• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Newbie // Criminal Minds

unkn0wn_subject

Jordan Henney had joined the BAU about two weeks ago. She wasn’t supposed to be a permanent agent but the Unit Chief, Aaron Hotchner, Hotch, had put in a request to have her permanently. She had noticed that Dr. Reid had been going out of his way to avoid her. Walking out of Hotch’s office, she overheard JJ talking to Reid. She knew she shouldn’t have listened but she did. She went to the coffee machine pouring her a cup. “I have noticed you've been staring at the new girl but you go out of your way to avoid her. What’s up with that?” JJ asked Reid then Jordan heard ‘She’s just not like the other girls I’ve dated. The girls that I dated had PhDs and were smart and beautiful.’ Jorda walked up to them and said “I have two PhDs, Criminal Psychology and Forensic Psychologists. But that’s not the reason I came over here. We have another case.” She walked away from the two and went into the conference room. Hotch, Morgan, Rossi, and Emily were all talking as Y/N sat down and put her long brown hair up in a ponytail. She watched JJ and Reid walk in, his face bright red. Garcia started to speak about the case as Jordan read the file. Once Garcia quit speaking Jordan spoke up and said “Haven’t we seen a case just like this one?” Hotch nodded “Yes, we have. The man is doing life in Federal Prison.” She nodded then looked up as Hotch said “Wheels up in 30.” Everyone stood up except her and Spencer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back