• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Undertale RP

AsrielGoatChild

Your Best Friend
Hello! I've been doing a lot of the same RPs for a while now, and a number of them have tapered off. So I've been wanting to maybe find a new partner or two.

• I've specifically been craving a new Undertale RP. I mostly enjoy casual, slice of life-type ones. And I mostly write and enjoy replies a couple paragraphs at the most. When it gets much longer than that very often, it starts to feel a bit tedious to me. I also mostly enjoy doing canon characters, though I don't necessarily mind a well-thought out OC if you're really set on it. I also have a couple basic ideas in mind, but I like to leave things open for the most part, just let the characters do their own thing and see what happens. I'm also perfectly fine with chatting on the side.  :)  

I think those are most of the details. Comment or send me a PM  if you're interested! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'd be interested in doing this. I'm new so I won't be able to pm for a short while, but I hope that it will be changed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back