New!

Adrunkenbanana

Life of the party!
Hello! I’ve just joined this site and wanted to make a quick introduction. I use to be an avid role player back in the days of Gaia Online. I loved it immensely and found myself looking forward to the end of the school day to progress in the story. Overtime, I got busy with school, work, and eventually college and really didn’t have the time to engage in a story like I use too. However for the past while I’ve been craving a good rp and found myself on this site. I have more free time and can dedicate a good chunk of time now. I truly hope I can get back into the hang of this and create some quality content with other members!

Thanks! I usually did more fantasy than anything when I did rp. As for my craving I was hoping there might be a Cowboy Bebop/Futuristic outlaw themed rp or that I could find a group who’d be interested in something like that. Honestly if the story catches my interest I’m up for anything! I’m ready to see if I still got it.

hiya friend! I'm zache and I love clowns, beware, if you see a cat on your profile, it might be zachie

I have to say, I did a lot of active role play on Gaia online as well, so this is funny. Welcome to Role Play Nation!

Sup dude, you've got a more impressive story to roleplaying than I, I wish you luck in your hunt for the :bishiesparklesl: RP :bishiesparklesr:

Whichever you prefer. I have no problem controlling npc's and no problem taking turns doing so with ya if ya dont want to wait for a group of people to reply

So you want to follow the story of the show but with just OC? I dunno if I remember enough to stay 100 to the show plot to be completely honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back