• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Newbie looking for some partners

Tattooed

Hi there....

I’m looking for some partners. I’m not new to roleplay, but, I am new to this website. If anyone is looking for someone who likes to write and tends to write quite a bit when the muse strikes them then let me know!

More information available upon request and I loooooove hearing other people’s points of view.

Thank you. :)

Oh hi!
I love writing darker lover stories between two people who shouldn’t be together. When thier together on a good day thier great; yet on a bad day thier a whirlwind of pain waiting to be unleashed.
If maybe you’d want to write let me know!!(:

I need a little bit more to work with. What are you interested in? What kind of pairings do you like? I am ready to jump into anything you throw my way haha.

I'm down for this. I've got a couple of plots I wanna try but I'd be interested in any you have.

Hi there....

I’m looking for some partners. I’m not new to roleplay, but, I am new to this website. If anyone is looking for someone who likes to write and tends to write quite a bit when the muse strikes them then let me know!

More information available upon request and I loooooove hearing other people’s points of view.

Thank you. :)

Hey there! Id love to Rp with you! What pairing do you like? MxM or MxF? I have a bunch a plots and fun ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back