• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New World and a New Life

-^----<>-----*--\/------{F̨or̨ Sc҉ar̛le͞t̶t} @FireMaiden

Tristan turned and left the room With a "Alright let me know when you're ready. You get to pick since we are celebrating a special occasion. Nice job by the way." The man left going to the living room. Dakota smiled and looked over to Scarlett. "Girl, how you get so lucky to have a man like that? Well I will be back in a few moments too. I will help you get into something fabulous for your date night." Dakota walked out of the room sliding the door shut. It was just scarlett and the room. On one of the screens flashed a picture of Mir. On another showed Sjaba, Then there was one that showed Greak'Meko. The last one showed Omid. Then they vanished. "Why do you want to stay? Do you wish to make your friends worry? Would you like them to suffer?" A new song started playing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCD2tB1qILc

--*--()-----=---^--[F͞ơŕ Adr̨ia͢n͘] @Verdana

"Who am I? Dude that hurts. Its me Binjy. You get drunk last night too?" Binjy responded to the mental question almost like it was asked out loud. "I'm your best friend from the first grade? May be second. It was the one where we had Feja as our teacher" "Does this world around you seem like your home? Because its not. You don't live here. You never have and never will."  You want me to go home and get my copy of the game and meet you at your place? I will bring my VR set there too. It will make the party connection go threw smoother."

--#---!---,-------;/F̀or K̢e͜'͠Keeya͞\ @TheDarkOwl

Ke'Keeya dashed through the woods. If Ke'Keeya looked back she would have seen her friend standing there in confusion. The guards ran up next to her. there was 4 of them that stayed with the new Queen. The other 8 went after the fugitive. There was a shout "FUCKING KILL THAT TRAITOR!" She would also have seen that one of the guards that had shown up tried to take a stab at the new queen. But she evaded it and the man who was cut down by the closest guard shortly after. "Wait don't Hurt her! She didn't do anything wrong what is this all about?" But Ke'Keeya couldn't look back. For if she did it would have only taken a minor misstep and she would be falling down a hill possibly hitting her head on various rocks and trees. It wasn't just that it was a hazard. Her body wouldn't let her. "What kind of friend are you. You decide to run? What happened to being a warrior? All your showing is that you are weak.You want to keep running or you going to turn and fight?"

%---*-----^---()-(F̧o̸r Hi͠ka̡ru̢) @Mitsuko

"No I didn't hear anything." Vira stood there holding out a hand to help him up. Hikaru's body without him doing it made his hand except the gesture. "Come on up." She helped Hikaru to his feet. Vira looked over to something on the ground. "I think you dropped this." She bent down and picked up a sword. It looked familiar.  It had the words "Be ready because I held back  :P "  Etched into the blade. For a moment the words changed though. It was just long enough to be read. "Hey wake up, Come on get up. Please don't die! Remember those words?" Then it switched back to the normal etching. The voice was back though. "What are you doing? Standing there looking at a sword. Don't you have someone you care about? They are in trouble and you are staring at a blade like a small child. So what are you going to do?" "You ok?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMGfjiD1p8

Last edited by a moderator:
"N-No..." Scarlett said quietly. "I don't want to stay because they aren't real. They were, but Dakota and Tristan are dead, and Sparrowling would've if that old guy didn't take me away." As she said this, she stood up, running a hand through her slightly tangled hair. Looking around the room, she smiled. "I just miss it. A...well, almost normal life." She cracked her knuckles, "I suppose you're gonna tell me a way out of this, oh so mysterious voice in my head." Scarlett looked at the walls, seeing lots of pictures and memorabilia that made her smile sadly. "Or a I'm supposed to figure it out on my own?"

@Bobman070

"Almak..." Hikaru's eyes flashed for a moment as he read the familiar etching. It grew close to his heart as much as he carried the sword around. His grip tightened as he moved past Vira, pushing her aside with his shoulder. Enraged by the voice in his mind. "Where the fuck are you?!" He was done with the mind games, plunging this sword deep into the heart of whoever was messing him up was the ideal solution to this situation. His face showed a lot of emotions, but rage was clearly visible as he moved past Vira. The voice.. sound quite familiar in his head... @Bobman070

Ke'Keeya just kept running as she heard the commotion behind her. She couldn't turn around. She knew that that would be her end. Suddenly she changed herr mind completely however, as she took cover behind a tree and stopped, standing in a fighting stance. Her voice was terrifyingly low and the crazed, angry look on her face, was one that would haunt you in your dreams. 'Nobody Ever CALLS ME WEAK!' She said as she stormed out fRom behind the tree facing her attackers. It seemed as if she had completely forgotten reason, compassion and her sanity as she lunged at the men.

@Bobman070

--@-^--*-<>-;-{̷̶F̛oŕ ̶̛̀S̨̀c͡a̕͝rl̢͘é̕t̴̢t͜}̶ @FireMaiden

"No I will not help you. But you don't need to find your way out. You will be leaving soon." There was a knock at the door. "Hey Scar Bear you find in there? You need me to come in?" Dakota asked. "If you cannot have this life then why do you want to hurt yourself with something you can't have?" "I'm coming in." 4 gunshots rang out. There was a thud at scarlett's door. "Honey I'm ready for my date. Let's go TO HELL!" "You need to get the fuck out of there. Or you could stay and fight." The door opened and Tristan stood there holding a gun. "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

-^-#---<>--:--^-[͝F̧͝ǫr ̵̀A̢d͜͜r̵͡͝a̵͜i͝n̨] @Verdana

"Moment of amnis-----" Binjy went limp. He lay there almost lifeless. "What is your problem? What do you see wrong? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY QUESTIONS!" He stood up He turned back to Adrian. His head twitched slightly. "This isn't where you need to be. No. Its not. You need to die....." "RUN!" He reached into his bag and pulled out a small knife. "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

-()-$-%--&-%-/F͢͏o҉r Ḱe͢'͘͘͏K̷ee҉y̶̷̡a̛\̶̴ @TheDarkOwl

The berserking woman scared the fuck out of one of the guards. He turned and ran. But another thought that it was a good idea to. Several guards turned and ran as the girl chased after them. They turned and ran up the hill. some tripping over each other. Except for one. He stood there. No gun. Just two armored fists that look about the size of someone's head. He was ready to fuck shit up. But something was off. Standing next to him was Zeke'Metara. She held a sword. "Kill her Sa'Mig. Kill that whore."

"Ok forget about fighting. You don't stand a fucking chance. You got this." The man and woman stood there. Ready for a fight. The woman screamed as they both charged. "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

-/\--^#--!--^--%(F̀͜ò͢r̷̀͠ ̸̡͟H̨̕i̛̕ka̷r̵u̷) @Mitsuko

"He is going mad. We need to help him. Someone hold him down and I wil---AAHK!" The captain stood. His great sword stabbed through her back and out her chest. Behind her was the bodies of the soldiers. "I think you just committed a treasonous act. Treason is punished by death." The captain ripped the sword out of the poor young woman. Decorating Hikaru with her blood. "Hikaru, you have to run or fight. But get ready." The man lifted his sword above his head and shouted. "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

Adrian smiles. "You're right. I don't belong here. This world isn't even real, is it? And if that's the case, then I suspect there's a weapon in my backpack too," he says. Adrian grabs his backpack and darts away, rummaging through it. C'mon, there's GOTTA be something, Adrian thinks. @Bobman070

"Yeah, no shit sherlock," Scarlett said plainly. Though her heart was racing, and adrenaline coursing through her body, she smirked. "I have a way out, you don't." With this, she moved so the computer screen behind her was showing a countdown clock. "I bet you know what this is," Scarlett cooed, moving sideways to the ajar window that had access to the fire escape. With about 30 seconds left, she opened the window and jumped out. "Toodles!" Scarlett then closed the window and ducked to one side after trying the ladder of the fire escape but finding it was locked. "10...9...8..."

@Bobman070

Hikaru couldn't believe what was happening, even in his own rage someone he 'knew' was stabbed through her chest without any regret. This made him blood boil as his 'captain' wanted to harm him as well. Having his blade in hand was all of the advantage he needed as he rushed right next to the captain with an upwards slash aiming to cut his arms off, the captain did make one mistake and that was raising the blade above his head. If by some miracle he did manage to block his blade Hikaru was prepared to silence him by any means necessary, even if he had to pull out his tongue with his hands. Vira was caught off guard, Hikaru wasn't and he intended to break the captain into submission. An upward slash to cut off his arms was all that he needed to succeed, if it did then he would continue to cut the captain into smaller pieces. A sadistic grin caressed his lips as he thought of all of the blood he was going to see and taste. 'I wonder what you taste like.. hehe' @Bobman070

Ke'Keeya was smiling from ear to ear as most of the guards ran away like cowards. She looked over at the one left, determined to fight and grinned, as she cracked her knuckles one by one. It was a very unpleasant sound, that sent shiffers of discomfort down your spine. She stopped, however when her opponent was joined by no one less than Zeke'Metara. It felt so off, the way she talked to her, the way this was all playing out. All of it wasn't right, but she had no more time to think about it as her opponents charged at her. She snapped out of her short daze and charged at her opponents while screaming 'WELL, I DON'T SEEM TO BELONG ANYWHERE!'

@Bobman070

!*#@&%(^@!(%$@${̵̸̵͢F̧͜o͢͠r̶̕ ̴́͠S̴̴c̵͝͡a͢͏̵̷̡r͏̸҉ļ̢̀͝e͡t̨̕҉t̕͝}҉͡  @FireMaiden

The man gave no fucks. He blasted a few shots at her missing. He then sprinted out to the window ledge. He then jumped out after her. The explosion behind him tossed him at a wall. Shards of glass went everywhere. He shot at her multiple times continuing to miss due to firing one handed. He gave up and tossed the gun to the side and picked up a nearby poll. It was a little taller than Scarlett. "It's time to die bitch." He again sprinted at her. He was going to swing at the first thing he got to swing at. "The gun isn't empty Scarlett. Go for it. Duck under his first swing." 

)(*@&$&%!*%^#@&[̷̨͘͟͞F̨̛͡͡҉o̶̶̧͜͢r̸̨̀ ̵̡̧̛̀À́͠d͏̶̸̧r̢͜i̸͝a҉̛n҉͜͜͞͡]̕͟͜͟ @Verdana

Sure enough there was something in the bag. It was his sword. The thing was about the same weight he was used to. May have been a little lighter. But somehow it fit into the small bookbag. "Go full attack. That could help. Defense with a knife isn't much when you have a sword." Binjy stood ready for an attack. Every movement was prepped for a shiv to the gut. 

*!%&@!(@#!@*$@/̛͘F̧͝o̴͞͝͏ŗ̴ ̡̨͘͟͠K̕҉e̸̢̛҉̵'̷̕Ķ̸è̸͠ȩ̵͞y͠a̡͘͡\̴̵ @TheDarkOwl

The two tensed and ready for the attack. "Aim for the legs of the big guy after striking the girl in the head." The big guy got ready to start smashing Ke'Keeya. While the girl was ready to gut her like a fish. They both moved slowly to her. The man stuck first swinging for Ke'Keeya's head. 

!*@%&$@%#$*#(̨́̀͘F̵̴̢͡ó̶͘͟͝r͞҉̵ ̶̀H̸̛͘͢͜ì͘̕͟k͏̢̧ą̶̴̀r̸̢͢͞u̴͏̸̡)҉̕͘͟͝ @Mitsuko

The man reached out with his other hand to stop the blade. He caught it. But made his hand split in two in the process. No pain registered on his face. The blade that Hikaru wielded was now in the guys wrist. He brought down the sword. "You need to be precise. Pull out your blade, Block his sword then aim for the throat." The Blade was half way to Hikaru.

(FOR ALL)

"You don't have much time left. Kill them or die. Both will result in the same thing."

(you guys can finish the fight how you see fit. If you want your character to be betan then go ahead and make it to were you character losses. If your character wins then you make it. Go ahead I will let you choose the outcome of your characters dream. But I got the wake up scene all planned out and I think you guys are going to like it.)

Scarlett readied herself, and as he swung, rolled under it; popping back up on her feet. Even if this wasn't real, she wasn't going to let herself be killed. Fuck that. "Tristan" turned and snarled at her, getting ready for another swing. She somehow managed to not get to badly stabbed with glass shards as she rolled out of the way of his next attack, but lost her footing as she quickly got up, and fell. "Tristan" sneered, and dropped the pole, before his hands were rightly wrapped around her throat. Scarlett struggled against his weight, desperately trying to get air. One hand reached out, feeling for either the gun, or a large peice of glass. She found the latter, gripping a peice of glass about the size of her hand; doing thise caused beads of dark red to smear the glass and stain her hand. She struggled for a few seconds more, before Scarlett drove it straight into his eye. He screamed out in pain, and quickly got off of her, stumbling back. Scarlett took deep breaths as both of "Tristan's" hands covered the eye which was spurting blood. As he was distracted, Scarlett grabbed the gun, and with a pained yell, he ripped the glass, and eye out of his head, leaving a bloody hole in its place; only to turn to be met with the barrel of a gun pressed on his forehead. Scarlett cocked her head to one side, and sickly smirked, "Bye bye babe."

Bang.

@Bobman070

Adrian pulls out his ebony blade and points it at Benjy. Adrian knew that this wasn't real. He steps to the left and lightly jabs at Binjy, then brings his sword down, preparing a kill. Binjy dodges, though, and throws his dagger at Adrian, who ducks out of the way. "You missed. Now you have no weapon," Adrian says. He slams the butt of his sword in Binjy's skull, knocking Binjy out. Adrian lands the finishing blow.

And he finally sheds a tear.

His facial expression throughout the fight was one of... nothing. Even when he shed a tear. It's like, deep down inside, he didn't care.

But boy, did Adrian care.

There are a lot of paragraphs to this post.

Adrian has a pretty difficult time expressing emotion, even when enraged. When enraged, Adrian grabs the neck of the person who enraged him and pushes that person up the wall, all with a straight face. Let's just say that he

doesn't

act

natural.

Ke'Keeya saw the swing coming from a mile away. The swing would certainly have packed a punch and he certainly seemed to have a lot of stamina, but his movements were slow, so she could use that to her advantage. Although she had decent stamina, she was more impulsive, so she knew she had to finish it quickly, certainly because she was up against two people. So when he swung for her head, she didn't slow down, but quickly dropped down switching to running on four legs. Zeke'Metara was just behind Sa'Mig and didn't expect Ke'Keeya to do that, judging from her facial expression. Ke'keeya used the ground and pushed herself off of it, just jumping out of the way of the sword that was swung at her. When the sword hit nothing but air, Zeke'Metara had lost her balance for just a split second. Zeke'Metara was pretty well trained, but that mistake was the last one she would ever make. Ke'keeya had taken her chance, she lunged at Zeke'Metara and she grabbed her head in her right hand. After that she slammed it on the rocky ground. The force of the blow, along with the extra force of her jump, was enough to end it. Ke'keeya stood up and turned around to face Sa'Mig and eventhough her fight with Zeke'Metara took place in a matter of seconds, it was long enough for him to recover. She had underestimated his speed, so when she turned around she was met with an unpleasant surprise, that being Sa'Mig's fist coming straight for her face. She was only able to duck away just in time, just not completely. His fist connected with her left shoulder. The blow alone would have done a lot of damage, but his armoured glove had sharp spikes at each knuckle and it were those spikes that did the most damage. They pierced her shoulder and Ke'Keeya Screamed out in anger and pain. She stumbled back and tripped over a rock, resulting in her falling in her back. That stupid mistake could have been the end of her, but she wasn't gonna give up easily. Sa'Mig was about to strike again, raising his fists ready to make them collide with her head. Luckily for Ke'Keeya, the Zeke'Metara's sword was just within reach, so with her right arm she reached for it and with a one swift move the fight was over. Sa'Mig's heavy body fell on top of Ke'Keeya and she had to hold herself back from screaming again, as he had also landed on her left shoulder. She gritted her teeth and pushed his body off of her own. She stood up clutching her left shoulder, as she stumbled towards the tree line, blending in with the trees. This wasn't right, nothing made sense anymore, but with everything that had happend until now she couldn't afford to care.

'Shit!' Not deep enough was his initial thought. There was only one way to overcome this, and that is to listen to the voice in his head, Hikaru pulled back the sword out of his target, preparing to block as fast as he could. Their blades clashed, but Hikaru managed to wrestle and beat through with sheer power as he had previously damaged his enemy. His blade managed to plow past as the opposite blade was shot out of the captain's hands and with one slash aimed for the throat with the dark urge to kill. A dark and ominous feeling crept deep inside of his heart and soul. He was enjoying the situation, killing and destroying his enemy, which made him chuckle lightly as his blade drew closer to his neck. With one precise and well-timed slash, he made a deep cut on his throat with the intent on instantly killing his enemy. He paid no heed to the words about the same thing, his only objective was to survive, embracing his dark inner self. "This was fun!" Hikaru exclaimed with a crazed look on his face, his fangs clearly visible as he wagged his tail with satisfaction. @Bobman070 

OOC: ((Sorry for the late reply, it was 13 months since I hooked up with my girlfriend and had to go celebrate)) 

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE YOU READ PLEASE! 

"The mind and body are a beautiful thing."

"If you use them correctly"

Visions faded to white. Their bodies went numb. The world our heroes were in desolve around them. The voices say a goodbye as it disappeared around them. Soon the white void turns into a black void. Little speckles of color piercing the darkness. Small ringing filled the ears. Each little dot of color got a bit larger and larger till there was almost an image. It was straw. Just a stack of straw. Well could have been a stack. The angle wasn't clear. It may have been a flooring. Eventually it all comes to an end with a rush of senses all at once. 

Slight bloody taste soon washed away will small amounts of water.. Pressure on the chest which gave a bit of warmth. A nice comfortable warmth. The eyes focused on the straw roofing they had seen a bit earlier. It was clear where they were from that. They were at Iska's village. A quick look of the head up, down, and left, showed that this was in fact a hospital. There was a few people who were sick. Some injured. One guy sat with the handle of a hammer sticking threw his hand. The doctor facepalmed as soon as the man finished telling the story of what happened. Too bad you were too far away to hear it. Then the look to right reveled a few people who looke similar to some people that Scarlett, Ke'Keeya, Adrian, and Hikaru had met before. 

After looking at them for a moment it was clear the too who they are and what was different about them. There was Desmond. His hair was cut, He now had a goatee, and looked a little more skinny. It looked as if he had been skipping meals for way too long. Mirik stood next to them looking at the ground and playing with a few twigs on the ground using his feet. Mir sat next to them both in a chair napping. The most notable thing was she was much more pregnant. At least 8 months now. Fesh walked into the building. He wore a large coat and some boots. They were all covered in snow. As the door covering flapped open you could feel the cold from outside for a brief second. Fesh was not the same guy he used to be. He was no longer the obese Jera. He had a bit less fat and a bit more muscle on him now. 

Fesh carried a thing of sticks in his hands. "I brought fuel guys." Mir woke up and stretched with a yawn. She looked over to the ones now waking up and let out a "Holy fuck you guys are awake. GUYS THEY ARE AWAKE! oh fuck... they are awake. Soooo who wants to fill them in on what they missed in the last few months." Desmond looked at them all "We all can. They were our friends too." @FireMaiden @Verdana @Mitsuko @TheDarkOwl

The heroes lay in separate beds. Covered by a nice thick blanket. 

(Maiden broght up a good point. You guys have been out for months so if you want to go aheaf and change your characters outfit then you can.)

Scarlett sat up quickly, only to immediately regret it. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, headrush." She rubbed her eyes after that feeling had passed, only to look around; confused. "Wh-Where the hell are we?" She asked, looking around again, and noticing someone missing. "Where's Omid?"

210591373.jpg

The black tank top is under the flannel, which is under the leather jacket. 

@Bobman070

(Adrian has the same outfit, but his jacket-coat-thing is white.)

Adrian notices that Omid was, in fcat, missing. "Scarlett brings up a good point. Where IS Omid?" he asks, sitting up slowly, unlike Scarlett.

@Bobman070@FireMaiden

Desmond looked at Scarlett. "He wearabout are currently unknown." "From what I heard he saved..... well tried to save Alex. She later died due to complications with diffrent things." She sat up giving a small stretch and a yawn. "Other than that Omid is as well as he could be. From what we know. We haven't heard from the search group in a while." "Yea he was pissed when he found out what happened to Alex. They became close. He acted the part of a.... what's it called? Preacher? When Alex and her girlfriend got married." "It was my fault she died. I didn't act fast enough." "That gas was from the corruption. Apparently it spews out every once in awhile knocking out people that are caught in it. I some how made a bubble big enough for us to breath in it. Still have no idea how the fuck I did that." "But then some people from that one group Iska had us talk to took some of us as hostages. Omid helped out great with that. Along with Grim when he came in. Which by the way if you see Iska tell her that you are sorry to hear about her husband. He was shot dead on the way out. The fucker tanked it though." ".....other than that Mez and Kor'Lacan died due to different attacks getting more people out that they had kidnaped from other villages. Yes there are others. continuing. All the cloud creatures seemed to have died off. They just all left and we found giant mounds of dust where they died. other than that there hasn't been much else that has happened. If you have anymore questions you can feel free to ask the others. I however need to go inform people that you guys are awake. Excuse me." With that Desmond stood up and walked away grabbing a coat on his way out. He slipped open the curtain that separated them from the cold winter weather. Mir curled up in the chair and made a little "Hurry up and leave your making it cold again!" Desmond let out a small smirk that lasted only a second before he threw on his jacket and left.

@FireMaiden@Mitsuko@TheDarkOwl@Verdana

Scarlett nodded slowly. She was just a little confused, but for the most part, she seemed to understand most of what they said. though she was little bummed that Omid wasn't there; to be honest, she missed him.. As her mind became clearer, and she took in her surroundings; she noticed something. When they were taken from their home planets, Scarlett's birthday was three months away. And Mir looked abut 8 months pregnant. So that meant..."OH my god, I slept through my birthday," she muttered. Another thing she noticed, was how bad she smelled. "Uhhh....is there somewhere we can like...bathe?" She asked no one in-particular so anyone could answer.

@Bobman070

Hikaru was blatantly confused with the whole situation. He could feel he was different, a dark chill went up towards his chest and clenched his heart. 'Shit' He placed a hand on his head trying to calm the aching pain from the visions. Eight months passed in an instant, while he relieved something that puzzled him to this day. His memories were intact deep inside his head that was confirmed with this whole episode. And the senses and emotions he had felt from back then were alive and kicking now, his calm demeanor shifted slightly with a dangerous look in his eyes. Anybody could be the enemy, they were all out to get him. "Where is Dee?" Hikaru questioned as he tried to bring his body up in a sitting position, he felt that he wasn't in his prime condition anymore which made him click his tongue in annoyance. @Bobman070

Ke'Keeya had just listened to everything that was being said, although she had a hard time believing that eight months had already gone past. She took a deep breath and sat up on the bed, her bare feet hovering above the floor. She sat there silently, pondering about what was said and had happend. She absentmindedly went with her right hand to the place on her left shoulder where she had been "injured". She realised what happend and pulled away quickly. What had happened wasn't real, but she couldn't shake this uneasy feeling. She knew why that was. She had killed her best friend and it had felt so real. She could have sworn at the time that it was real, eventhough in the back of her mind she knew it wasn't. That, however, was not what made her feel so uneasy. What made her uneasy was the fact that she hadn't cared or felt anything at all when she killed Zeke'Metara. In fact she still didn't feel sorrow, regret, grief or any of the emotions someone would feel when they just murdered their best friend and to be honest she actually felt kind of glad, happy even, about what she had done. Ke'keeya knew that wasn't normal. She knew that something was wrong with her, but hadn't she always known that? Hadn't she always been like this and just tried to convince herself, she wasn't? But after all it was just a dream, right? What happend, was just her mind playing tricks on her, that didn't mean anything! Ke'Keeya had just been staring off into the distance, while she was thinking about all this, when she realised something. If it really was her brain playing tricks on her, that just showed all the more how twisted she was. It started out almost unhearable, but Ke'Keeya's snicker soon grew louder, until the disturbing sound was obvious to everyone. She had never been one for jokes or fooling around, which made her actions even more disturbing. She just couldn't help it though, the fact that she had been fooling herself all this time was all the more funny now she realised the truth. She had been trying to surpress the monster, but as always the strong survive and the weak go down. 

@Bobman070

Btw I found a good picture of what the bag is like, but she doesn't have different clothes. 

y-1.jpg

"I will take you somewere to bathe if you need it. But to awnser the other questions. Dee is with Omid. Or at least should be. As for the dream everyone had that. Well except the people who didn't get knocked out. I heard it is about killing your friend... that sucks. Some came out saying how it felt good to kill thier friend. It felt as if they were putting a life they couldn't have to rest." The the laugh started. Mir jumped and leaned back in her seat trying to distance her from the psychopathy. Mirik just looked on not giving a single fuck. Fesh also like Mir decided stepping back from her. A lot of doctors and patients looked on at the laughing lizard. 

@FireMaiden(There you go I posted. Just before I fell asleep XD) @TheDarkOwl @Mitsuko @Verdana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back