New to the site- Zen the Kittyfox

Zen-The-Kittyfox

One Time Luck
Looking to make friends and maybe a bit more;) I'm an open book so feel free to ask me anything. Not sure what else to type here haha.

Welcome to Rpn Zen-The-Kittyfox! What type of genres do you usually like to roleplay?

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
YAY COOKIES!! Thank you ^-^ Nice to meet you

safe for work. and NSFW is not safe for work so 18+ only.

Ah I see! Well it's usually better to stick along SFW roleplays then although you can do NSFW as long as you follow site rules and guidelines. If you haven't checked those out I recommend you do. It's not long and some questions you may have can be answered there. But if you are seeking to do a butler like roleplay you can search around and see if anyone has one along those lines or simply start your own!

Ah I see! Well it's usually better to stick along SFW roleplays then although you can do NSFW as long as you follow site rules and guidelines. If you haven't checked those out I recommend you do. It's not long and some questions you may have can be answered there. But if you are seeking to do a butler like roleplay you can search around and see if anyone has one along those lines or simply start your own!
ahh ok thanks! I use another rp site but not sure ill stay cause drama and other things.

Welcome to RpN! I am RpN's resident crazy, masochistic, and possibly psychopathic roleplayer!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and more recently the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back