• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shinhwa School - 신화학원

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Shinhwa School

신화학원

Shinhwa School is an upper-class, escalator school located in South Korea. The school was founded by the former head of the Shinhwa Group with the help of the President of South Korea. Most students enrol at birth and attend the school from kindergarten to university. The school is made up of the top 1% of South Korea’s elite society.

History

Shinhwa School was founded by the previous head of the Shinhwa Group. Upon reaching ten billion won in exports, the founder was invited to the Blue House. Instead of receiving a medal of honor, he requested to build a school for future generations. The school was the first of its kind in Korea with no expense and effort spared to build it. Special laws were even put in place for it specifically.

So this RP is going to go about your student taking place in this school. Your student can vary between all the standards. From a scholarship student (though these are really rare) to a student who will be succeeding their parents business. Idols are not uncommon either in this place. But the fact is, this school is not all rainbows and sunshine. There are people who get bullied, dramas that will unfold, promises that will be broken, etc. Will you survive in this place or leave the school?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm pretty sure this is based off of Boys over Flowers, will there be something like the F4?

(still interested)

Last edited by a moderator:
LastRomeo said:
Since I'm pretty sure this is based off of Boys over Flowers, will there be something like the F4?
(still interested)
Yup. ^^ Well, I intend to mix it with some idols so we can have a bit of both. :)

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Now this is easier to follow

[/QUOTE]
Yaaas! xD

Aato said:
Aato is in. :)
Nice ! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back