News and Updates

Squirrel Man Huey

Fluffy Tree Citizen
Here is where we will update everyone on things we add or improve. We'll also update when chapters are done and the details are updated.

I've altered the following:

- Character Sheets updated with significant possessions.

- Member roles updated and allocated. There are now three roles for the RP group. Game Master , Diety , and Mortal. Game Masters are the only ones with permissions to change or alter anything, the rest are just member titles and more definition as to who they are.

- Rules, world information, plot, character sheet, news and updates, and feedback and suggestions posts are all up.

- The RP menu includes the hot topic posts that people will want to see.

- I put a RP logo up, I think its cool but I didn't want us to be blank. We can and will change the logo and put up a banner as well.

- Plot and rules are updated.

I'm working on the following today:

- Updating information about the Satunum and Ramai. Detailing and coordinating information about their culture and religion. This should help with your character creation.

- Character sheet detailing Aevum, the character from the first post.

@Throne Trinity's worklist.

- A banner for the roleplay.

- The villain for the next chapter.

- Internal character sheets for a pivotal part of chapter one.

I'm working on the following today:

- Updating information about the Satunum and Ramai. Detailing and coordinating information about their culture and religion. This should help with your character creation.

- Character sheet detailing Aevum, the character from the first post.

@Throne Trinity's worklist.

- A banner for the roleplay.

- The villain for the next chapter.

- Internal character sheets for a pivotal part of chapter one.

Do you mind explaining to me the internal character sheets thing?

Updated the world information thread with technology and professions.

Approved characters will be moved to the new Approved Characters forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to start the RP at the latest on Friday 10-7-2016. Whoever has an approved character by then can start at the beginning of the chapter, people afterward will have to jump in with a Game Master prompt. What do you all think?

@Riuma @thelittlebay @Handabooo @MedievalMethods @Kattz @Just A Potato @Quinlan63 @revior @LoneSpartan @Elephantom @slayerslade666 @Throne Trinity @Kyliarty @Angel_cassieopia

Sounds good. I should have the internal characters done by 7 at the latest. 

LMFAO! Well, I owned and operated a small publishing company. My favorite fruit is the pineapple because its awesome, a completely underrated.

Well, I love teaching and so I taught my authors all about the industry and guided them and instructed them on what to do and how to progress through the publishing process. So they started saying that they were the Hobbits to me being Gandalf. They started demanding second breakfast and I dismissed them from the Barloc (sp?) encounter so I got all the XP. Hence the name Pineapple Wizard. :D

Wow. O.o

I agree!

Story time?

Done and done. :D

LMFAO! Well, I owned and operated a small publishing company. My favorite fruit is the pineapple because its awesome, a completely underrated.

Well, I love teaching and so I taught my authors all about the industry and guided them and instructed them on what to do and how to progress through the publishing process. So they started saying that they were the Hobbits to me being Gandalf. They started demanding second breakfast and I dismissed them from the Barloc (sp?) encounter so I got all the XP. Hence the name Pineapple Wizard. :D

Done and done. :D

So...you are a wizard.

Awesome :)

Alright pineapple wizard, xD

I'll be sure to get my character finished up by the Oct 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back