• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New World and a New Life

Scarlett slowly lifted her head off the pillow, her hair a mess, and she looked rather tired. But she sat up, the blanket falling off cause she had to turn herself to do so, which revealed the fact she slept with no pants on, which she kicked off sometime during the night; and a scar on her upper thigh of her right leg that read out "Why?". Trying to sleep wirh skinny jeans on is tough, underwear is much more comfortable. She did however, perk up when  she smelt food. "That smells really good."

@Bobman070

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bobman070 Ke'keeya woke up with a shock. At fist she wasn't sure what it was that had awoken her, but after a few seconds she noticed the gross smell in the room. She sat on the edge of he bed trying to find the source. She saw some food which was still warm, but that smelled rather nice so that couldn't be it. She was confused until her eyes landed on her bag. She scolded herself mentally, but quickly stood up and picked up her bag taking it to the bathroom. Se was happy Fe'Sheron hadn't woken up to the horriday smell yet. She closed the bathroom door behind her and locked it. She opened the bag and almost immediately a black flash jumped out. Ke'keeya was just barely able to grab it. She looked ato the black rabbit like creature she was holding and then dumped the rest of the stuff that was in het bag in the toilet and flushed it. The tiny brown sources of the smell slowly disappeared down the drain. She washed the inside of the bag quickly and dried it stuffing Shift back in as she mumbled 'good lord, couldn't you have held that in?!' She quickly picked up her clothes and got dressed. She went back to the room and eventough the worst smell had disapeared, it still didn't smell good. She opened a window letting the stench out and the smell of food fill the room. She took a plate and got herself something to eat, while looking at Fe'sheron in her weird position. Ke'keeya figured it was a good thing she was laying with her face in the pillow, otherwise Fe'Sheron would have woken up because of the smell ages ago. Ke'keeya let her sleep for now until she would wake up.

@Bobman070

Hikaru mumbled in his sleep, something related to how the food from last night looked delicious and that it made his heart skip a beat. In reality, he was dying to eat some more. Perhaps it was his fast digestive system at work here. Nevertheless, the next time he sees food he is going to jump at it without a second thought.He yawned slowly bringing back his conscious. "Hmm... Fish..." Yup, he was still coming back from dreamland. Slowly opening one of his eyes was still a daunting task, but when he sniffed out some food his body jumped up bumping his head against Dee's. "Auch... So-sorry... An instinctive reaction, you know, being ready for the enemy and all." He lied with a chuckle as he rubbed his forehead. It would be embarrassing to say that he was dying to try out the food that had such a delicate and wonderful smell. @Bobman070

Dee rubbed her chin and giggled "No worries. It's fine." She crawled down to the edge of the beds where the nightstand was and grabbed both trays. and shuffled back on her knees. She finally situated herself and uncovered the trays. The food..... well.... it was described in another post so.... read that one.

Omid "Breakfast looks good as fuck." He looked down at it all. "mmmmmmm....." He picked up the thing of pancakes. "Fuck yea! I really needed real food. Not that Packaged shit." 

Fe'Sheron let out a snore that woke herself up. "Hmmm?" She leaned up off her chest. "Food?" She rotated to see the trays of food. "What the chef bring?" She leaned over and grabbed her tray and started eating.

Miyo walked into the room. She was carrying her own tray. She came and sat by Adrian. "Figured you didn't want to eat alone." 

After the food was consumed (you can still rp the eating scenes if you want) deek sat outside screaming "IF YOU'RE READY TO GO THEN LET'S GO!!" @Mitsuko@FireMaiden@Verdana@TheDarkOwl 

((UGH SMALL POST!!))

Scarlett ate food, then found her pants, pull over hoodie, and shoes. After she was dressed, and ran her hand through her hair a few times before she grabbed her weapon. "Aleight, come on Omid. Before Deek has a heart attack."

@Bobman070

Adrian nods. "Thanks for the thought. It rarely happens."

He was surprised for that to happen, despite not showing any sign of that emotion. "Well, I'm going to go get my food."

((here is a little funny thing for you guys))

"Wait a second I need to food." 

"FOOD IS FOR THE WEAK!" 

"Did you eat?" 

"........................................................" 

"Well?" 

"Yes" 

"Then I get to food."

((ok fun post is done.)) @Verdana@FireMaiden@Mitsuko@TheDarkOwl

Hearing Deek's voice made Hikaru snap his head to the side as he finished his meal. He was a sore loser and everybody could see that straight up, luckily he placed his mask back on which gave a slight relief. "I'm gonna get him back for that." He said as he placed his weapon on his waist and reassured himself by tapping his mask with his fingers. Though he should start training his reflexes and speed before doing such a thing. "Let's go Dee." @Bobman070

"What we doing?" Dee said as she grabbed one of the strips of bacon and the meat slice. "I'm taking breakfast with me." She then headed toward the door opening it to have Mirik standing there. "You two have a good night?" Dee replied with a simple "Shut the fuck up and go on somewhere. You got better things to do than harass us. Fucking creep." @Mitsuko

Miyo came and sat next to Adrian. "So you ready for today?" @Verdana

"Alright coming. Give me a moment." He grabbed his Polearm gave it a good twirl and went on with Scarlett. @FireMaiden

((I don't think @TheDarkOwl has access to the internet. So I posted anyway.))

She giggled at Omid. "Wow." She secured her weapon to hip, glad hers came with a sheath. "Ya know, belt loops and this sheath thingy comes in handy. I don't have to carry my weapons all the time."

@Bobman070

After Ke'keeya was done eating her food, which was very fast. She looked at Fe'sheron, who had jus woken up. She decided she wasn't in the mood to wait for her and eventough it seemed like she wasn't troubled by anything going on at all, she was in fact being overrun by unanswered questions. When Deek called for them to come down she took her chance and quickly grabbed her bag and walked out the room, saying 'See you downstairs?' It wasn't really a question as she didn'the wait for an answer and walked out of the room not turning back. Altough Ke'keeya wasn't really scared she did have an uneasy feeling as if everything was about to change. She didn't know if it would work out in her favour however. Frustated, she let out an angry growl, her face clearly displaying her annoyance, an angry frown and a look that could kill displayed on her face. She sighed listening to the sound of her own growl resonating trough the building. 
@Bobman070 @FireMaiden @Mitsuko @Verdana

(Yes, @Bobman070 you were right, I didn't but I am back again!)

"One day for sure I'm going to roast this bastard." Hikaru glared at Mirik, though brushed past him. With more important things to do, he couldn't laze around and waste his breath on someone so 'intelligent'. His hand was holding the grip of his blade, he was in a really bad mood from Deek and now from Mirik too. He just hoped the bastard shut his trap, or the sword would be flying in a direction unfavorable for him. "Go get a hobby." Was the only thing Hikaru said to Mirik, with venom filled in his voice. It didn't take a genius to understand that Hikaru slowly, but surely was starting to hate Miriks guts. @Bobman070

"Eh I just like to carry it." 

"Alright. Well our lead to the city is calling for us. I'm going to go get my stuff and get ready for the city."

The first one to reach Deek was Ke'keeya, then Fesh, then Hikaru and Dee, then Scarlett and Omid. After that people just came pouring in. Deek stood there a serious look on his face. "To day we will be going into the city to meet people who are going to help you get to the center of all this corruption. Beware that when we get to the city there will be creatures that make anything you have seen thus far. Now we are going to start walking to a hold out where Iska is waiting with the rest of the team to help get us all there. If you have any questions I will awnser them as we walk. So let's go." He turned and began to walk along with most of the party. "Hey Hikaru. Remember our plans for later." She gave a small wink as she gently reached for his hand. Omid looked over at the two and looked at Scarlett. "You know. They seem to be quite fond of each other." He messed with one of the little markings in it. probably from hitting something. "Hell they seem to be taking this all pretty well compared to a lot of us." He let out a little shiver thinking about the fact that they destroyed the human race. Well with the exception of the humans here. 

Deek led them down a path that led off the mountain. It lead to a paved road. There was a few of the motorized vehicles but none like the ones from any worlds of the races currently in the party. It was very different. Deek looked into one that they passed shaking his head. They continued to the suburbs. After passing a few houses he turned and headed one on the left. The front door had a red butterfly painted on it. He opened the door and it looked like a modern home. There was nothing special. Well other than the almost nude Iska and the the bird lady Sy. "Great you made it." She stood up and looked at them. "How was the trip?"

@Mitsuko@TheDarkOwl@FireMaiden@Verdana

"I totally ship it," Scarlett said with a little smirk, looking up at Omid. She then walked next to him the whole way, looking aro I nd at the differnt places, and pretty nature. She felt that, maybe it would be slightly normal today. Until they saw the almost naked lady. Her face flushed a little, for reasons unknown. "The trip was...good?" She answered, though it sounded like a question. 

@Bobman070

Hikaru replied with a smile behind his mask as he took hold of Dee's hand. The trip itself was pleasant, Hikaru took note of the scenery and the feel of the whole road. Nothing in particular caught his eye, except the last bit where he looked away from the scene a bit embarrassed. "Is this normal around these parts?" A legit question escaped his lips as he sighed, just when everything seemed normal and quiet. @Bobman070

After Ke'keeya  had calmed down, she went downstairs and met up with Deek, altough she was the first others soon joined them. The trip wasn't tiring, but even so Ke'keeya made sure not to waste her energy, the sleep and now having a guide, just seemed to good to be true to her, as if it was calm before the storm. She made sure not to loose sight of Fesh or Fe'sheron, not wanting to lose any teammates, as it were only the tree of them who knew about their plan. Well except for Deek who seemed to have caught on that they were planning to do something. She looked up at the two women with a determined look on her face, she just gave a nod still not in the best of moods due to the fact that everything was still confusing to her. Deciding it didn't help to dwell on things she didn't have an answer to she tried to push her thoughts away, although not completely succeeding.

@Bobman070

Iska was about to say something when a short human man walked in. "Bosk is ready for you guys. Let's go. No time for questions. We need to go now. A flux is happening not far and if we get with the group fast we won't get killed. We got to get there fast though." "Good luck my friends" Motioned for them to follow. Iska watched them leave. She looked over to Sy "lets go see about finding your kid." The short human lead them out of the suburbs into an industrial area. After going down a few roads turning left, right, left, forward, right, and left again They made it to a building.

There was people of the same few races that they have seen before. and a few new ones. But all of them were wearing gas masks and long clothings. They held firearms and melee weapons alike. Giant 10 ft walls stood with people standing on the side A man walked up and said something but it sounded like a different language. around something like "Forthat sevgorta mek seva, destand mego iri." The short human replied sounding a bit more angry. "Verit jest gorsa? Migata migata fer fejoba." The first sighed and tossed a bag over to him. The short human looked pissed and looked to the group. "We gotta go now everyone keep following. We need to make it to a certain place." 

Another few minute half jog half run lead them going kinda deeper into the city but not much. They were mainly going around the center not really trying to go further into it. Soon a few people came out of rubble or near by alleyways running next to the short man. Each were a race seen before. One was like the thing that Ke'Keeya met in the woods. There was a think similar to an uncorrupted version of the thing that gave hikaru his sword, and one of those giant golden guys. 

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, We need to hurry. If we don't get there soon then we will...." He was cut off by the sound of a blow horn. WHAAAAAAAAAA! The golden creature turned around and screamed "DE VEROC GAS IS COMING! GO GO GO!" To those who turned around they were met with a wall of yellow smoke that was as tall as most of the buildings they passed It was moving just a tad bit faster than all of them. "Fuckin hell. Run faster goddamit. RUN FASTER!"

"God damnit we are almost there. Don't breath in the smoke when it catches up.The building is right there! DON'T BREATHE IT IN! DON'T BREATH IN THE SMOKE!" It was too late. Once the gas made it to them it instantly took hold. Making vision blurry. Hearing hard and breathing harder. It was almost like choking on the air itself. Pressure on the lungs made it feel like they were about to explode. Each and everyone stumbled past each other trying to get to the goal just ahead. Fesh seemed to have been the only one that didn't get a lung full. He went ahead a few feet and then fell to his knees. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A small blue bubble appeared around him all that could be seen was 3 people entering in it with him. Then nothing at all.

-------------------------------------------{For Scarlett} @FireMaiden

"Yo Scar bear. Tristy is here to see you. Remember. you two were meant to go on a date to celebrate?" As scarlett opened her eyes all senses were filled with the sound of electronic music from the next room a slight smell of pizza and overheated computers. The room was nice. The one room was about the size of a small apartment. All decorated with various items. Some christmas lights here and there. Nice speakers a top of the line pc build. Oh and a flamboyantly homosexual african american an stood in the middle. He wore a leather jacket. and some skinny jeans. His online hacker name was Pigon his real name was Dakota Feriks. He had been friends with Scarlett for years. Since they were little kids. But no vivid memories stayed in his place. Soon a tall Caucasian man with some facial hair just starting to grow from his clean shave walked in. "Hey scarlett. Is now a bad time?" He held out flowers. Some words ringed in Scarlett's mind. "Don't be deceived."

((this the music that is in the back ground of the apartment.)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLclBfKj48

-----------------------------------------[For Adrian] @Verdana

"Hey you fuck!" It was Binjy. and that was how he called for Adrian every time he saw him. "You passed out again dude. Stop pulling all nighters on those fucking games man." It was true Adrian had fallen asleep again. This time into the side of his soup. "Hey you got the homework for Scribe Mekir's class yet? wondering if i could copy it. Spent all night playing That new game Standing Still. So far scary as fuck. I think you will like it." Then the voice came "Where are you now. Where are you really?"

---------------------------------------/For Ke'Keeya\ @TheDarkOwl

"Oh shit you ok?" Slight dribble of blood ran down Ke'Keeya's head. She had recently hit her head while riding an off roading vehicle. The person standing near her was Zeke'Metara. She was the heir to the throne and best friends with Ke'Keeya. Ke'Keeya sat there. Her thoughts were clearer than before al the shit that had happened in the 'other world' But there was a small voice nagging at the back of her mind. "Is your plan to sit here?" Then the guards came sprinting at Ke'Keeya "There is the killer of the king. THERE SHE IS!" they fired thier guns missing like a bunch of storm troopers.

-------------------------------------(For Hikaru) @Mitsuko

A mass crowd of people screamed "YEA!! WE DID IT! WE WON!" Hikaru was laying on his back with some darker furred jera leaning over him. Her name was Vira. "Why didn't you just drink water? You were fighting a battle and didn't think to drink water when in cover?" A bunch of men around them had thier guns on thier back or thier swords on thier hips. Everyone had the smell of liquor on thier breath. People screamed about winning the battle. But then someone louder screamed over them. "Are you all stupid. This isn't the last battle. Hell the Giveria clan still beats us in half the battles we fight with them!" The captain Gisar smilled as he motioned torawrds one of the dead bodies. It was a black furred one. He had the green tattoos that decorated his left arm. Then the voice came. "Where are they. Do you know where she is?"

Adrian thinks, This moment... it cannot be. I was somewhere else. I was running from somehting else. This isn't real, is it?

He says to Binjy, "Standing Still? Yeah, I might try it." He hands his homework to Benjy. Who are you? Adrian mentally asks the voice.

Scarlett almost smiled at Dakota, before she stopped. She desperately wanted this to be real, cause hell, it seemed better than where she was. "Uh, yeah, yeah. It's fine, could you guys give me a few minutes?" She asked. Her head hurt, and her lungs burned for some reason, and with that voice; she knew this wasn't real, that she wasn't back home, and she wasn't going to ever see them again. But Scarlett knew that even if it was a dream or some weird vision, she could at least enjoy seeing them one last time.

@Bobman070

Ke'Keeya's hand went to her head slowly as if in a daze. When she pulled back her hand she could see the red liquid on it. She stared at it in disbelieve, however not because she was hurt, that happens often enough, but because everything seemed so clear, even though it wasn't real, it couldn't be real, Could it? She looked up at Zeke'Metara still confused and said 'yeah, I'm okay'. It wasn't really reassuring though as it sounded more like a question than an answer. She wasn't given any more time to think about, as guards came at them sprinting and shooting. Ke'keeya was in a state of action immidiately, she jumped up immidiately spotting an exit. She had to make a decision in a split second. She didn't want to leave her best friend alone, even though Zeke'Metara was the heir to the throne and would probably not be harmed by the guards. On the other side Ke'Keeya had to make a quick escape if she didn't want to be caught by the soldiers and it would be easier to do that alone and blending in with her surroundings would be easier aswell. All of this went through her head in a split second. Of course she didn't plan to sit here, so she had to choose. She looked at Zeke'Metara locking eyes with her. Her face changed and with a heavy heart she said 'I'm sorry' as she sprinted off to her escape route.

Hikaru laid sprawled and dumbfounded by the occurrence of Vira, as if he had been in a different place all of this time. Perhaps it was a dream, the whole otherworldly stuff, yet he couldn't recall anything. Only that he felt a sense of relief as he looked at the tattooed Jera the captain motioned towards. 'I didn't want to break my concentration, I can drink water after everything is settled. Like now.' But it wasn't all that better, it seems that there was a piece of the puzzle he was missing. He moved into a sitting position mauling over the fact that he could swear that he heard something whispering to him. This made him stand up, checking his equipment and that everything was in order as he scanned the area around him. What was he searching for exactly? It seems the victory was well won, but still, something nagged his subconscious. 'Did you hear that?' Hikaru questioned Vira placing a hand behind his head, trying to discern whether it was his imagination at work. @Bobman070

Users who are viewing this thread

Back