• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings NFL Based Roleplay

Taylor

🦩🖤🦩
hi there, lovelies!🤍

my name is Taylor (20+, she/her, replies whenever obligations allow) and it’s lovely to meet you! ☺️🤍

Just dropping a line to see if anyone would be interested in strumming up an NFL roleplay together? 😂 I’m obsessed with football — thus football centric romances / dramas as a result — and I’m dying to flesh out an interesting story based on America’s favorite pastime. (Not you, Baseball! I will die on that hill. Don’t @ me. Lmao.)

I’m looking for either complete OC x OC or OC x Player (or, even just a character that is inspired by an actual player or using them as a face claim). I’m also very doubling friendly. Possible pairings could be:

Player x Stylist
Player x Reporter
Player x Owner’s Daughter
Player x Teammate’s Sister
Etc. And/or with other tropes woven in. I’m down to collaborate on something we’d mutually enjoy!

Let’s lay some groundwork, shall we?
Some of these may not apply to this, but these are my general rules.

🦋18+ partners and all characters will be 18+ plus as well. non-negotiable I’m afraid.🙊

🌸themes such as angst/drug use/🌶/violence/drama/ etc etc are my absolute favorite topics to enhance a good storyline. so, with that being said, i’m not looking for anything slice-of-life — albeit, i don’t mind some fluff to lighten things up a bit. 🥺🤍😌

🦋no one liners, please. i prefer to receive a couple paragraphs or so, but i’m not a stickler on matching lengths or anything…so, as long as i have something to work with, i’m super content!

🌸 all pairings welcome. fxf, mxm, mxf, or any dynamic that may interest you. i’m also open to writing for love triangles, poly dynamics, or anything in-between.

🦋i can write over email or discord, too, just ask!

Hiya! So, how much football knowledge is required? Like rules, players, history, etc. Because I know very little. I'm assuming that the rp isn't centered around playing games, right? :P Fyi, I know, like, just a player or two. Like Payton Manning! I know that one! And the very basics of the rules, like a touchdown is 6 points and four downs for a turnover. As for history, I got bupkis.

Although I know very little, I do like the idea that various dynamics can bring. Fame & fortune is a great setting for some psychological trauma. Not only for the players, but those connected to them. I also have no restrictions when it comes to gender pairings, though I can provide one if you wish! As for pairings, I like the idea of player x stylist. You being the player and me the stylist.

Hope to hear back from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back