• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic [World] (Always Open)

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Introduction
It has been a year since the students of the Nexus Academy have graduated going their separate ways in life. During this time things had been progressing in ways that no mage could of ever seen. Unbeknownst to most the Templar Order has been secretly working on a way to track down mages on a worldwide scale. They had started small by targeting some one at a time to not rouse suspicion from anyone. Even going so far as to attack the rogue mages first since they posed the bigger threat in their eyes. There new methods had become so effective that they had 93.2% success rate of killing the target. The surviving mages had fled into the Nexus but have not been seen since most were still considered criminals to their own kind. Because of this no knows what they are doing to find them when every mage is very careful to appear as normal as possible in public.

As time has passed more and more mages have been killed including those under the protection of the mages council. The numbers have started to increase rapidly every week far beyond what would be considered normal. After a meeting of the mages council it was decided that access to the mortal world would be limited and all mages were informed that should stay on guard and return to the Nexus at their earliest convenience. There wasn't enough room for everyone to stay there forever (for the time being anyway) but they needed to account for everyone in person first and inform them of the situation. Magnus had become especially worried since the numbers of the dead were starting to mimic how they were during the dark ages.

Somehow or someway the Templars must be stopped lest mages will have to flee from the mortal world forever and never return. A war is brewing and it might not stop until the magical can find a place back in the mortal realm for themselves without the Templars.

This rp is set 5 years after the events of the original rp Fantasy - Nexus Academy of Magic (Reboot) or 1 year after the students graduated (for reference). Unlike that rp this time around everyone will be alumni from the graduating class or (a new addition) a student from the other magic academy (see lore for more details or ask me in a pm) who can be of a magical race such as elf, fairy, or the like (no dragons). If you wish to play as a magical race please inform me first after you have read all the lore so you are informed.

Disclaimer: We are not accepting anyone who wishes to play as a necromancer and everyone must first read the lore they can be accepted to prevent any mistakes during character creation.

We also have a Discord server that those who get in may join to keep in touch better. Please Pm me for the invite once you are accepted.

If you have any further questions that are not addressed here or in the lore please pm me ASAP so I can clear that up.

Looking for more people who like to play magical races such as an elf, fairy, orc (yes they count), dwarf, etc (anything you can think of that doesn't count as a monster)

Hey, I'm available to play as a villain. Anything goes or do you have something in mind?

Hey, I'm available to play as a villain. Anything goes or do you have something in mind?
Something along the lines of someone who is the member of an organization that has spent thousands of years killing mages and mythical creatures. You could read the lore to get a better odea of what I'm ralking about.

I'm interested in being part of the Templars! Nothing like a good villainous role. How much do the Templars know about magical history? Do they know about the spell that wiped mankind's memory or knowledge of magic, or were they affected by that too?

I'm interested in being part of the Templars! Nothing like a good villainous role. How much do the Templars know about magical history? Do they know about the spell that wiped mankind's memory or knowledge of magic, or were they affected by that too?
No they don't know about that but have figured that something had been done to make it harder to findbmages that are of a younger age. As for magical history they only know what they have been told for thousands of yeats that magic and magical beings were evil and had to be destrpyed from the face of the earth.

Cool cool, sounds good! I'll get to work on a character sheet. Is there anything special that should be on a templar character sheet I should know about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back