Dominus

"Nothing will work unless you do"
Hello I'm new to RP nation but I am no way new to RPing, I only do Group RPs and I'm a descriptive RPer. I'm also a Quotever and the main reason I decided to join RPNation is because Quotev is scaring me and quite a few others with the deletion of RP group searching. Anyway, I go by Queenie, Q, Domo, or Dominus. Welp if you know any good fantasy, action, romance, horror RPs, link'em to me please. <3 Can't wait to meet you all. :angels:<3

I am on quotev too. It wouldn't be the first time that they've deleted the rp group searching, so while I'm not too terribly worried about the rp groups being deleted forever, it does have me on edge.

But, I'd like to give this website a shot. Is it good in your opinion with group ORIGINAL rps?

I've done group rps before. As long as there isn't too much out of roleplay chat without actually roleplaying, things don't get too messy. I've generally veered away from group roleplaying because of how hard it generally is too keep up with the roleplay. However, I am willing to give it another shot.

Hey Queenie, Luna here~

And yeah, this is the first time i’ve seen this happening...I just hope rpnation isn’t blocked at my school, Q isn’t, or that will take a large chunk out of the time I’m online...guess we’ll find out tomorrow

I've been on quotev for several years, with different accounts because I kept loosing my accounts, and I wanted to start fresh. It's happened a couple of times when they were working on updates.

Hi Luna, Quotev is blocked in my school not sure bout RpNation thouh

NF, I was on it since 2015 but my account got blocked and I recently rejoined.

Also, whats this I see abt erotic stuff? No smut then?

Not that I have ever rped smut but still-

Ooh I don’t like their notif system tbh...they should just group them tbh-

Link me to ur Quotev accounts?

And I don't RP smut but what about OC's being in relationships?

Hi guys!

Just a reminder not to share non-affiliated links to other roleplay websites. Additionally, while smut is completely disallowed, violence is allowed as long as there are no extreme depictions of gore. Please remember to read the Site Rules before diving into RPN; some of it isn't completely common sense, like the affiliate / advertisement rules.

I love fantasy RPs so I think I'll make one here, with group RPs on RPNation, are they neat? Like rules, forms etc..

Question, C.DEX
Hi guys!

Just a reminder not to share non-affiliated links to other roleplay websites. Additionally, while smut is completely disallowed, violence is allowed as long as there are no extreme depictions of gore. Please remember to read the Site Rules before diving into RPN; some of it isn't completely common sense, like the affiliate / advertisement rules.

Question, does linking my premade oc information from another site count as linking non-affiliated links to other roleplay sites?

Hi guys!

Thanks for the reminder, sorry.

Question, C.DEX

Question, does linking my premade oc information from another site count as linking non-affiliated links to other roleplay sites?

Yes. It is linking to an unaffiliated site. Feel free to re-upload the information to the Character Feedback section if the character is unlinked to an existing roleplay, though!

And everything is cool. We just want to assure that your questions get answered. :P

Hey Dominus, I think I may be interested in doing a group roleplay with you.
I'd love to make one with you~. To quote Luna; I'm trying to get the lay of the land, so I wont be making one right away. I think I'll join one first, you know, put my toe in the water first before diving in.:closedeyessmile:^_^

Queenie link me if you join one here plz, I would rather learn w/ u than on my own considering-

And okay, I'll look into changing alerts-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back