• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexus Academy of Magic | In-Character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Not really, no." Iris was serious but she shrugged to dissapate some of the tension. She decided to change the topic somewhat "So you've thought about all of this before. Any more theories that we may be interested in hearing? Like what's happening next? "

"At this point in the books more than half the candidates were killed off in trials designed to test their innate talents before they even made it into the actual academy. So, us all sitting in this classroom without having been tested is unfamiliar territory to me. Maybe they trials will start soon." He thought about what he just said, he should have probably added more concern in his voice, he started to worry that is calm demeanor would make them think he was a sociopath. "I hope you guys aren't killed" he quickly threw in to seem more compationate, he had a bad feeling it may not come off that way.

Xavier listened to everyone that went about their theories and it kind of made sense as they went along " You know , Marcus kind of has a good theory there in mind and well now that i think about it , there is actually a way to back up his theory . Now back home , i am not as enthusiastic about all this magic stuff like Marcus over here but i did do my reading on magic for the sake of interest , his theory can be backed up alone by the aspect of raw magic , it's predictable yet unpredictable but also unintentional yet sometimes very intentional , now think about that , non of us are trained in magic ,so we have an abundance of supposed raw magic inside of us , what if that raw magic , what if that raw magic in it's unpredictable but intentional state ....whipped our memories of magic but then in it's then predictable but unintentional state , replaced our memories with memories more ....normal . You can , in a weird way think of it as a fail safe for the raw magic so that we don't end up destroying the world with our untrained abilities . It's a bit of a stretch on the backing up of the theory provided by Marcus but it is at least a start of backing up the theory " Xavier said as he looked between the 3

M Joc Casl M Joc Casl Archemis Archemis The Darkling The Darkling

"SILENCE!!!!"

Hector had been a bit enthralled by what the others were saying that the loud command telling everyone to be quiet almost scared him out of his seat. Turning to where the sound came from and the assistant headmaster was standing there not looking so happy. It had just occurred to him that the others must of forgotten that she was going to explain everything to them.

"Seriously, even for a theory that is not even close. And if you would just be quiet and listen I would tell you everything." Taking a breath and trying to regain her composure. "Well, first of all the reason you didn't show any signs of having magic has nothing to do with you really. Many years ago due to a crisis that was killing us all off it was decided that 12 master wizards would cast a spell on the world so that all mages would not know, understand, or use magic until they reached adult age. That way everyone would be able to grow-up normal and not be identified as a mage. This spell though was lift the moment you teleported yourselves to the gates of the school."

Hector in a way could kind of believe more in that answer then the theories the others were coming up with. Although that did bring up one question though.

[Hector] "If that was true, what could of been so bad that it was thought to be a good thing to cast such a spell."

"Oh well," she said looking a bit uneasy. "That would be the Templar Order of St. John, the mortal enemies to all magic user and mythical creatures. During the time before the spell was cast they had spent much time kill tons of us. That coupled with the fact that it is considered rare for someone to be born with the gift of magic, is also why there are so few of you here. Although I will assure you it is considered very rare nowadays for anyone to killed by them as long as you keep a low profile out in the normal world."

The Darkling The Darkling Matr1x2er0 Matr1x2er0 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl Archemis Archemis Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Mirgris Mirgris

This was all new to him, what this woman was stating as fact. None of it patalleled with the books, no mass mage binding, no Templar order. He was so fixed on the worlds of his books, the possibility that he would be so far off, never crossed his mind. At the start of this adventure, he felt nothing but joy and excitement to be able to be a part of this world he formed in his mind. Now... he was again the same old clueless, weird, disconnected Marcus. "No!" he thought to himself, "I always knew magic was real, I was right all along". He wouldn't let himself obsess over such unimportant things.

Marcus raised his hand "I'm sorry for being disruptive ma'am. I have a question, why seal everyone's magic and force us to live as humans instead of bringing all mages to a place like this, to grow up, open and free." Marcus' uncle used to talk to him about something that resembled this. He would tell him stories about what it was like growing up as a gay man. Hiding your identity for other's comfort and your safety was something that broke Marcus' heart to think about growing up. This felt similar, just with higher eugenic stakes.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

she almost jumped back in surprise when the huge iron gates opened before her, revealing a rather plain, older-looking woman and they were transported to a classroom-like setting, she listened to her speech about being able to use magic, followed by the other boy known as Marcus's theory "interesting theory, and I believe you're right" she answered more confidently, followed by a quiet yawn, hidden behind her hand which was raised to her mouth as she yawned out of politeness, still paying attention to what is happening around her

though she doesn't exactly think of it the same way, is magic truly real? is any of this real? she has yet to find out but for now... she decided that she would attend this 'magic school' and see what she could learn from all of this...after all...marcus seems to know what is going on, and he doesn't seem concerned, so why should she, no-one else seems concerned either, more so confused, so that's reassuring...

Juniper actually jumped in her seat when the headmaster yelled and she fell silent and blushed scarlet, looking at her desk and murmured a very quiet "sorry madame"​

Last edited:
[Summer Elffire]

"That is actually is quite simple question with a really easy answer. As much of a trade off it was thought that it would be unfair to everyone to be separated from the rest of the world. " It was actually a pretty common question so she was back to answer more standard questions. "Plus you will learn that we don't live in places like this normally. You will still be living in the normal world when you're not studying here."

"Oh but I forgot the the other reason and this is actually the big one. As it happens it is very rare for someone to be born with magic in a family nowadays so it is seen to be wrong to separate families in that way." Most of the community new that in this day and age it was rare more than one child to be born with the gift. If two siblings had been born that way it would be considered a miracle.

M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

Xavier sat for a while as he listened at the conversation between the headmaster's assistant and Marcus , waiting for them to finish before he spoke up again " So , basically what you are saying ma'am , this isn't a dream , we are all special...in a way , there is a mad....well not mad group but a group that is hellbent on purging each and every last one of us , we have been brought here to practice our abilities in a safe environment , we are allowed to return to our normal homes if we choose so during the end of a semester and we will be under the guiding hand of wise teachers that will do their best to teach us . Did i happen to leave anything out ma'am ? " he asked as he sat there , waiting for the answer because he honestly is starting to believe all of this and that is saying something coming from someone that never really gave a hoot about magic

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Iris raised an eyebrow to Marcus' words, now that didn't sound promising at all, she kept following the conversation, now listening to the young man that introduced himself as Xavier, but before she could get any words out a yell rumbled through the classroom, effectively silencing any and all side talks. Her nails dug into her palms and she turned to the lady very slowly, fighting internally to keep her temper in check. Swallowing hard in an attempt to keep her voice flat, she projects her voice, right after Marcus made his questions "So you're telling us that by accepting to come here we might be killed and you "forgot" to mention this before?" Although it was posed as a question, that sentence had little of it, not waiting for an answer or explanation she pressed on "Not only that but that these people frighten you so much that you kept everyone capable of magic hidden from them. And now, now we're supposed to learn magic to what? fight them? Will we need to look over our shoulders all the time?"

[Summer Elffire]

"Precisely Mr. Zekoris," she replied. It was good that some of them were starting to understand. The more they accepted the reality of the situation the easier for them to live with it. Now she did also expect a somewhat negative response. There always is that one or two that just happens to see all the negatives (which aren't actually that bad) and none of the positives. Granted the explanation that has been passed down to their current situation has never explained things that well.

"Ms. Cooper had been paying better attention you would remember that it is still considered a rarity to be killed. Besides that decisions were made thousands of years ago so no for all that time has had any say in all of this either. Plus even if you had not come to this academy in a few more years the spell sealing your magic would of been broken anyway. At least coming here you can learn about all this with help. And no you will not have to be watching your back for the rest of your life."

"This is something more or less your homeroom teacher is supposed to explain but he seems to be late for someone whose specialty is in space magic." He was the kind of person that most would be surprised that was a master sorcerer who is seen as a candidate for the next headmaster of the academy or even the Archmagus, the leader of the whole magical community. It didn't matter just as long as he got there soon....

(Coming out from some kind of fold in space and time) "Hey, this the new class I'm supposed to be teaching right," said a man who came from some unknown origin.

"Yes this would be the one Soma," Summer said trying to hold back her anger against the man. "I was just filling them in for you about their situation while you were taking your sweet time getting here."

"Great, thanks well you can just go and I'll handle it from here on since you seem to be wanting to get back to your work." Summer was doing everything she can to hide her displeasure. Without even saying a word she walked out trying to put distance between her and that man. "Good now that she handled explaining the boring stuff how about we get to the good part. Oh and I am Soma youngblood, you can just call me Professor Youngblood." At the wave of his hand ever student had been dressed in a mage's robe above their clothes, a piece of paper, and a book that contains empty pages.

"Those are your standard issue mage robes everyone has to wear in class. Granted they aren't the most stylish of things but it is a tradition of the academy and of are people. As for the paper was created the day you all burned the bottom half of your applications. It tells you of what kind of magic you were born with the highest aptitude for. As for the book, that is a tome that records all the spells you have learned to keep track. Trust me when I tell you that things will fill up pretty quickly and your gonna need someway to keep track of everything you learn."

The Darkling The Darkling Matr1x2er0 Matr1x2er0 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl Archemis Archemis Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Mirgris Mirgris

Last edited:
Xavier shook his head as he sat back in his seat only to sit right back up as this mass of space an constellations appeared before disappearing and revealing a man "geez , talk about making a dramatic entrance " he thought to himself as he introduced himself , Xavier had to admit though that he found it kind of funny how the slight tension between the two grew as she walked off , remarkably keeping her composure . Xavier wanted to slip in a slight laugh but his attention was quickly drawn to the different feeling around his person " what......what the heck am i wearing " he said before the teachers explanation caught his ear "ah...so they are uniforms ....great , now about the paper ..." he was cut off by the teacher explaining the paper and along with it the book as well . Xavier sighed as he turned the paper over " Dark Arts ? , really sir , dark arts ......well this could be interesting to say the least .......just don't label me the dark one because i didn't chose this, my fate apparently did " he said as he sat back and looked at the book before sighing and placing the note in the book so that he can hear the rest of the teachers instructions .
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

She was saying everything he was thinking! He tended to be a bit reserved when it came to arguing, he leaned more towards nodding in agreement then doing what he thought best after. "It was always better to ask for forgiveness than for permission" his father would say when he was about to do something his mom wouldn't like. Iris continued and he just sat there nodding like a simpleton instead of backing her up. Summer's response was quick and sharp, this type of comment must be a common occurrence. He got the feeling she didn't like this kind of work and would rather be doing something else with her time. Then, out of nowhere, which he thought to himself is something he's going to need to get used to, emerged a man, Professor Youngblood.

With a slight gesture from Professor Youngblood, Marcus felt the robes wash over him, he was back to being excited. He could barely contain himself, the mere seconds it took for him to locate his magical affinity felt like an eternity. Shapeshifting, he thought about it, it made a lot of sense, he spent most his life wanting to be someone or something else. "When can we start?! I've been waiting for this day my whole life! I'm ready to learn all there is! he blurted out, almost cutting Xavier off. His eyes were still large with excitement when he glanced, embarrassed, over to Xavier. He didn't mean to be rude at all, among social skills, Marcus lacked a filter, he hoped Xavier wouldn't be irked by this. It was too soon into this adventure to get labeled the weird outcast kid he thought, he just needed to act cool a little longer.

Matr1x2er0 Matr1x2er0

He sat there and waited before Marcus gave an outburst from behind him "wow....geez Marcus , down boy the teacher still has to continue with the instructions ....chill " he sai with a slight chuckle as he looked at the others then back at him as he caught a glimpse of his paper "Shapeshifting huh ? , im guessing people will lose track of you a lot " he said with a slight smile before he thought of something
M Joc Casl M Joc Casl

"Um sir , since this is an academy , is their any place we can read the rules or anything because im sure we aren't allowed to go all willy nilly all over the place casting spells and what not ....and would we need schedules , just a though sir " he said as he looked at the teacher . It was true , now that all of them had all these things , uniform and a book , the next thing they would probably need are the rules and schedules , that is all he can think of when the though of what they need come up before they start their new life learning about magic
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

(WARNING: Just to get myself integrated back into the rp this post may not be the best, heh)

Adelaide had never been one much for talking as it was since she was almost always alone and didnt much like talking on the phone either. She didnt even have a cell, just an old phone that sat on an end table in the corner of her living room in case of emergency and she liked it that way. So of course as everything was being explained she just sat silently with her hands folded and her lips pursed thought while her words formed in her head. It was after all a lot to take in. And at the thought of danger the reasonable thing to do would have been to leave..to go home and pretend this never happened and never think about magic again. She never wanted to be that person all those years ago again. She didnt want to ever be helpless again really and as much as all of this seemed to much for her it also gave her the idea that she didnt have to be that person ever again, this was her chance to regain some control in her life and to maybe finally escape the fear she had been holding onto all this time.
Her thoughts were cut off when someone new suddenly appeared before them in an extravagant manner. And though the garb he presented them with was, well, less than attractive it was something that made her smile as she examined it. This was real and this was happening and she decided she wouldnt run from whatever was going to happen..from here on out she was going to do anything in her power to do her best.

"Lets see here.."

She picked up the paper that appeared in front of her and looked at the magic that was listed.

"Symbol magic..somehow im not surprised"

Like those who weren't interrupting the assistant headmaster he just sat trying to her all that she was going to say when Professor Youngblood showed up. He and Summer exchanged words with Summer leaving with an aura of displeasure. This was followed-up with them getting their uniforms, which he was ok with as long as he didn't have to wear it outside of class. As for the piece of paper...

"Summoning," he said to himself. "Well sounds cool I guess." He wasn't sure what determined this choice but at least that kind of magic from what he knew from books and anime summoning has plenty potential. One of the others had talked about him being gifted in the Dark Arts and that had been an intriguing thing that fate would do that to him. He did say he didn't want to be labeled the dark one so he was sure that he should be ok.

He turned his head looking at the one who got super excited that he almost got whiplash. He was excited too but some self-control might help for at least right now when they were being told so much. Granteanotherone did bring up a good point that schedules and rules had not been given yet. Best to get those before they made a mistake without knowing.

[Professor Youngblood] "Oh yeah don't worry I didn't forget that. You aren't going to be following your schedule for today anyway but I do have here a copy of the rules," he said holding up a piece of paper. Taking the paper he placed it on his desk waving his hand and chanting some kind of phrase under his breath. Once finished a copy of the paper was placed on every single students desk. "There you go as for your schedules those you will get when you are assigned a dorm room. But for now I am supposed to at least teach you one kind of spell so you have your last bit of proof that you in fact have magical powers." Behind his desk he pulled out a briefcase and opened it to pull out some small square sheets of paper.

"Today we will be doing a summoning spell."

Last edited:
Iris stayed quiet processing the information the woman just kept throwing their way and after that the new strange Professor Youngblood. Looking down herself, moving her arms a little to see and experimenting the new clothes. It wasn't something she would choose, nor they seemed very practical but she saw no point in arguing either way. Looking at the new paper she read the words "Elemental magic" on it. Not sharing this new information out loud she crumpled the letter, keeping it in her hand. She let a small chuckle escape with Marcus' renewed excitement, that guy seemed to be living his dream and had a hard time to keep his cool. Everyone around her seemed to slowly accept and be excited about this magic thing. Playing with the crumpled paper in her hand, Iris tried to figure out where she stands in all that, keeping to herself at the moment. But at the teachers latest announcement, she raised her head sharply to observe him closely.

Xavier sat there as he stared at the teacher , still getting over his apparent ability in Dark Arts before the teacher handed out the rules , he looked over the paper and sighed "great ...my specialty surfaces on the rules.....guess i should at least be glad that it only say this and not that we aren't allowed to use dark magic " he said as he placed the rules into his book as well before the teacher grabbed his attention again " Summoning heh ?.....ok so i am assuming the spells record themselves in the book or do we get something to write with " Xavier asked as he looked at the teacher , of course he wouldn't be surprised if the book records it by itself but you know , anything is possible , he just has that last bit of himself clinging to reality

[Professor Youngblood] "Oh yeah don't worry I didn't forget that. You aren't going to be following your schedule for today anyway but I do have here a copy of the rules," he said holding up a piece of paper. Taking the paper he placed it on his desk waving his hand and chanting some kind of phrase under his breath. Once finished a copy of the paper was placed on every single students desk. "There you go as for your schedules those you will get when you are assigned a dorm room. But for now I am supposed to at least teach you one kind of spell so you have your last bit of proof that you in fact have magical powers." Behind his desk he pulled out a briefcase and opened it to pull out some small square sheets of paper.

"Today we will be doing a summoning spell."

My specialty is apparently Abjuration which if my latin is correct is something like to forbid?

I raise an eyebrow. I suppose they had proven the existence of magic a number of times by now, but summoning?
Well there is a number of logical and ethical considerations to consider if summoning is real which makes my mind race with a thousand thoughts.

Is the summon sentient?
Does it come from another world?
If so what are the ramifications of another world we can interact with? off the top of my head destroying the economy, and possibly new disease or viruses.
What are we summoning?
Is it enslavement?
Does this break conservation of mass and energy?
Learning a spell is possible in just a single day?
That would mean an adult after a few years could easily know a thousand spells right?
That would explain the need for a book right?

I wish this was more one on one, but I suppose most of my questions are fairly obvious and will be addressed so I do not need to interrupt the class to ask them? Instead I continue to sit, now in robes, and nod lightly watching intently waiting for actual instruction.

Xavier's little joke made Marcus grin ear to ear, not because it was funny, but because it seemed more of a friendly joke and not bullying. "Dark arts? That seems cool and mysterious, ya know, apart from the need for blood sacrifices" Marcus jibed jokingly. His eyes instantly darted over to Iris who he saw crumple up her paper, was her affinity that bad? I wonder what animals she likes? I wonder if I can learn to turn into it over the weekend? Marcus had already decided that he was going to spend the weekend reading everything he could fit in, while his social life seemed to be opening up, he desired knowledge!
Matr1x2er0 Matr1x2er0 Archemis Archemis

Marcus was so excited to jump right in with a summoning spell. "I wonder what we will be calling forth? Maybe a familiar? Maybe an other worldly spirit to help guide them on their journey!" he thought to himself.

he looked at Marcus as he mentioned blood sacrifices "um...lets not jump the gun Marcus .....there has to be more.....pleasant ways to further this affinity then the use of blood and honestly wouldn't blood sacrifices only be required for summoning demons .....no thank you i am not damning my soul by doing that " he said with a slight chuckle as he looked at the teacher "so sir , you mentioned that we are going to do summoning first , what exactly are we summoning , animal , ghost , object , essence or perhaps visions " xavier asked as he looked at the teacher , it was kind of interesting to xavier , on the outside he was calm but on the inside ...he was kind of excited , he has come to terms with this new life now ....even though his mind still tugged at the fact that his affinity was Dark Arts which lead him to his next question " Um sir....i know what the rule says about Dark Arts ...but ....wouldn't there be a slight problem with ......Necromancy .....seeing as it's magic that involves raising the dead ? " he asked as he looked at Professor Youngblood

M Joc Casl M Joc Casl Quinlan63 Quinlan63

[Professor Youngblood] Soma took the time to place a piece of the square paper with a symbol on it. He listened to the questions they had and he was a bit disappointed. He hadn't been a teacher that long but all the time he had been every new student had a habit of asking the same questions as the last. It was starting to become boring from the lack of originality. Not that he could blame them since he had been the same as they are now. Wide-eyed, full of (boring) questions, and wonder whether or not he was going to die. He had heard everything up to the moment he appeared hoping that once most of the questions were asked they would start trying to think more, outside the box.

"The books as I have already said record all the spells that you learn," he replied to Xavier. "That by definition means that it magically records it for you. As for necromancy, that kind of magic is more about animating corpses and communicating with the dead. Yes it does in a way have the capacity to raise the dead but not in any way that matters. To even achieve something like that you would have to become a lich. Which in fact is forbidden by our ancient laws since doing so corrupts the person and changes them into pure evil. So yes any kind of magic is fine as long as you do not take things too far."

"As to what we will be summoning," he said address the whole class. "Well I will teach you how to summon your familiar. And no don't think learning other spells will be just as easy because it in fact is not. In a way this would be considered the easiest spell to learn mainly because it requires only for you to draw a basic summoning circle, apply a small drop of blood, and speak the words to perform the summoning in the dragon language. To make this even easier the academy requires that all student are supplied with these," he said holding up the square paper. "These papers have the most basic summoning circle on them and I would suggest that you remember how it is drawn because it is the basis for all other summoning circles. Granted you only need this if you are a level 1 mage."

"As level 1 mages you all still require to recite incantations and perform certain rituals with certain items to cast spells. As you get stronger you can become a level 2 mage were casting spells can be done by gestures done by hand. Then finally, if you're lucky, you will reach level 3 were you can cast spells by pure thought alone. Now I am a level 3 but I will demonstrate how you will perform the spell."

Taking out a needle he pricked the tip of his finger to draw a small amount of blood. He smeared it across one of the summoning circles and spoke the worlds "Bel mid fahdon (Summon loyal friend)" casting the spell. In a puff of smoke standing before the class was Soma's familiar, a hawk.

"Just as simple a that," he said. "Now you let's see how well you can do."

Last edited:
Was his comment to Xavier too much, he didn't do well with filtering himself or general social situations. Xavier didn't seem like someone who would go down an evil path but he didn't know him at all so who knows.
Matr1x2er0 Matr1x2er0

He, in a snap, followed Prof. Youngblood's lead. He may have opened his finger up too much in his ferve but he'd deal with that later. "BEL MID FAHDON!" He called out with the hind of zeal he thought you should have when casting a spell. He always dreamed of having a wolf or python familiar to work with and keep him company. In a puff smoke, those ideas vanished, before him we're 3 tiny little weasel things. One with blueish grey fur running down his back, one all white and a black one. "The heck are y'all supposed to be?"
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Adelaid couldn't help but wonder if she should be asking more questions like the others but she assumed whatever she was questioning would be answered soon enough. Like with the symbol magic? She wondered about all the possibilities that will open up to her.
She watched as her teacher lifted a piece of paper that had a symbol etched on it, something easy enough for her too remember as her eyes quickly darted over the lines and marks. And she was nervous no doubt to even try her hand finally at something she didnt even know she could do to begin with and her mind swelled with all kinds of thoughts. Like if she would do good enough or what if she somehow managed to summon the wrong thing?
But Marcus' words cut through the room so harshly that she jumped when shouted the incantation and at the same time was envious of his enthusiasm. Her eyes widened when the little animals appeared before him almost as if they had always been there somehow. She had always wanted a companion but couldnt bring herself to go out and look for the right one.
She inhaled deeply then exhaled quietly as she looked at the paper. Pricking her finger wasnt all that difficult as pain wasnt something that bothered her much though she still winced as she did swiped it on the paper before her. Though she was also a little shy to speak out loud she blushed lightly as she spoke.

"Please work...Bel mid fahdon!"

She closed her eyes and tensed as she waited for the magic to work, almost scared as to what might appear before her. She only opened her eyes as she felt a weight on her chest as something moved, looking down it was a bat about the size of book holding onto her blouse with its little claws. Its ears were moving in all directions as it chirped a few time and she looked form it to her teacher in surprise.

"S-so we just keep them with us?"

She wanted to pick it up but worried she might hurt it so she just let it do its thing on her blouse.

Corynorhinustownsendiiflying.jpg

Juniper listened and payed great attention 'a needle? oh jesus this is gonna be funnn~' she thought as she gazed down at the paper and pricked her finger, holding her breath for a moment, closing her eyes and speaking clearly but not necessarily loud either, though she followed Marcus's lead and spoke in the same way he did "Bel mid fahdon!" she then waited a few seconds until she to felt a little weight on her shoulder, she opened he eyes to see three mice, all fairly young, one tan, one black, and one white, she smiled kindly and held out her hand and giggled as they scurried into her hand obediently "haha, cute" she said, partially to herself as she set them on the desk and played with them for a few moments before placing them in her hand and setting them on her shoulder where they sat, much to her surprise she then looked back to Professor Youngblood, awaiting further instruction.​

"well ,i guess you were slightly up to something when you mentioned blood " he said as he took the needle and twirled it a bit as he looked at the paper , he held the needle with his hand and pricked his thumb and calmly spoke the words "Bel mid fahdon" he said as he looked around and waited " i guess mine didn't...." he was cut of by a ghostly scorpion crawling up from the other side of his desk and resting in front of him " Um...sir....is this a normal animal to see as a familiar and a follow up question while im sitting here and staring and a scorpion about the size of a small dog in the face , is a scorpion this size common in this magical world " he asked the teacher as he slightly looked between the teacher and scorpion , meanwhile the scorpion moved forward , climbing off of the desk and onto his apparent lap before walking up his chest and staying there " Another....small question sir...... i know they are familiars , our familiars no less but certainly at this current position , you could probably understand now when i ask you , are they safe for us " he asked , not looking down on the scorpion currently resting on his chest

dac2eb8f031e563e89f8ad6eed6e81e1e71586d2_hq.jpg

M Joc Casl M Joc Casl Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back