• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Newbie to RPN wants to explore the universe! (Currently Closed)

Hello lovely people!

I am new to this site, and kinda new to rp in a way. I don't have any plots as of now, but anything to do with space is what I'm interested in. Alien invasion, space exploration, e.t.c

P. S. Please no god modders or god modding

Last edited:
So. There is a space fleet run by a princess. She holds the largest territory in space. On day she gets a letter saying the other space fleet are gonna kill her and take over her area. She has no fighters that strong. So she calls a merc to help. And as they work together the princess falls for this merc. Another one is two highly skilled pilots. One know for navigation skills and other known for mastery of combat and weapons. They go out and explore planted beyond the Milky Way. And the two develop feelings for one another. Both of these romances are mxf. I’d be playing the merc or the male pilot who mastered combat

So. There is a space fleet run by a princess. She holds the largest territory in space. On day she gets a letter saying the other space fleet are gonna kill her and take over her area. She has no fighters that strong. So she calls a merc to help. And as they work together the princess falls for this merc. Another one is two highly skilled pilots. One know for navigation skills and other known for mastery of combat and weapons. They go out and explore planted beyond the Milky Way. And the two develop feelings for one another. Both of these romances are mxf. I’d be playing the merc or the male pilot who mastered combat

I quite like the first one. PM me :33:

I’m fairly new to the site as well. If you are interested on a one on one, there are entire threads focused on that. If you are interested in a community focused rp, I’ve been enjoying a couple. I’d be happy to help you join one. I’m not sure how to start a plot but if you want to one on one with me, I’m okay with that. Also I hope you enjoy the community in rpnation.

This is out of the blue, but I'm totally stealing that idea...

Anyway, back to the actual thread!
I love all things space. I especially love creating a world (or, in this case, a universe) that immerses the characters into a journey bigger than themselves. Maybe that's specific, but if you're interested in that, maybe we can craft an epic RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back