• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New to site & partner searching (:

pygmyxprincess

cats cats cats cats cats
I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. I've been writing probably 7 years? Around there. I prefer literate partners and I'm not going to give some sort of quota. Write what you feel needs to be written. I'm also super ditch friendly. I'm mainly looking for 1x1s, but may do a group if the mood strikes me.

M/F preference - can & will play as both genders.
No smut.
I don't play canon.

edit 6/15: I'm currently mainly looking for a female role. Doesn't mean I'll say no to playing male, just that you should have a good plot in mind before asking. Please & thank you.

I have a few characters who never got to their potential. While I'm not only looking for these, they'd be much appreciated. I'll give some basics here and discuss more in PMs if you're interested. This is mainly because they're super adaptable (and tbh I'm feeling a little lazy here).

Sable: college grad, had a miscarriage & it fucked her up, baby daddy left
Cora: cursed by a witch, cat by day & bartender by night, several hundred years old, doesn't believe in love
I'm open to almost anything. Please feel free to come at me with ideas.

arranged marriage
element control
curses
drug addiction
friends w benefits
on/off again relationship (lame but think Chainsmokers - Break Up Every Night)
Jane Austen
old friends
supernatural creatures
the future
former high school sweethearts who find each other years later
single parents
college life
runaway wife / dude she meets on the run
dragon shifters
kings & queens, princes & princesses, knights & servants

Last edited:
Hi!! I'd love to write! I love darker themes! The idea that someone whose falling apart can be fixed because of the love of another is pretty great! I know it's not like that in real life haaa but it's fun to wish!

Hi!! I'd love to write! I love darker themes! The idea that someone whose falling apart can be fixed because of the love of another is pretty great! I know it's not like that in real life haaa but it's fun to wish!

That's why we write that type of thing, haha. (: I'm not nice to my characters, tbh, so just a warning. They can be happy for a few posts but then I'm just going to rip them apart again. XD Is there something specific you had in mind given that? I'm still too new for PMs yet so if you want to discuss more, feel free to shoot me one.

I was wondering if this plot might strike your fancy based off of the concepts you had listed?

Flipping Tables
(Prefer to play as Muse 1)

Muse 1 did think she would end up pregnant at 17 to her 22 year old boyfriend, Muse 2, but that's how it happened. Muse 2 didn't take it well since a kid wasn't in the plans for several years at the soonest. Muse 2 had just gotten accepted into the university of his dreams and it was on the other side of the country, the news that he had knocked up his girl friend was just the push he needed to bale out of her life for good. Muse 2 didn't care what happened with her, after all he had just used her for a good time. Fast forward 11 years and Life did turn out how Muse 2 expected, he had gotten kicked out of his program after he was caught engaging in hazing rituals with a fraternity in his 2nd year. Muse 2 feels lucky he has a job riding on the back of a garbage truck dumping trash into the back. One day Muse 2 finds himself at a cafe table having a bit of breakfast when he sees Muse 1 on TV promoting her latest book and it becomes obvious she became a huge success despite what he had left her with as he learns she kept his child as the interview progresses. Muse 2 finds out Muse 1 is doing a book signing in his city that day and he knows he just has to see her! But what will Muse 1 think of what became of Muse 2 after all these years?

Other original Plots available...
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ac...-room-to-add-your-twists.315595/#post-7986109

Hey! If you're still open for new partners, feel free to hit me up!
Ive got something in mind for a single parents sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back