• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Newbi looking for partners

Dojo844

Ello newbi here and I was looking to roleplay some ideas I had for some of my fandoms and the like,  but also to have some fun and makes some new friends this site looks super awesome and is from what I have seen So i'd like to stick around and role play more. For now I would like some one who can...
A: be multiple people at need be

B: they are open minded  (i'm not the best ever vv)

C-: I'd prefer females or people playing females if possible

D-: they stick around ^^ 

E can be cannon characters with my Oc

Thank you fro reading this far and for your patiences with me.  any question you may ask the Fandoms I'd like to rp right now the most are "Rwby, Fairy Tail,Danganronpa! (I really like this one ^^) )  those are the main three right now however open to suggestions though i like rp's based in anime or games and such So message me somehow and lets chat see what we can do I'm pretty flexible,   I like all forms of roles and such.  Thank you for your time and have a pleasant day I know I'm forgetting a lot but meh I'll fill in the blanks as we go ^^

Thanks again potential friends ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back