• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New to the Website, Looking for a RP Partner

melinoe_moth

Looking for anyone willing to RP any of the following fandoms:

- Sally Face
- DDLC
- Danganronpa (any game/anime)
- Yansim

Ship Info:
Sally Face: If ships are involved, I only do Sal/Travis, apologies if you aren’t interested in that one. I am open to non-romantic rps with pretty much any of the main characters, though.
DDLC: I’m open to any ship at all containing the 4 girls, I just don’t care much for the protagonist. This meaning I do sayonika, natsurI, sayosukI, yurika, sayurI, and whatever monika/natsuki is shortened to, aha.
Danganronpa: Please ASK about any ships, as there are too many characters and too many ships I support to list all of them.
Yansim: Honestly, stick the characters basics but I actually am gonna encourage you to be ooc. These characters are mostly pretty basic and stereotypical, so I’d love to spice them up and add more realistic personalities to them. And again with the ships, there’s quite a few and I’m not really entirely sure all of the ones I’d support anyway, so please just ask me.

Characters I Prefer to be:
Sally Face: Sal, Travis, possibly Ash
DDLC: Any of the girls
Danganronpa: Just ask, because there’s way too many for me to list here.
Yansim: Oka, Osana, Kokona, Ayano, Ryoba, various minor characters (ask about potential others)

If you have any additional queries, please feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back