New to RPN, But a World Class Roleplayer!

Pie555

Hello RPN, My name is Pie 555 and I am also a 5 year veteran of Roleplaying! I've come to RPN to do one on one RP's that are NOT erotic. Im glad to meet you all and I hope to make many many new friends! Now to give you all a peek about what I like to roleplay.

I am a down right rabid fan Naruto and Dragon Ball/Z. As such I enjoy to roleplay in these fandoms. The genre of my RP's could be classified as 'Bonding'. An example of this would be Vegeta and his son Trunks. Vegeta the mighty and proud warrior trying his best to live a more human life and be a 'father' to his son. And since this IS Trunks there's no doubt he's going to end up over his dad's lap and his bare butt get beaten! Or we can Use Naruto and Sasuke such an iconic duo there's no doubt that during there rough housing of each other atleast once Naruto has yanked down that Teme's shorts and beat his butt redder then a tomato! Either that or a dumb dare .Back to the genre I RP in is 'Bonding'. Spanking is my favorite act both as my personal enjoyment of it, and the use of it furthering the Story.

Then ofcourse is the cute games, bathtime, cuddling and emotional drama and good old Hurt&Comfort that is involved as well~ hehe.

But thats me, hopefully this is an okay Introduction of myself. I hope to soon after posting this, I get to meet all my soon to be friends. Anyways, Cheers~!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Dang, I got beat to this...

Anyways, welcome to RPN! We have lots of eager and friendly role players who have some of the same interests as you! Call me Melody, and ask me any questions about this place and I'll be sure to answer if I can. Contact me if you need anything, and have fun!
*welcoming hugs*

Now..back to my food...

Dang, I got beat to this...

Anyways, welcome to RPN! We have lots of eager and friendly role players who have some of the same interests as you! Call me Melody, and ask me any questions about this place and I'll be sure to answer if I can. Contact me if you need anything, and have fun!
*welcoming hugs*

Now..back to my food...

I will be sure to! Thank you :D

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
You won't have to worry about the erotic RPs, it happens to be against site rules :3 so have fun, go wild, heck, throw a party!! .... Just clean up after >.>

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
You won't have to worry about the erotic RPs, it happens to be against site rules :3 so have fun, go wild, heck, throw a party!! .... Just clean up after >.>

Got Damn Kakashi is a Savage! (And thats why we all love him after all hehe)

But im sure I will no doubt! Im going to go down to role play recruitment right now and get things on a roll hahaha.

*Pouts*......and yes sir....I'l be sure to clean up after.... ^^ Or maybe not *Shunshins away*

Got Damn Kakashi is a Savage! (And thats why we all love him after all hehe)

But im sure I will no doubt! Im going to go down to role play recruitment right now and get things on a roll hahaha.

*Pouts*......and yes sir....I'l be sure to clean up after.... ^^ Or maybe not *Shunshins away*
I genuinely don't have the words to describe how much I love that man <3 (real or not - a girl can dream that some day he may pop into reality and this would miraculously happen on her doorstep) *ahem* aaaannnnyhoooo~

Glad you're jumping right in! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask :3 (also thanks for the follow there m'dear)

I genuinely don't have the words to describe how much I love that man <3 (real or not - a girl can dream that some day he may pop into reality and this would miraculously happen on her doorstep) *ahem* aaaannnnyhoooo~

Glad you're jumping right in! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask :3 (also thanks for the follow there m'dear)

Hahaha No problem its only right. Oh and I do have a question. Would it be considered 'Advertising' if I mention to somebody while talking to them that I have written some fanficion. Plus would it be okay to then link them to my Fanfictions. And my last question would be is it okay for there to be romance between underaged characters as long as there is no erotica?

Hahaha No problem its only right. Oh and I do have a question. Would it be considered 'Advertising' if I mention to somebody while talking to them that I have written some fanficion. Plus would it be okay to then link them to my Fanfictions. And my last question would be is it okay for there to be romance between underaged characters as long as there is no erotica?
Linking to other sites can get dodgy, so I'd get a second opinion if I were you, but I've seen folk link their fanfic in the past, so as long as it's clear it's not for any personal gain then I'd say ok (but don't quote me on it (really don't)).

As for the underage - like you say, as long as there's no adult content and it stays innocent (and all participants are comfortable) it's ok ^-^i

Edit: got curious and did some research (since I've never had to link to external sites myself, it was never an issue) and as far as links go, as long as it's not linking to content that would be against site rules and doesn't advertise off-site role playing it should be fine. Though, if you're ever in doubt I suggest posting in the site questions section to be sure :3 better safe than sorry~

Last edited:
Linking to other sites can get dodgy, so I'd get a second opinion if I were you, but I've seen folk link their fanfic in the past, so as long as it's clear it's not for any personal gain then I'd say ok (but don't quote me on it (really don't)).

As for the underage - like you say, as long as there's no adult content and it stays innocent (and all participants are comfortable) it's ok ^-^

Okay hahaha Sweet I will Keep that in mind. I'l ask around a bit. Anyways I did make my first Roleplay Request for this site. Hope its cool and maybe your interested. Fandom - Naruto Or Dragon Ball/Z Solo Roleplayers Wanted! (Serious Character Bonding Roleplay)

Okay hahaha Sweet I will Keep that in mind. I'l ask around a bit. Anyways I did make my first Roleplay Request for this site. Hope its cool and maybe your interested. Fandom - Naruto Or Dragon Ball/Z Solo Roleplayers Wanted! (Serious Character Bonding Roleplay)
Well its definitely great so fingers crossed you get some partners! I would jump in but fandom RP isn't for me - believe me, you don't wanna see this gal try to play canon characters xD Have fun though~

Well its definitely great so fingers crossed you get some partners! I would jump in but fandom RP isn't for me - believe me, you don't wanna see this gal try to play canon characters xD Have fun though~

Hahaha I have met SO MANY PEOPLE who dont do fandom RP's and Im like 'For real? WHy not?' I never can understand it hahaha. Hm, ohquick question. If you could write the script of 10 anime episodes of Naruto what would those episodes entail~

Hey there! Naruto is soooooooo cool, I've been watching it for so many years now. It was the anime that sucked me into the world of anime. I'm not much of a dragon ball z fan though, I don't really like the art style. But also I haven't really watched a lot of it so how would I know.

Hey there! Naruto is soooooooo cool, I've been watching it for so many years now. It was the anime that sucked me into the world of anime. I'm not much of a dragon ball z fan though, I don't really like the art style. But also I haven't really watched a lot of it so how would I know.

Hi there haha. Naruto was also what really sucked me into anime. For most of my life dragon ball z was more of a cartoon to me. Then I found Naruto and I found a whole new world. Ofcourse, I ever watched anything but Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. Im picky xD. If you do enjoy Naruto I have made my first RP request that you can look at it.

Fandom - Naruto Or Dragon Ball/Z Solo Roleplayers Wanted! (Serious Character Bonding Roleplay)

Hahaha I have met SO MANY PEOPLE who dont do fandom RP's and Im like 'For real? WHy not?' I never can understand it hahaha. Hm, ohquick question. If you could write the script of 10 anime episodes of Naruto what would those episodes entail~
I legit have no idea xD probably because I've just woke up and my brain hasn't switched on yet - but tbh knowing me they'd be all about Kakashi or Gaara x3

Good to hear. If you need anything just holla!

I might actually, how do I leave a message on someone's wall? Or reply to someone who messaged me on my wall? Unless thats not a feature and im looking dumb XD

Under the message, for example, I put on your wall you should see a button that says comment. Click on it and you should be able to reply.

Also, as far as leaving messages on people's walls you should be able to click on their profile and there's a message box up if they allow for any members to write on their wall.
Now I'm on mobile so it might look different on a computer.

Also, as far as leaving messages on people's walls you should be able to click on their profile and there's a message box up if they allow for any members to write on their wall.
Now I'm on mobile so it might look different on a computer.

I see that now also! Hahaha thank you for the help! It was plenty needed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back