• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New World and a New Life

"Yeah, I had to kill my boy-" Scarlett's eyebrow twitched, and she exhaled sharply through her nose and turned to look at Ke'Keeya. "Shhhh, I'm trying to talk to people," The young woman said, rather annoyed. The she turned back to look at who she was talking to. "I had to kill my boyfriend, after he killed my best friend and then tried to kill me. Stabbed hi  in the eye, then shot him," She added quietly, seemingly unfazed by her actions in that weird dream. "Anyway, if you don't mind, I would love a bath, or shower, or something. My hair is so greasy it's almost unbearable."

@Bobman070 @TheDarkOwl

"I would understand that. I had to kill my best friend," Adrian says, looking up. His face was devoid of emotion.

"Guess how it felt."

"Surprisingly, yes. I do cry. It is rare to see me cry, but if you do, chances are I trust you," Adrian says. He obviously doesn't completely trust everybody. A bit, yes, but completely? No.

Adrian nods. "I'm not used to seeing an old face, just to kill them very soon after," he says. "Even if I know they're fake and just a dream."

Scarlett shrugged, "For a dream, that sure felt weird. And, the weird thing is, before I was taken away, me and Tristan were supposed to go somewhere. I wonder h ow I dreamed of that if I didn't even remeber it."

"Who knows? It's either a set dream by a higher entity or our imaginations just went somewhere." Adrian sighs. "Benjy was going to introduce me to a new game before he attacked me."

Adrian just looks at Scarlett. He realizes that that was meant to be funny and strains out a laugh, but it came out more like a constipated groan.

His attempted laughter made Scarlett laugh a bit harder. "Oh y god, I'm sorry," She said, trying to sound apologetic, but failing a little.

Mirik Looked at Hikaru "I'm sorry I was a douche to you dude." "A little thing that the leader of this place told something I think you guys will like. Ok so first our memories aren't exactly gone. They can be rejuvenated by seeing things from our memories or people/places. Like with you all remembering those people that you had to kill. But it has to be in the flesh. Now for the dreams. They weren't memories. They were what would have happened if we didn't end up here. See aparently this guy is also a 'god' too. He is called 'The God of the stolen' anything taken away he can create back. Except the memories. Also the whole killing your friend thing was the only way to wake you up. Otherwise you would have died in a coma." With that he smiled as if he felt just slightly smarter himself. Mir looked at them all and stood up and picked up her jacket. She slid it on barely getting it over her stomach. "Ugh! got it. Alright With that done and the end of our sad/disturbing/awkward conversations lets show you to your rooms. Also I can show you to the bath house." She grabbed a few jackets all pretty thick and then opened the curtain that separated them from the outside snowy climate. As she opened the curtain light slashed its way in. A few sick or injured moaned at the bright light. A light grey sky letting out soft snow fall. The ground was covered in snow. It was about 4-6 inches deep.

People outside carried about thier life. Some carried Big baskets of Hot food or warm water. Some held Some rifles that 8 months ago these people didn't have. Some even had nice new armor. Others had cloth for making bed covers, clothes, blankets, and such items. One thing was in common though. They all had Thick clothing on. At one point a few kids ran by throwing snowballs at each other. 

Mir stood at the doorway waiting for them to get ready.

@FireMaiden@Verdana@Mitsuko@TheDarkOwl

Last edited by a moderator:
(Imma assume their stuff was like, beside them. Imma assume and go with that.)

Scarlett grabbed her stuff, and followed after them. She blinked a few times to get use to the light, but once she did, there was a small smile on her lips. "Wow. How did you guys get all this stuff?" Scarlett asked looking at Mir.

@Bobman070 

Hikaru took a glance at Mirik, with a smile on his face. "It's okay dude. No hard feelings." He spoke, standing up from the bed, taking his sword. It was kind of fascinating how the words Almak inscribed appeared like that. Guess he had a guardian angel above watching over him. "I seriously need a drink, or two... Where is the nearest pub?" He groaned finally feeling that even though he was active in his conscious his body felt stiff as a tree. This was something he should quickly improve by doing some exercises, yet the alcoholic beverage was still calling him. A lot of questions went unanswered again, sheathing his sword Hikaru continued to walk outside. But for the most part, he didn't even care if the whole settlement managed to have a big level up or new equipment came, as long as Dee was okay it didn't matter. Although he started to second guess that perhaps time may have changed her, it wouldn't surprise him if she found someone besides him. It was best to get drunk now and forget about everything. One more extra day of him being out of it couldn't hurt, right? @Bobman070

(the music I listened to when I wrote this post.)

Mir let out a smile to the group. "I'm glad you all are back." She lead them through the town. Some of the buildings looked a bit more done. the tarp homes had a extra layer of tarp over them. Mir lead them through a few pathways full of people. She walked up to 4 buildings. They all sat side by side. Each little hut had 3 rooms 1 living room kitchen combination then a bedroom and a bathroom. When she opened the doors to Hikaru's, Ke'Keeya, ans Scarletts homes look as if they were recently lived in. Adrian's looked untouched. "So we partnered up people just like we did at the houses rooms. So the people you were partnered up with at the Old Man's house. For those who want to go check out your new home go ahead. If you want a drink or need a bath then follow me."

(I will describe in greater detail your home if you want to know in the next post.)

She continued on the path. After a short walk they came across a couple of hot springs. Both surrounded by privacy fences. One marked female the other marked male. "Here you go scarlett, I will be back in a sec to join in. I don't exactly smell nice." She then began to walk a bit further going past a few more buildings till they reached a log cabin That seemed to be very popular. "Well there is your place for a drink." 

The bar was full of people. Not all of them drunk. The bartender Stood giving out drinks and such. There wasn't much to it other than a makeshift bar and a bunch of alcohol. 

Mir makes her way back to the Little pool of hot water. "Alright Im back." There was no snow within the fence of the hot springs

@FireMaiden @Mitsuko @Verdana @TheDarkOwl

(Imma start trying to post once per day again. So look forward to that.)

By the time Mir got back, Scarlett was already stripped her old clothes disregarded in a pile off to the side. Her hair, well, let's say she made quick work of cutting it with the blade; her dark, once pretty long hair, was now shoulder length, and she had bangs that framed her face (though she would most likely keep them swept to one side). "This is great," Scarlett said with a relaxed sigh. 

@Bobman070

Ke'Keeya had gathered her stuff and followed the group, while Mir showed them where everything was. Ke'keeya stoof im front of her house and looked as everyone went somewhere else. A childish grin kept onto her face and she closed her eyes. 

'Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,

Catch a person by the toe.

They will scream, but don't let go,

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

She opened her eyes and saw she was pointing at the bar. She grinned as she walked towards it.

@Bobman070 @Mitsuko

Hikaru noticed that Kee'Keeya was acting a tad bit strange, though from the pounding ache in his head he couldn't even muster the strength to ask if she needed any 'help'. Was it nice? They had the same place in mind it's better to have someone you know when entering new places like this. Although it won't stop him from drinking till he drops, or that was the primary plan. He followed Kee'Keeya to check the place out, with a few beverages in mind. 'This is going to be another long day.' He concluded seeing as his partner in crime would be Kee'Keeya this time around. Hikaru just hoped she had calmed down from the previous incident. When he forgot about her. It was a life and death situation, it was only natural, but girls were a mystery at times. @Bobman070 @TheDarkOwl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back