• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to rp

New to rp looking for experienced partners
I could help you along the role play part, as for experienced partners, I'm semi-literate meaning I write between 2-3 paragraphs. 4 is cutting it.
But anywho, I could help ^_^

Like some are saying: What type of experienced RP are you looking for? Paragraph? Multi-para? Simple sentencing at most? It does depend on just HOW you yourself wish to RP. That said, don't listen to anyone who's trying to teach you the specific class of RP they are into... You won't be to happy. To my knowledge, most start out simple, few sentences at most. And then they forget how they got started. -_- Looking at everyone else here while saying that. If you've never RPed before, start with basic sentencing, then if you want, work your way up. You'll figure it out as you go and find new partners. First and foremost, write up your character/characters and try and post that on your profile so people can see and be familiar with your character. It also lets them know the types of RP you want, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. For the most part, start basic, don't push yourself or let others push you, etc. You'll do fine. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back