as she watched the fog roll in. 

"It will hamper my vision a little, but no one should get the drop on us. I can tell you that this isn't a natural however. There is never fog in the rain, and this fog is quite thick. I can see that it is pouring out from the roadway to the castle to the north. The first suspect would be the Caster servant, though I can not say for sure." she said. 

She could probably dispose of a portion of the fog, but it would expose their location and she couldn't run the risk. Another bolt of lightning split the sky, lightening her mood slightly, but not by much. She thought she saw movement down the street, but that could be civilian. She decides to wait until they moved closer, if they did at all. 

@Colt556 

@Jackaboi (just giving you a way to insert yourself for some interaction)

In the streets of Baltimore, Ready for anything to happen

Jirei stood motionless in the streets of Baltimore. The pouring rain splashed with impressive height upon impact on the ground along with the occasional burst of light followed by a clap of thunder. However Jirei was completely unphased by this weather, never needing an umbrella or a hood. He was intent on finding the culprit of the mass killings in the prison. Although it wasn't the deaths of the civilians that fueled his motivation. Rather it was his dedication to the church. Plenty of evidence suggests that a master was behind the killings. In other words they ignored the rules of the war by intentionally involving civilians. Blatantly ignoring these rules was an insult to the holy church and in turn was an insult to him too. As a proud Executor it was his job to put a stop to this murderer. In any way possible. "In the name of thy lord. I shall strike down the hammer of judgment then sentance the heathens to death and should they choose to resist... I shall personally lop off their heads where they stand..." Jirei held four blades in his hand. The hilt of each blade stuck in between each finger as if he had a bunch of long claws. These blades were known as black keys. A symbol of an Executor. Though it is said these blades are difficult to handle, it didn't prove much of a challenge for him due to his sheer strength. Soon Jirei heard a snapping of a twig behind him, as if on instinct he threw the blades just to the left of the source, mostly as a scare tactic. But the noise was caused by a stray dog that soon darted off from the immediate threat. The blades he threw easily managed to pierce the concrete wall. Although the Black Keys dissipated into nothing. This was of course becouse he formed the blades himself with his magic. Not many Executors know how to perform that kind of magic so they'd need to carry the keys with them at all times. Jirei started talking through his head trying to communicate with Saber. "It's quite the weather isn't it? Surely by now we aren't the only team to have learned some information. My bet would be that some blood is going to be spilled tonight and this time not just by civilians. However... before anything else I plan on finding the killer of Baltimore Prison. They have violated the rules and I cannot simply just stand here and let them continue further." Jirei started strolling down the street in the hopes of running into something interesting. His eyes darted around the street cautiously, ready to fight should someone suddenly attack. "Have you found anything of interest? Something that could give us even a hint of the killers identity?" He asked Saber still cautious of the potential dangers of the streets.

@Phayne

The prospect that the fog was an unnatural occurrence reinforced her idea that it was being caused by one of their opponents. If it was coming from the castle then it would be a good idea to focus their search around there. As a streak of lightning arced through the sky she came to a stop, twirling the handle of her umbrella to give it a bit of a spin as she stared forward. She held this position, unmoving as she simply kept her gaze locked forward as the rain pelted the top of her umbrella. The reason for her pause soon became apparent as a man's voice called out through the rain. It was only at that moment that she finally shifted her gaze in the man's direction, looking him over as he approached. She had only seen him briefly at the Church and as such knew very little about the man. What she did know was that he was dangerous and could pose a legitimate threat to her. Even so she flashed him a knowing smile as she glanced up at the dark sky that loomed overhead. "Makes you wonder if anyone will actually utilize the fog that way." With the final question she shook her head gently. "No, I'm not." She finally turned to fully face the man, the disappearing act of the black keys not going unnoticed. "And based on the question I assume you're not responsible either." She turned her gaze past the man, looking towards the buildings that lay behind him. It was likely that the man's servant lurked nearby much as her own did. Alas she would not be able to locate it and so turned her attention back to the man that towered before her. She shifted her stance slightly as she let her umbrella lean back against her shoulder, giving her a full and completely unobstructed view of the man and a more relaxed posture to go with it. However she was sure the man would not be fooled. She was not so foolish as to allow herself to drop her guard around her enemy. "Since it seems like you're not here for a fight was there anything in particular you needed? If not I have a fog machine to dismantle."

@Arlo Hayes @Jackaboi

"Hmm..." Caster's three heads hummed in silence, bemoaning their new situation. Within the fog, there were several strong presences moving around. Servants. She had a vague idea of where their masters were within the fog, but modern magi had begun to lose their individual power, most likely because the predetermined power of the root was already being strained with the modern population, as well as their separation from the Other Side. Their mana was not easy to detect, and without opening an eye at the servant's location, she couldn't be sure of where they were, exactly. She wouldn't want the company of any servants and masters at her doorstep, but she would at least like to know what they look like.

A stone eye opened at vaguely around the location of the servant(Archer) she had detected within the fog, scanning the area for any notable humans, until her gaze chanced upon two mages in conversation. Correction: two masters in conversation. Well, there would be no need to encounter them now. Perhaps if they got too close, but there would be no harm in repelling them, or even inviting them into the castle. Perhaps they'd like a sermon from Leonardo, or perhaps a partnership. No matter the case, she'd still have to remain wary about them, thus leaving the eye to continue watching at them slyly from the corner of a roof, out of earshot.( @Jackaboi @Colt556 @Arlo Hayes @Phayne Caster does not detect Saber because... well... he hasn't materialised) As for the second servant presence she detected...

A paper minion of Caster wandered through the foggy city, pretending to be under its adverse effects. Walking unsteadily, the minion slumped against a lamppost, before its pupils suddenly took on a shade of gold. Its mistress had overtaken its senses, and it raised its head to the sounds of galloping in the fog. Horses in this era? Caster hadn't seen any horses around in Baltimore during the daytime. Stumbling forward into the road, the paper minion looked about. There were no cars: no one could drive in this fog, or under the magical effects of it either. The roads should be clear...

As Caster looked through the eyes of her minion, the sounds of galloping suddenly increased in intensity as a blonde lady, clad in a style reminiscent of a warrior, twisted around the corner with a man behind her, seated in the same saddle, galloping straight for Caster's minion.

"Hauugh!" Caster returned to her senses as she released her minions from her manual control to continue surveillance around the castle. Caught in shock at the fact that her minion had just been tramped on and the appearance of Rider, she began to lose her grip on her staff, and her face contorted into a frown.

Why was she here? Never mind that, she was heading straight for the castle! What was she going to do...

Wait... There's no reason to be conflicted. Her heads nodded in agreement. Rider was surely headed towards the castle, and they would have to come knocking on the front door thanks to their barrier, but she must meet them before they set off her traps. Maybe...

As the paper minion was tramped by Rider's horse, it disassembled into a dazzle of papers, some of them sticking onto the horse, Rider, and her master. Knowledgeable of her moving position, a nearby paper minion quickly sprinted down the road, its figure transforming into a blonde female. Her hair was long and flowing, and she was dressed in a tender, feminine fashion, wearing a headpiece that shined with an illustrious sheen of gold. In such an appearance, it was almost as if Caster, herself, had appeared, without the image of having three bodies fused into one. But she needed something more to convince Rider... something that could stop her with just a glance despite her speed and her uncanny, familiar image. A slit began to appear in her throat as the papers parted, colouring red to mimic blood as she stood in the middle of the road. Caster could feel the papers on Rider flying off, unable to hold on to the speeding servant, but she could tell that she was about to be on a collision course with Rider.

She couldn't wait to see her reaction.

tumblr_o9qkmzGB6m1sg8uefo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back