• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy new to this site... looking for a rp... i like d&d... how else do i grab attention

clankyshonk

col do ma ma daqua
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! im clanky. thanks for clicking! i am really looking to do a fantasy roleplay... i've played a lot of dnd and it has sounded like a really fun thing to do a 1 on 1 no-dice-roll thing for a while so i thought it would be nice to try and have it happen!

some specifics on me:
i am 16. i have noticed pretty much everyone here saying they want their players to be 18/20/25+ or whatever so i'm just putting that right there.

i play a lot of d&d, so i have a good amount of roleplay experience. i really like making characters so i'll definitely be able to make a character to fit your setting!

i'm not looking for anything romance focused. just want a plot... it can really be anything. silly. serious. mixture of both. somehing crazy. im just not really into romance focused things.

i'm not the most advanced writer? i'm also not bad. i just haven't done fully text-based rp. i'm definitely going to use better grammar and punctuation and all that during roleplay, and i'll put effort into not having my posts be super short. basically i'll try my best and improve as we go along!

i REALLY like drawing. my style is pretty simple but i'll definitely be drawing some things while we play.
9888F1AD-4BB6-4191-A4B7-ECC5D75CC738.jpeg
art example... unnamed idiot jester guy i would like to play someday.

my favorite characters to play are ones who are somewhat incapable in some aspects. it just makes it a lot more fun if they have flaws. e.x. i enjoy having at least one low stat in d&d. and my favorite game is disco elysium. if you know you know

some other media i like: homestar runner, west of/shadows over loathing, fallout new vegas, baldurs gate 3, outer wilds, the outer worlds

uhhh yeah thats about all... so if you are interested in settin somethin up just reply here or dm me or all that... i dont really know how this site works lol. but itll be fun : ]

Hmm not too well versed in dnd but I could try it using a pokémon setting if you would be willing to try

Hmm not too well versed in dnd but I could try it using a pokémon setting if you would be willing to try
oh i'm not looking to actually play d&d with dice and rules and all that! mostly just posted that so people know i'm not totally rp clueless; i just haven't done it text based before. i'm not really much into pokemon though, and i don't know much about it either, sorry... looking for something more typical medieval fantasy-esque. but if you've got anything else lemme know still!

Not a problem and good luck. I don't think I could do a proper medieval rp correctly so I wouldn't work

Hi there! Nice to see another minor out there (I'm fifteen). Would you be down for doing a fantasy style roleplay, of sorts?

Hi there! Nice to see another minor out there (I'm fifteen). Would you be down for doing a fantasy style roleplay, of sorts?
oh my god totally! that is exactly what im lookin for yeah! and yes it is quite nice to not be the only teen around here (there have been a cool amount of things here but the person running it doesn't want any minors and its so sad)

also i just checked out the interest check you posted a few weeks ago and a lot of the stuff you put there applies to me too (medium sized responses, liking dark themes sometimes, not being totally focused on romance, etc) which is great! lemme know if you wanna do anything!

also i just checked out the interest check you posted a few weeks ago and a lot of the stuff you put there applies to me too (medium sized responses, liking dark themes sometimes, not being totally focused on romance, etc) which is great! lemme know if you wanna do anything!
I'd totally be down for something! DM me so we can discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back