• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next avengers character sheets

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Name-
Alias-
Nickname-
Age-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Abilities (please explain)
Weaknesses-
Backstory- (Must be at least a paragraph)​

Name- Eddie Gears
Alias- Ghost
Nickname- None
Age- 21
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Personality- Cold and calculating
Abilities (please explain) Ability to open portals and teleport a short distance. Can become intangible, regenerate, resurrect, and manipulate machinery mentally (Technopath or cyberlinguist)
Weaknesses- Water
Backstory- Eddie was kidnapped by an unknown private company and killed during the trials but was resurrected hours later. After freeing his fellow tests subjects he began hunting down and destroying the labs and Employees. When he returned from his assasinations he discovered the test subjects massacred. Ever since he has sworn revenge.

Last edited:
Name- Vadim Makarov

Alias- Cherny Ironclad

Nickname- The Red-Headed Bastard, Nuclear-Powered Hero, Walking Disaster.

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Gay

Personality- Vadim is an unapologetic jerk, self-professed genius, and unparalleled engineer. Although fiercely loyal to his friends, it takes time to earn his trust, and he is quick to judge. Vadim’s a technological genius, and can perform miracles of machinery… just don’t expect it to be OSHA compliant.

Abilities-
Technically, Vadim lacks superpowers- he relies on an ancient suit of battle armor his grandfather stole from the Soviet Union at the end of the Cold War, dubbed Iron Comrade by the Soviets.

This 5-ton suit, capable of leaping hundreds of feet, throwing cement trucks like toys, and firing 2-pound bullets from its shoulder-mounted machine gun, is nearly indestructible but it suffers a poor reputation from its nuclear power supply and obnoxiously loud hydraulics.

Weaknesses-
Without the suit, Vadim’s just a regular teenager.

The Iron Comrade is very loud, very heavy, and entirely unsubtle. It also cannot swim.

Backstory- Vadim’s grandfather stole the Iron Comrade shortly after the Chernobyl disaster, and immigrated to America with his then-pregnant wife. Despite his once-illustrious career, he was forced to take up menial car repair jobs to keep his family in good health.

Vadim was born into a fairly standard middle-class family, and for most of his childhood demonstrated both a roguish streak, and an affinity for heavy machinery. His grandfather eventually led him to a warehouse he’d purchased years ago, revealing the colossal battle suit and instructing Vadim to use it wisely.

Vadim currently splits his time between the car shop where he works and the warehouse where he now lives, tinkering and maintaining the Iron Comrade as well as developing improvements for the future.

Last edited:
tali___wolfenstein_power_suit_by_spacemaxmarine_dfj1w8w-fullview.jpg
Name: Rannadril Ghan Swa Fulsoom Karaten Narr Eadi Bel Anoleis
Alias: Ranna the Arkadian / Nitroxeno / Anna Lean
Nickname: Spark, Illegal Alien, NotAnAlien42
Race: Mutant (Arkadian)
Sexuality: Rannasexual
Personality: Curious, energetic and an avid collector of "interesting" artefacts from alien cultures to the point of hoarding and potential kleptomania. They rarely appear to let anything break their stride, fast-talking and hyperactive they can quickly switch topics, answering their own questions before others can respond and moving on to others as they appear to verbalize their thoughts to process them. They also tend to look at the big picture to the point of overlooking smaller ones, which can also sometimes come across as unempathetic and coldly logical despite their cheerful demeanour.

Abilities:
A unique and bizarre alien species from an incredibly high-gravity world with the ability to create vast amounts of energy by converting nitrogen and electromagnetic radiation. This can then be used for a variety of purposes such as powering her own technology, augmenting her own biological functions or emitting such overwhelming blasts. Ranna herself seems to specialize in the development of technologies, reverse engineering to incorporate new ones and finally energy production and redirection.
(Base Suit)/Adaptive Environmental Suit: A self-created suit designed for a variety of environments using energy to regulate temperature as well as diffuse pressure or impacts across the surface to transfer them externally rather than transfer the force internally, effectively specializing in redirecting energy. This also has the side effect of having silent footfalls amount others. The suit is also equipped with analysis and survey gear to map environments, determine the composition of materials and collect relevant data.

Weaknesses: Due to the extremely high nitrogen content of the earth's atmosphere they are required to were a mask to prevent adverse effects similar to intoxication, in addition there only passing familiarity with earthen customs is a point of concern. In addition, she is required to regularly discharge her energy and enable diffusion devices in order to prevent unintended collateral damage.

Backstory:
One of the few surviving Arkadians who had been placed in stasis during Adolescence due to her mutation until a remedy could be found to reduce her overall output. However, following the snap, her pod would be jettisoned via a safety protocol as insufficient members of her species were available to manage the various systems on the planet. This sudden lack of personnel would eventually lead to a cataclysmic chain reaction with the loss of key personnel responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and the loss of the planet.

This pod would eventually find its way through to the earth many years later, the planet being the first to block its trajectory in quite a destructive fashion. The impact would result in what would later be dubbed the castle of glass in the Chihuahuan desert and a localized earthquake that fortunately avoided any populated locations. She would eventually find her way to an avocado farm where she resided for several years as an urban legend to all but the owners, before appearing on the radar once more following an incident with the Cartels. She is now on the run in America in her own words for "the safety of others and reduced logistical complications in waste management from unconventional and illogical tactical manoeuvres"

Last edited:
Name- Hercules
Alias- Brawn
nickname- Peabrain
Age- 10,000 years old
gender- male
sexuality- bisexual
Personality- Hercules is a rebellious person and likes to do things his own way, even if it means his death...he is a snarky young man and likes to taunt his foe and takes life not very seriously because he is a god. But he has shown to take matters seriously at times and will fight for his friends when it is needed but usually he likes to drink wine and watch UFC. Hercules is also stupid and doesn't use his brain half the damn time. He usually glouts about himself and quite literally has a god complex.
Abilities- Hercules is the god of strength and is immortal. He can withstand hits from the Hulk and even hold his ground against Thor.
Weaknesses
Stupidity- Hercules is not very smart and can be manipulated easily into doing things. He also falls head over heels for hot men and women and often finds himself in trouble because of that.
His ego- I mean he is a god. He only cares about himself and is a selfish prick. If you bruise his ego then Hercules will go into an uncontrollable rage which will make him easy to defeat since he will likely start causing chaos and throwing a tantrum.
Backstory- Look up Hercules.
hercules-cover.jpeg

naADP026i4gOjA2rl7P8GnaFgysRxTnUtiaQssO2UeTFYEVJ633LMqRxRgC1WzmYZoyXfHa6lDYTJ2tpZvgLgz9nyedOn9iqj5oL2k1WOU1OhURJP6B2UeOxk9vLt8v7Sy8E9dLmbr9XY1W3qbULlMk

Name: Brighid Kveta
Alias: Seraphim
Nickname: Soldier of the Red Dawn
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Brig doesn’t ever put herself out there. She’s so scared all the time she tries and overcompensates and comes off as a bitch. She never backs down from anything because she doesn’t want anyone to think she’s a coward. Since the unfortunate events of her childhood, she really doesn’t want to grow close to anyone. In saying that, she comes off as a sociopath to most people.
Abilities: Thanks to Hydra, Brig is able to align her molecules perfectly so as to pass through objects. In a nutshell, she walks through walls. To also increase her success rate on missions, HYDRA gave her a small dose of the Super Soldier serum. She’s not as strong as Captain America or Bucky, but she’s stronger than the average person.
Weaknesses: Trying to align every fiber of your being takes a lot more effort and concentration than it would seem. While Brig is in her “phantom” state, she can’t think straight and she can’t stay in that state for long. She is not by any means graceful or elegant. She’s clumsy and slow when in combat and a general klutz when not.
Backstory: Brig’s hometown was demolished by a HYDRA soldier, killing her mother and father in the aftermath. Brig, at 14, was left to protect her younger sister and younger brother on the streets in the ruins left behind. Eventually, HYDRA swept through and picked up any survivors. They were tested and experimented on. For 3 years, she was stuck in a cell. Not enough to drink. Not enough to eat. She was constantly cold, but as long as she had her sister and brother. She made sure her siblings were well before she looked after herself. Every day they were taken to the lab and poked with needles and expected to perform their best. But they were together, at least. Everything they went through, they did it together. But one day, her brother didn’t come back. Just gone. Brig never saw him again. She held onto her sister fiercely after that, refusing to let her go. But her sister died in her arms on the day of Brig’s 17th birthday. However, Brig’s experiments for the Red Dawn Program were successful and she was ready to be sent out into the field. They wiped her memories and sent her on her first mission. HYDRA should’ve learned from the Winter Soldier program, but they didn’t. The first 15 missions went smoothly, but her memories came back on her 16th. She was herself for the first time in 3 years. Brig decided she owed herself the chance to make up for the 15 deaths she was responsible for.

9BD23C73-4086-4B94-A4D5-1F058160786A.png

Name- Tabbris

Alias- Liberator

Nickname- The Golden Boy, An Angel, Mr. Sparkles

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Demisexual

Personality- Tabbris is fundamentally a good person, despite his alien origins and lack of association with humans for his childhood. His primary motivation has always been altruism, and he has a strong desire to befriend humans and interact with them. This led to him saving lives across the planet, and earning the moniker “Liberator”. He has an especial fondness and affinity for animals.

Due to his childhood, he has major gaps in his understanding of humans, and is usually skittish around them. Although capable of speech, he seldom speaks, preferring to observe from a respectful distance. When combat does occur, Tabbris displays very little desire to attack, preferring to rely on his insane durability to shrug off assault while defending lives.

As an interesting aside, Liberator often causes lightbulbs to spark and shatter when upset. This appears to be a result of the bioelectric field that allows him to fly.

Abilities
Superstrength- Liberator is immensely powerful, compared to the likes of the Hulk, being capable of carrying mainline battle tanks, throwing colossal boulders, and shredding steel with a flick of his hand.

Durability- Liberator’s durability is also immense- nothing has been demonstrated to actually wound him aside from his specific weakness, although he can be dazed and thrown around by especially powerful strikes, and immobilized by specialized restraints.

Supersenses- More of a curse than a boon, Liberator has highly tuned senses capable of picking out individual hairs from a mile off, identifying all insects for a hundred feet around by the sound of their wings and limbs, sniffing out smoke from halfway across a city, and more.

Flight- Liberator is capable of supersonic flight, and maneuvering like a insect despite his great speed. This is due to his bioelectrical field, which allows allows him to protect passengers from the speed of his flight when saving lives.

Weaknesses-
Liberator has a few weaknesses. The most evident is a weakness to sensory overload- despite spending almost two decades on Earth, flash-bang grenades and similar devices can stun him. This extends to especially powerful energy or sonic devices.

The metal of his spaceship, despite seemingly being comparable to normal steel In material attributes such as melting point and tensile strength, is able to slash his flesh like a knife through cotton. He bears a striking scar along his left side from a visit to his landing site.

In addition, Tabbris is depowered when exposed to the radiation of the alien metal used to power his ship’s reactor. Prolonged exposure weakens him drastically, to the point where he cannot lift his own weight, and even brief contact causes him to suffer nosebleeds.

Backstory- Tabbris arrived in Antarctica in an alien vessel as a baby. The ship bored a ten-mile tunnel in the ice before embedding itself in the rock, and Tabbris was swiftly released. Empowered by the relatively mild gravity and exceptionally dense and nourishing atmosphere compared to whatever alien world he emerged from, the infant Tabbris emerged from the ice tunnel and drank deeply of the radiation of Earth’s sun.

Afterwards he grew strong and explored the Earth, his invulnerability protecting him from the airless heights as thoroughly as from the crushing depths of the sea. Sustained from the power of the Sun, Tabbris swiftly learned about the world. What fascinated him most was humanity- things so like himself in form, but far more fragile. He grew fond of them as he observed their lives go on so far below himself.

Eventually he decided that he needed to preserve them as best he could, and began spontaneously rescuing people who were in danger- stopping car crashes, transporting lost hikers to civilization, carrying people across the street, and more. Occasionally this has caused amusing mistakes, such as when he transports hikers back to major cities even when they’re merely taking a walk.

20e6c774661192e5522ba8cd4995ba0a.jpg

Name-
Tenza Teklehaimanot

Alias-Nickname-
Sorcerer Supreme

Age-

Gender-
Male

Sexuality-
Autosexual (look it up)

Personality-
Tenza is not the easiest to get along with due to his haughty personality. If you accept that you're beneath him, he'll regard you as something of a child or pet, a subordinate worthy of his provision. he nonchalantly refers to non-wakandans as "monkey's" , though not with disdain but with a matter-of-fact indifference as if there's nothing unusual about it. He doesn't particularly hate anyone or anything, he just looks down upon everyone and everything. It's a testament that someone like him became sorceror supreme with his limited social skills. Tenza is pretty high on himself if you haven't already formed that impression.

Abilities (please explain) - Tenza specializes in summoning magick. Using his blood he can draw extradimensional entities into his reality. Additionally, he also knows all the standard and advanced magick from training at Kamar-Taj mystic conservatory.
Eye of Agamotto (third eye awakened)

Weaknesses- Tenza possesses immense sorceror abilities, but he's mostly human. He can only use his blood magick so many times for obvious reasons.

Backstory-

Tenza is named after a famous venerated saint of Ethiopia whom he is a descendant. His surnames carries a certain prestige amongst the spiritual community. Tenza comes from noble stock. His family is one of the major "houses" in support of the Wakandan throne so he has royal ties to the say the least. Sorcery ability is fairly uncommon, so he's very valuable to his family's political designs. Becoming sorceror supreme is sort of integral to maintaining prominence in the scheme of things. At an early age he was enrolled into Kamar-Taj and over the years he ascended as premier sorceror. Not much else to speak of, he's very sheltered, he barely knows that much about Wakanda having been transplanted to the conservatory at such a young age, and knows even less about the world outside of that.

Last edited:

i swear to god i wanted to do a nice, short, simple bio, but my brain was like "haha, long bio go brrr." why does this always happen.

i decided to go with the mcu moon knight rather than comics because while i love the comics, they are. so messy. comics are weird honestly

i wasn't originally gonna give her d.i.d. but while i was researching i found out d.i.d. has a possible genetic factor and that it can be triggered by extreme trauma/guilt so she basically already has d.i.d.

yes, i know mcu moon knight does not speak hebrew. but he should.

i want sof and jay to get in a fistfight a-la-episode 4 and have the whole group just collectively decide she's insane

yes, jayson is a demigirl, i just like giving feminine characters masculine names sometimes

the backstories do require some back-and-forth- i reccomend starting with sof, reading until the break, switching to jay, reading until the break, etc.

this was my first time writing a bio in first-person pov and oh my god it was so fun and necessary for this character- this is legit one of the longest and most detailed bios i'e ever written i love her sm

this character was originally written a little over half a year ago, before i was diagnosed with osdd, so like- i wrote most of this from personal experience and didn't even realize it lmaoo

- name -
sophia grant-al-faouly

- age -
twenty

- gender -
female

- sexuality -
heterosexual

- pronouns -
she/her

- alias-
ms. knight

- appearance -
sophia stands at an even 6', with light brown skin and dark tawny hair that makes her thoroughly stand out compared to most. due to her rather shy and unassuming demeanor, however, she's mostly found slouching, hair covering her face, usually in baggy comfort or athleisure clothing. her one defining piece of clothing is a necklace of a hilaal and star of david gifted to her by her parents, which she usually wears underneath her shirt.

f32640df4fdc1bee8bc5f3ea9e459137.jpg

- bio -
[tw: mental illness, death, violence/blood, attempted rape]
[spoilers: marvel's "moon knight", all episodes]

"i grew up in, well... i guess i thought it was a normal family. it was, for a long time. me, my mom, and my dad, we were happy, really happy. not everyone thought i was 'normal', though- lots of kids at school made fun of me, since it's not every day you see a jewish-islamic, british-egyptian-american girl running around new york. eventually that all seemed small in comparison to literal gods and monsters showing up, but it still... it still affected me, y'know? but i was happy, and my parents were happy, and that's all that really mattered, anyways.”

“i was... seven? maybe eight at the time. i'd woken up from a nightmare or something, and i'd gone downstairs to see if my mom was awake, and she was, but she was.. she was arguing with my dad. my parents never fought, but after a while, i realized that, well... it wasn't my dad. it couldn't have been- he had a different accent, different personality, different, well... everything. it was a little scary, to be honest. but little ol' me ran in there anyways, guns blazing, demanding to know just who this guy was. both of them were surprised, maybe even a little scared, but there was something just incredibly off about my not-dad, something i just couldn't place. after they'd gotten over their shock at seeing me, my mom pulled me aside, and just explained that this guy was my uncle, marc, and he'd just come to talk about my dad's 'business trip'- my mom was a museum curator, and though my parents never told me what my dad actually did, i knew he'd always go on these long 'business trips', sometimes for days at a time. i didn’t get it, though- my dad had already left, why was marc here now, and arguing with my mom? it… it didn’t make any sense. i’d just ran back upstairs, tossing and turning for the rest of the night.”

“i saw uncle marc more and more after that, always right after my dad left. that probably should’ve tipped me off that something here wasn’t right,but i was just a stupid kid back then. i was always wary, though, whenever he was around- he was the uncanny valley for me, like a mannequin or china doll, something that looked like it could’ve been my dad, but so obviously wasn’t. i didn’t like it, so i just… ignored it. i do that a lot. i remember, i asked my dad about it once, but he just looked so… tired. exhausted, even. the kind of exhaustion that comes from pain just sinking through your body and into your bones and just sitting there. i hated seeing him like that. he told me to let him know if uncle marc ever bothered me, and i told him i would, but that was a lie. i never brought up uncle marc around my dad after that- i didn’t want to see him look like that ever again.”

“so i ignored it- until i couldn’t anymore. this is something i remember vividly- i don’t think i could forget it, even if i tried. i was twelve- it was my birthday, actually, and i’d gone to bed after a long night of cake and ice cream and mario kart with my parents. right as i started falling asleep, though, i heard the telltale arguing- uncle marc was here. but this time… it was different. my dad wasn’t supposed to go on another ‘business trip’ for a couple of days- he promised he wouldn’t be gone for my birthday- and as far as i remembered, my dad never left. uncle marc couldn’t have gotten here that quickly, right? but that's not all that made this different. usually, when uncle marc spoke to my mom, it was in hushed arguments, low voices that i had to strain to hear, but now… it was a near screaming match. and they were arguing about me. it was obvious- i could hear uncle marc saying “she’s old enough, we need to tell her the truth”. who else could it have been? i was scared, and angry- what was ‘the truth’? what were they hiding? and why did my ‘uncle’ think he could talk to my mom like that?”

“i ran downstairs, filled with determination and a need to find out what they were hiding from me, and put myself between marc and my mom, and i yelled at him. i told him that he couldn’t just come in here and talk to my mom like that, that i didn’t like him being here at all, that i wanted my dad back. i really don’t know what i was thinking- i guess i was braver back then. the room was silent for a long time. but as i stared at marc, something just- something changed. it was like his entire demeanor changed at once, and his eyes just got… softer. that exhaustion i’d only seen once before, one i promised myself would never happen again. it was almost as if a switch flipped- i didn’t even realize he was wearing the same clothes my dad had been in earlier until he spoke… and my dad’s voice came out.”

“he explained everything that night- well, mostly everything. if he had told me about khonshu and moon knight that night, too, i think it would've been a bit too much for my little twelve-year-old brain to handle. but he told me about him, and marc. his d.i.d. they each handled different parts of his life, but they were both my dad. they both loved me.”

“it was hard to comprehend, hard to believe, for a child. i didn’t want to believe it, that my dad- or i guess, part of my dad- would argue with my mom like that. my dad hadn’t told me at the time that marc was the one who originally married my mom, that my dad- steven- only acted as my father so that marc could protect us. i didn’t find that all out until later- until it was too late.”

“i was sixteen. ever since my last birthday, i’d been hearing… voices. i wasn’t going crazy- at least, i didn’t think i was- but it was just this incessant voice, a presence i couldn't shake. like something- or some one- was watching my every move, judging me. since then, my father was getting more and more distant, and marc fronting was a near-daily occurrence. I never told my parents about the voices- i didn't want them to worry about me, to think I was going crazy... to think I was becoming like my dad."

"it all came to a head, though, when one night, my dad said he was relocating for a bit. he promised it wouldn't be for long, but i... but i was so confused. so guilty. did they know? was it my fault? i pretended to be okay with it, but I wasn't. the night he was supposed to leave for the airport, i followed him, and he finally noticed me following him halfway there because... because i saw him. khonshu."

"safe to say, i freaked out quite a bit. it's not every day a mummified bird man appears out of nowhere. i saw him, and it was obvious my dad did, too- but he seemed surprised that i could see him. surprised, then... angry. he said, and this is me quoting him, "get away from my daughter, you fucking vulture", and... i couldn't tell you what personality was in control at that time. marc, steven, and whoever else, they all just threw themselves at him, trying to protect me. but then... then khonshu said the words that still send chills down my spine whenever i think of them;"

"it's not me you'll have to protect her from."

"how many men were there? a dozen? a hundred? they all jumped out so fast, i couldn't count- jumping at us, brandishing guns and knives and other weapons i couldn't even name. it felt like my life flashed before my eyes. then... the unthinkable happened. my dad... he transformed. it was like this... this armor... literally grew on him. all the dots connected in my brain at once- his 'business trips'. talking about 'protecting' me. "

"my dad was a goddamn superhero. "

"i ran. i hid. i had to. i didn't want to, i hated doing it- but me being there was just a liability. if my dad got hurt because of me... i'd caused enough trouble already. i couldn't let that happen."

"i watched from the shadows as my dad took down our assailants one by one, switching near effortlessly between 'marc' and 'steven', a dance of effortless violence and brutality, one i had no idea he was even capable of. it was awesome. it was insane. it was terrifying. how the hell had he been hiding this for so long?"

"soon enough, the fight slowed to a near halt, till there was only one attacker left. i slowly retreated from my hiding place as the last man standing raised a shaky hand, aiming his gun towards my dad. it wouldn't matter- it shouldn't have."

"it shouldn't."

he shot.

it hit.

"it shouldn't have happened this way."

blood. too much.

that's impossible. the suit...

"the suit drew back like a curtain, exposing his chest to the bullet. after that whole battle... after learning the truth, the whole truth... was it all for nothing?"

my dad's dying, and there's nothing i can do.

"i was drowning. it felt like there was cotton in my ears, my mouth, nothing felt real."

"and then i woke up covered in blood."

///
"life after that point felt like... like reading a book in the dark. you can get a general sense of what's going on, but you can't focus long enough to actually make anything out of it. it was like that for a long time, and... and i was okay with it. i didn't want to have to face the world. my dad was dead. i... apparently ran away from home, from what i could gather, though it was through no intentions of my own. i obviously wasn't in school anymore- if i was, i likely wasn't doing very good, considering i don't remember attending a single class since my dad died. my life was a mess, and i was fine with just watching from the shadows."

"the next time i was awake,
fully awake, i was out in the middle of the street, wearing clothes i didn't remember ever owning, with a guy... a guy i recognized- from my school. well, my old school. he looked at me expectantly, and when he noticed the confusion plastered across my face, he gave a small laugh and repeated what he'd apparently 'just said'. he was... inviting me to a party? i was, quite frankly, really confused, but i cautiously accepted- i didn't admit to myself that maybe, just maybe, this could be a turning point, a chance to get my life back together, to be in control again.

"the rest of that day was... strange, to say the least. i didn't have a home anymore- hell, even if i wanted to get back home, i wouldn't have been able to navigate my way back- so i scruffily prepared myself in a gas station bathroom. when i looked in the mirror, though, i barely recognized myself. my eyes were the only thing still truly mine- soft, scared- but my face was covered in bandages, my arms in still-healing bruises, wearing clothing i never would've picked out for myself. it was... weird."

"the weirdest part, though, was that it seemed two people had started an argument inside my own head. one of the voices, i recognized- it had been tormenting me ever since i turned sixteen- and the other... it was my own... but not. there was something... different. something scary about it."

"what is this, spector?"

"i... i don't know, i didn't think..."

"didn't think what?

"she'd interfere."

"and because of her, you're now distracted from your mission to... what? go party?"

"please, khonshu, just give her this. then i'll make sure she doesn't bother us again."

"spector, if i wanted a broken avatar, i would've kept your father."

"the voices fell silent after that- i didn't even notice my hands were shaking until the deafening lack of noise filled my head yet again. when i looked back up at the mirror, though- my eyes were hard as stone."

"later that evening was the party, at some swanky mansion outside of the inner city. i felt incredibly out of my element- the 'broken' girl who fell off the face of the earth showing up at what seemed like the hottest party in new york. the crushing crowds, the flashing lights, it all was disorienting. i was determined to enjoy this, though- i forced myself to."

"i walked over to the in-house bar-
yes, they had their own bar- and ordered myself a glass of water to nurse while i watched the thrumming party scene. not long after, a boy sidled up next to me- the boy who'd invited me here in the first place. we clinked glasses, laughing as he took me on a tour from our seats, pointing out all the artifacts and souvenirs his parents had collected from trips across the world."

"looking back, there was a voice telling me, screaming at me to turn around, to notice the boy sneaking behind us, to notice him sneaking whatever drug that was into our drink. but i didn't. i ignored my reflection begging me not to take a sip- i was determined not to go insane that night, even at the cost at what would come next."

"the boy insisted that he'd take me on a tour of the upper level, but i attempted to politely refuse- i was getting dizzy and my head began pounding, and none of this felt like a good idea. i didn't have much of a choice, though, as he lead me up the twisting stair, down a long, dark hall to an unmarked room. i attempted to voice my confusion, but only succeeded in slurring my words to a point where i was even confusing myself. the boy laughed again- that damn laugh- and led me into that cold room, filled with three other smirking boys- and a single bed."

"the door clicked behind me. every warning sign in my head flashed, but i was too out of it to do anything about it."

what the hell did he do to me?

"i thought i couldn't be hurt any worse than i already was."

"i was wrong."

"the boys walked up to me. their hungry smiles twisted around me like a vise. they touched me. i tried to pull away, but my body felt like a pile of lead. i tried to scream, but my mouth barely made a whisper, and it echoed back into my own head."

"and someone responded."

///

"i didn't come out after that. i refused. only bad things happened when i was out. i acted like i couldn't have cared less about what happened that night. i never wanted to think about it again. i... i was hurt. badly. i'm not much better now, honestly."

"i don't want to be a hero. i don't know if i even can be- i can barely save myself."

"but i don't think i have much of a choice."

- personality -
as a child, sophia was a bubbly, whip-smart girl with a penchant for getting herself in trouble due to her dauntlessness. after her father's death, however, she's become a lot more withdrawn, overtaken by severe depression and guilt that refuses to let go of her. due to her past trauma, sophia typically hates fronting, and won't normally demand to front without being triggered, though she wouldn't go out of her way to trigger jay into fronting, either. while sophia has a small grasp of jay's powers, she refuses to acknowledge that she herself could also possess these powers, and due to her extreme guilt from her father's death, that she could possibly be a hero. the only thing sophia would admit to enjoying anymore is learning- both of her parents were tomb raiders history buffs, and their love of history- and gaining new knowledge- was passed down onto sophia. when fronting, she'll do nearly anything to just be able to curl up with a good book or enjoy the spoils of a new hobby without interference.

- powers -
healing factor - though sophia has yet to access the full capabilities of being khonshu's avatar, she still possesses a superhuman ability to heal injuries, strengthened by the light of the moon.

- abilities -
polyglotism - sophia is fluent in english, hebrew, and arabic, as well as conversational spanish and french.
eidetic memory - sophia has incredibly sharp memory and recall skills, and grasps onto new skills extremely quickly because of this.

- weanesses -
honestly? mostly

- name -
jayson spector

- age -
twenty

- gender -
demigirl

- sexuality -
bisexual

- pronouns -
she/they

- alias-
moon knight

- appearance -
jay, being an alter of sophia's, shares the same physical body, but they still have a markedly different appearance. jay is much more rugged and confident, usually extending to her full height rather than slouching, with hard, cold eyes that give her a highly intimidating air. she typically dresses in sleek, form-fitting athleticwear that gives her ample room to move, though you'd be hard-pressed to find her out and about in normal streetwear- jay considers herself nocturnal, and with that territory comes the moon knight suit.

- bio -
[tw: mental illness, death, violence/blood, attempted rape, suicidal thoughts]
[spoilers: marvel's "moon knight", all episodes]

"you shouldn't be reading this."

"this life isn't meant for you to see. i know what you're going to think- look at this broken girl. she won't be able to save anyone- she can barely save herself. how's she supposed to be a hero? worst part- you'd be right. i'm not a hero. i'm just some girl trying to finish what she started."

"my life isn't noteworthy, not really. my mom was fine. she was... she was a mom, you know? protective. sometimes overbearing, but she knew i could hold my own. when i needed her, she was there for me."

"my dad, on the other hand... he was a dick. he'd leave without warning, come back and fight with my mom. never gave a shit about actually raising me- that he left up to the shell that would take over every time he came back. i guess i didn't want to admit to myself just how fucked up he was back then- i always acted as though he was just... someone else. it was easier that way, i guess."

"most of my childhood was... well, a blur would be the best way to describe it. like remembering is looking through a fuzzy t.v., that everything happened, but not to me. those memories that are clear are few and far between, but that first one, the one i remember most, was three years ago- the night my dad died."

"my dad was leaing for the airport, on his way to catch a flight to wherever, abandoning me and my mom yet again. i shouldn't have been surprised, but i couldn't just let him leave, probably for good, this time, without at least trying to confront him. so, i followed him to the bus stop."

"mistake number one."

"then... i saw him. khonshu. that god-ugly pigeon that had been burrowing in my brain for the last year for reasons unknown to me back then. i was... embarrassing to say, but a bit frightened. mostly annoyed. my dad... he was pissed. it was kind of nice to see, actually, him being all protective and father-like, like he should have been for the past sixteen years, but... i digress. it all ended up being a distraction, anyways. we let our guards down."

"mistake number two."

"it was like dozens of shadows jumped to life all at once, swirling around us in a violent dance. my dad told me to run, and by a will that wasn't my own, i did. i went and hid until the whole brutal battle was over- well, almost over."

"the last guy pulled out a gun. it was kind of funny to me- i would've never laughed at a gun before that moment, but at that second, everything felt so surreal. my dad wasn't some normal guy- at that point, i wasn't even sure he was human- and this was all clearly beyond that one guy's understanding, right?"

"mistake number three."

"i don't... i don't think i'd ever seen so much blood in my life- coming from my father, no less. i hated that feeling. eing so helpless, trapped, forced to watch my dad die."

"until... until i wasn't."

"it was the most insane moment in my life. it was if my entire childhood, i was drowning, my ears, eyes, mouth, stuffed with cotton, and i was finally pulled to the surface and allowed to breathe. i could tell i was finally in control."

"khonshu could, too."

"i locked eyes with the man who killed my dad- the kid. he couldn't have been much older than i am now- he was definitely just following orders. i didn't see that, though. all i saw was the monster that put a bullet in my father's chest. i could say i hated my father all i want, but this man couldn't just come in and kill him- that wasn't his right."

"i was... i was so angry. i would've done anything to get revenge in that moment. khonshu... khonshu knew that too. he made me an offer that, at that time, i couldn't refuse."

"do you swear to protect the travelers of the night and bring my vengeance to those who would do them harm?"

"i said yes."

"then rise. rise and live again. as my fist of vengeance. as my moon knight."

"it was like a fire lit up all throughout my body. i felt everything at once- strong. fast. powerful. then... it was like the suit jumped from my father to me, forcing me to my feet from kneeling by his side. i could see the terror in the man's eyes. i... i enjoyed it. for that split second, everything in my life clicked into place. this was where i was meant to be- with a goal. with power. with purpose."

"i could've just thrown a crescent dart, and it would've been over. a quick blow to the head, knock him unconscious. hell, i could've just let him run away- he looked well on his way there. but no. i wanted to see the fear in his eyes. i wanted to see him suffer. i was so blinded by my rage, by my grief, that i couldn't even recognize the fact that he wasn't the reason my father died- he may have shot the bullet, but he wasn't the one who exposed my dad's chest."

"i suppose it's to late for that, though."

"i can't block out what happened next. i have to remember- it's not my choice. but... i can choose not to say it. that i can controll. all i'll say is, by the time my anger faded away, the man was little more than a bloody pulp lying in the road. it had started raining. i hadn't noticed. i looked down at a puddle- i barely recognized myself. it wasn't just the strange armor covering my body, or the pitter-patter of raindrops sending waves that obscured my reflection, but the fresh blood dripping down my arms and in splatters across the white suit, the bloodlust in my eyes visibe even through the mask covering my face. it was... scary. i was scaring myself."

"i walked oer to my dad's body. slow. defeated. i collapsed beside him, the suit pulling back at my command, exposing shaking hands and bloodshot eyes pricking with tears. i was being pulled under, fading out..."

"...until i was forced to be called upon again."

///
"life after that was... hard. i was in the drier's seat, and it was new. i never went back home- i couldn't face my mom. i couldn't face anything- i just up and left those bodies in the road. someone else's problem. i didn't know where i was going, only letting my feet push me forward, the night obscuring my battered body. i eventually found myself back within the city- i ended up ducking into an alley and staring up at the sky for the rest of the night, my mind running in circles, unable to even think of sleep."

"that happened the next night, and the next. i was getting annoyed- i couldn't sleep, i couldn't work, at this rate, i was gonna starve to death. i remember looking up at the night sky, my anger reaching a boiling point- this was unfair. i'd lost everything. what was even the point anymore? of living?"

"and, as always, that fucking vulture just had to pipe in."

"he told me that he wanted to see if i would realize what i'd agreed to- that the deal we'd made hadn't just been a one-night thing. that the price of my vengeance was to be his avatar- his moon knight."

"i didn't have a choice, not really. what was i gonna do- argue with an egyptian god? besides, what he was offering was better than what i had right now- he lured me in, not with promises of power, but purpose. i keep falling right into that damn trap, time and time again."

"so... i became the moon knight. it was odd, at first- learning to use my powers, being 'trained' by khonshu, but as time passed, i got more into it. it felt... weirdly right. eventually, i started acting as an actual 'fist of justice', going after low-level criminals, then crime bosses, then threats to the gods themselves. i neer considered myself a 'hero'- i'm not one. i'm... a janitor. cleaning the world of scum."

"it went on like this for a while- roaming in the shadows by day, going after criminals by night. the same thing, over and over, for... well, a year, probably. it was a while, i remember that. until... something happened. it was a completely unremarkable day otherwise, but then... some guy walked up to me. i didn't recognize him at first- well, i didn't. then, it felt like someone else was pushing up against me in me own head, forcing me out of the way, pushing me back into the corners of my mind. i was speaking, but... it wasn't me. my words, my actions, they weren't mine."

shit.

"khonshu... he was pissed. i could tell. this wasn't part of the agreement- i wasn't supposed to be like him. that was the point."

"we argued for a while. eventually, though, the girl- my... alter- noticed us, and i decided to shut up khonshu by just convincing him i'd let her have this one thing, and i'd regain control by nightfall. he huffed, but neither of us pushed the matter further."

"so, we went to the party. i was reduced to mostly a fly on the wall, glancing around, searching for any potential threats. i didn't like this, and i could tell my alter didn't, either, but she was so determined to regain control of her life, that she insisted on putting us through this. it was... pretty annoying."

"the guy from earlier came up to us. he and my alter laughed a bit. talked about meaningless, mundane things i couldn't have cared less about. that was when i noticed it- the guy sneaking past the bar, slipping that drug, whatever it was, into our drink. i tried to get sophia's attention. i screamed. i begged her not to drink it. i don't know if she couldn't hear me, or just didn't care- she drank it anyways."

"i was getting tired. woozy. all my limited senses dulled until it was like i was forced into a coffin, unable to see, hear, move, do anything."

"and then i heard the screams."

"i burst through, showing myself to the front, forcing my alter to let me take control. i didn't know how we got here, but we were surrounded, boys grappling my body with greedy hands."

"they'd left a window open, letting moonlight flow freely into the room."

"big mistake."

"it didn't take long to dispose of them- i forced myself to hold back, though i wanted to do a lot more than just knock those monsters out. they were surely traumatized."

"but after all... so was i."

///

"life went back to mostly normal after that. sophia didn't come out much after that- i felt kinda bad for her, honestly. i promised myself i'd protect her. that was my job, after all- i wouldn't let anything be out of my control again."

"this new 'superhero' team, though? ...well, that just might change things."

- personality -
jay takes her job as protector rather seriously- this prickly, rough-around-the-edges girl puts up the act of a nigh-invincible warrior in order to protect herself- and by proxy, sophia- from any further trauma. she's rather overprotective, taking a sort of 'older sister' row to those she views as in need of help- which typically just boils down to sophia. jay herself has a rather dry sense of humor, and is extremely blunt and sarcastic. she also gets annoyed easily, and has a hard time explaining herself to others. she's somewhat of a lone wolf, preferring to strike off on her own rather than be a team player. she admittedly also has a particular bloodlust towards those who've hurt her or sophia, which can cause her to look a bit unhinged- though her normal fighting style is a lot more held back.

- powers -
transformation - while the moon is out, jay is able to summon the ceremonial robes of khonshu, a nigh-impenetrable armor that enhances her already superhuman condition and healing while she's wearing it.
weapon summoning - while in her moon knight armor, jay is able to summon razor-sharp crescent darts from the emblem in her chest, which she can also call back to her.
superhuman condition - being an avatar of khonshu, jay has gained superhuman speed, strength, durability, and agility, which far surpasses any normal human.
healing factor - jay has an incredible healing rate, being able to recover near-instantly from any injury, which is further enhanced by the suit. she's no deadpool, though- cutting off her head, taking out her organs, or anything similarly extreme is sure to do the trick.

- abilities -
acrobatics - jay is a skilled freerunner and traceur, able to navigate difficult urban terrain and new york rooftops with relative ease.
combat - while she doesn't know any formal martial arts, her time as moon knight and harsh life on the streets has led jay to develop a proficiency with hand-to-hand combat, one which can outmatch most formally trained adults.
arcane knowledge - similarly, after some time operating as moon knight, jay has gained a level of arcane knowledge, and is able to recognize most types of artifacts and magical abilities.

Name- Nicole Graves
Alias- Forge
Nickname- Nic
Age- 27
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality- Upbeat
Abilities (please explain) Arcane Forgery- Can create magical weapons and armor, Prophecy, Healing, Inspiration- Allies are Enhanced by her presence.
Weaknesses- A weapon she created long ago is destined to kill her.
Backstory- Her father was a famous weapon maker heroes would go to, her father was forced to create weapons for Aim. Later she discovered the inherited abilities and was freed during Eddie’s crusade she was freed and they decided to team up to fight Aim and other villains.

WIP

DARK DIMENSIONS' SORCERER SUPREME

FcVfBRwXEAQ-MXd.jpeg

RCO019_1553719990 (2).jpgRCO010_1603355804 (1).jpg8872d4ebe34cd782fba69b83c8baadaf.jpg

~Name~
Khiron Strange

~Alias~
Strange

~Nickname~
N/A

~Age~

~Gender~
Male

~Sexuality~
Homosexual

~Personality~
He is defined by several overpowering personality traits, some of which are at direct odds with one another. What bridges all of it is his confidence. Khiron takes great pride in his ability to depend upon himself for just about anything, and never finds a situation too grim for hope. He's of the disposition to believe that anything can be overcome with sufficient know-how, and his wide variety of skills and resources only bolster this belief in himself. Nothing is ever impossible, and Khiron has very little time for anyone who disagrees.

He is a also very calm, determined individual when he wants something. He's not the type to explode into histrionics, or ever really let anyone get a good bead on how he's feeling -- stiff upper lip and all that. He can be stubborn, but only when he knows he's right, and frankly, he knows he's right 100 of the time. All the same, he's not the type to be goaded into a fight, what with cooler heads prevailing and all. Most attempts to bait him will fail.

That said, Khiron is also a very pleasant, polite and compassionate man. He makes friends and allies easily, and is always there when they need him. He has a great fondness for meeting new people and learning their customs, of observing their own odd quirks. As a result, he is often unflappable in the face of weirdness.

Khiron's adaptability and ingenuity are also noteworthy. He has defeated vastly superior foes by means of his resolve and resourcefulness on many occasions. He is consumed by responsibility. Because he is in charge of safeguarding many dimensions, and because he no longer ages, Khiron focuses on the big picture and the long term. Wars and politics are of little interest to him. It doesn't matter much if countries rise or fall from his perspective, because he's busy keeping other dimensions from being conquered by his father Dormammu, or eaten by Shuma-Gorath. As a result, Khiron sometimes seems indifferent and even callous when he ignores the suffering of everyday people that other superheros try to alleviate. This is because Khiron is dealing with greater threats, and sometimes has to sacrifice the few to save the many.

~Abilities~
Egocentric Arts (from the Greek: ego, "self") This method for manipulating mystic energy, originally known as the Lapis Path, refers to magic derived from tapping into one's own spiritual energies. These energies are those derived from the soul and body of the sorcerer. Personal energies can only be used to power abilities developed through mental studies and are thus limited to personal powers such as astral projection, chi empowerment, psionics, and thought-casting. However, because it is known that the continual use of such energies will fatally deplete the individual by consuming their life force, sorcerers must learn to harness their internal forces responsibly through meditation techniques and trained willpower.

Ecocentric Arts (from the Greek: oikos, "household") This method for manipulating mystic energy, originally known as the Emerald Road, refers to the ambient mystic energies of an environment. After learning to control his/her personal energy through the study of Egocentric magic, a sorcerer may next learn how to connect his own life force to the ambient mystic energies of the surrounding environment. Once entwined, the energy may be manipulated to create a variety of effects. As with individuals, some places have greater "mystic potential" than others. On Earth, magic energy flows through chartable courses called "ley lines" or lung-mei (dragon paths). Churches and temples are oftentimes built along these lines with sacred sites like Stonehenge and Glastonbury Tor occurring at points where two or more ley lines meet. Other dimensions such as the Dark Dimension or the various mystic realms have much greater mystic potential than those of the Earth Dimension, but their alien energy is far more difficult to control.

Once an environment's mystic potential has been tapped, a sorcerer may manipulate it to form and hurl energy blasts (usually referred to as "Bolts of Bedevilment") or erect basic shields. Illusions and disguises are also woven together out of ecocentric forces. One may even conjure up small "solid" items, though said items are not usually very stable and may disappear as quickly as they appeared. Classic elemental substances (Earth, Air, Fire and Water) are also available to the learned mage and may be manipulated into weapons, shields, or in some cases, minions.

Exocentric Arts (from the Greek: exo, "outside") This very advanced form of magic, originally known as the Golden Path, refers to the form of magic that draws upon forces from dimensions outside our own. Only very experienced sorcerers are able to communicate with powerful mystical beings that inhabit these "other dimensions" and appeal to them for assistance. To invoke the aid of godlike beings (also referred to as the mystic principalities) such as Cyttorak, Ikonn, Raggadorr or Watoomb, a sorcerer must learn complex incantations and master subtle gestures in order to increase the chances of receiving a positive response. The more powerful the entity (or the less powerful the sorcerer) the more complicated the ritual of invocation becomes.

To attract the attention of an entity, a supplicant will generally use the entity's name in a rhythmic or rhymed incantation. Just as poets and musicians once tried to gain the favor of powerful monarchs by composing clever poems and songs about them, the sorcerer uses his words to gain an entity's favor and display his or her own wit and knowledge.​

~Weaknesses~
Incantations and Gestures Dependency: Khiron also depends on spoken incantations, mystical gesturing, and his arcane artifacts in his duties; likely these can be counted as weaknesses. Khiron has been incapacitated various times by being gagged and bound, preventing him from uttering arcane invocations or performing mystic gestures. Breaking his hands can greatly cripple his magic ability for instance.

Mortal Factor: Another weakness is that Khiron, despite all his spells and magical training, is only mortal. Hence, if not taking proper care or defenses, Khiron can be overpowered by powerful blows, energy attacks, or potent gas. While technically immortal per se, he still must rest to survive.

He cannot fight for long periods of time, since this magic is so complex and enigmatic that using it for too long can be severe for his bodily condition, thus must refrain from overusing it. This can cause him to get migraines, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and other negative side effects of using his magic too much, even going potentially unconscious.

~Backstory~

~Paraphernalia~
The Cloak of Levitation- A magical relic that allows him to fly (at roughly supersonic speeds for intermediate lengths of time, but can be augmented using magic), levitate and hover in the air. It appears to be sentient and can move on its own power, causing it to move and flap in the air without the presence of wind. Offensively, the cloak's ability to move and fly with or without a wearer allows it to grab, lift, tackle or send enemies flying through the air. The cloak assists Khiron in combat by protecting him from attacks, preventing his enemies from blindsiding him, as well as attacking enemies on their own whenever possible, and doing maneuvers that are difficult for most humans to do. It responds to his thoughts and has used it many times as a "third set of hands" to attack a foe when his own body has been incapacitated.
Cloak_of_Levitation_Featurette_2.png

~Other~

Khiron isn't just the Sorcerer Supreme of the Dark Dimension but the entire Archipelago of Anguish and Redemption (Which includes the Crimson Cosmos, Veils of Valtorr, Outer Dark, Realm of Raggadorr, Halls of Fear, Dyzzak's Dungeon Dimension, etc).

Khiron is NOT directly related to Stephen Strange, only being the brother-in-law of Dr. Strange. He received this surname from Stephen Strange after being accepted into their family.

Last edited:
Name- Nolan Hilt

Alias- Conduit

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Won’t tell

Personality- Nolan is the average, moody teen who is going through what most kids his age are except for two key differences and secrets that he’s got to keep hidden. He’s got superpowers and he’s struggling to not let anyone know that he’s actually a genius. He’s no Iron Man or Dr. Doom, but if he really applied himself, he’d probably be out of college by now. He wants to be more independent and venture out into the world yet also, struggles to adapt the changing world around him and how he is changing too. Overshadowed by his siblings for their accomplishments, he can be considered by his parents as lazy. He is incredibly loyal and loves the fact that he now has superpowers.

Abilities: Electricity manipulation. He can use and generate/ control electricity and to some extent polarity. Firing electricity and even controlling the form, lifting different objects with it. He can tell the location of something with electricity even people. Create EMP. Interfere with electronics and read and interfere with different radio waves or a signal from wifi. Can act as a grounding/ lighting rod to draw electricity to him. Move certain types of metal. He has the ability to temporarily interfere with bio electricity.

Weaknesses- If he is using electricity to carry something and it gets wet it'll short out. If he is wet the same thing will happen. If he has a build up of electricity then it will forcefully leave his body meaning he must expel it regularly. He can take in other electricity but he feels the pain but won't take damage. The power relies on his own energy.

Backstory- Nolan was born into a somewhat wealthy family as the youngest of four kids. As the youngest he saw how much his parents pushed his siblings when they succeeded at something. They became vicious, constantly forcing to be the best and conditioning them until they no longer needed it. The satisfaction that his siblings got from their achievements mixed with his parent’s constant pride of them caused his siblings to develop a sense of smugness and thus, look down and condescend him. He gets good enough grades, but knows that if he does too well at something, his parents will do what they did to his siblings. Though they’ll never say it, they are disappointed that he is more average and will refer to what his siblings have or had accomplished at his age. He only relies on himself for teaching as he really wants to go at his own pace and not be pushed farther than what he's comfortable with like his family has done. When it comes to his power he has no real idea where it came from. He woke up one day and found that he could do what he could and through experimentation learned control.

Last edited:
c6cef7b00e0b235fdf5f2122398ec256.jpg
Name: Combat Android Libile Interconnection Exsistance
Alias- C.A.L.I.E -00
Nickname- Minako (highly prefers for you to call them that)
Age- 40(Chronologically) 17 (mentally)
Gender- Genderless, but is assumed female
Sexuality- Unknown
Personality- Originally C.A.L.I.E was rather an obedient and serving android that only follows commands lifelessly without emotions, Since they now developed them, they're a different being as they are a bit of a cynical and jaded android that doesn't really trust humans at much. C.A.L.I.E is quiet and highly observant and pretty much aware of their surroundings to the point where they'll warn anyone of a problem that is about to occur. they're more calm and more calculated in their actions, taking care to put some strategy into everything they do.

However, despite their often stoic demeanor, once enraged they're a terrifying sight to behold, as they can be highly dangerous with their weapons arsenal installed into them. But that doesn't mean they don't have a soft side, C.A.L.I.E has a soft side with children and wishes to protect them, as they do have a huge curiosity about anything that piques their interest.
Abilities:
  • Weapons Unit: C.A.L.I.E is a Weapons arsenal built for combat, so they have weapons installed into their system.
    • Right arm: They have an Electromagnetic blade installed into their right forearm meant for combat and to slice things up.
    • Left Arm: Their forearm is a hollow cylinder where that contains Anti-air missiles that they can fire at will at the opponent.
    • Right Thigh: C.A.L.I.E's Thigh contains, a hidden compartment where it contains a pistol that can only shoot several rounds before reloading.
  • Aerodynamic form: They have Rockets embedded into their feet to allow them for maneuverable flight in order to either escape or for combat, and since their body is lightweight and aerodynamic they can fly at high speeds.
  • Wireless Connection: C.A.L.I.E is connected to the internet, so any device they are connected to can see as long as the device has a camera to see.
  • Holosuit: They have a Holosuit that can be used to they can disguise their true, but they cannot use their abilities in that form.
003.jpg
Weaknesses:
Since their body is lightweight and nimble, They can be damaged to a certain extent, Or if it's a missile, they can be heavily damaged. Due to the weapons in their body having limits, so at times if any parts of their body are damaged they can't use them unless they get repaired. Their rockets have limited fuel in their body they can only fly for a limited time.
Backstory: it's been only 30 years ago since the day they were created, Back in 1953 a scientist going by the name of Dr. Hamato Kozumi was a roboticist who wanted to develop an AI Who could learn and act like a human, So he pleaded for the government to give him the funding he needed for his project, but was promptly denied for it due to it being a bit too risky to create an AI that might go rogue. Disheartened he complained a bit about that the government denying him of building his project until one day an old friend of his, gave him an offer; A group that his friend was working they'll give him the funding to build his project as long as there are some modifications to this robot that he's building.

At first, the Roboticist was a bit skeptical about this deal until he agreed with the man by the next day Kozumi got the money and started building the robot, at first there were some kinks and pretty bad malfunctions going on with the system during each of their test phases until they were in working order, it only took 30 years for this project to be completed due to technical errors and also the devices they needed was not ready yet for it, but during that time Kozumi cared for the robot and would talk to it during the times it was activated, slowly he'd bonded with it and decided to give it a name since somehow, his friend decided to make the robot feminine in appearance, he called them 'Minako'. It was highly shocking that This robot was built in an older time but was highly advanced, During its final testing phase there was no problem, and also the robot or C.A.L.I.E was finally ready.

Soon the group that he was working for had darker intentions was revealed, they were going to use Minako as a weapon of mas destruction shocked at being deceived and was blinded by his own ego to create an AI like this, The Roboticist waited until the guards were gone and the cameras were down. So he went into the lab as C.A.L.I.E was in the pod updating their system; Kozumi started to rewrite their code with his own so he make sure that the A.I was highly aware of the problem and also to learn, But he was soon in the middle of his reprogramming. The Guards came in along with his old friend who was surprised to find that he found out about their true intentions, So the man activated Minako and he ordered them to kill him, Minako do it emotionlessly.

After the killing, there have been some errors detected in the system as it seems that This Prototype was having malfunctions during their missions to assassinate rich people or even people who were associated with the government, but they couldn't find the problem until now known and also upgraded Android went on a berserk killing spree as it seemed to develop hatred for humans. Until one day after they went for the boss to end this once and for all, when the man was on his death bed, he told them that they was a monster. This surprised them but they finished them anyway with them wondering are they actually a monster. Ever since then they vowed to not use their powers to harm others and to stay out of human conflict unless they had too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back