New to RP, but interested in fantasy RP

Artemiss

of Edema Ruh
sandramochi said:
Hi, and welcome to RPN! It's fun to see another DnD roleplayer.
Hi, glad to be here. I've played DnD for about 8 years so I love that type of RP ^-^

You play/RP DnD much?

Ah, alright. Well hey if you ever want to RP I'd be happy to join you :) Come stop by the other post I linked sometime!

@Mayumi 3 times... if I manage to beat you 13 times then I'm correct 13 is my lucky number...actually my horoscopes always says 13 is my lucky number and friday the 13th is goodluck not badluck day for me. Ahaha~

@Rajiit Also are you going to do specifically fandom RPs? Or original ones? Just curious~

I didn't know this was a competition... besides, I was asleep at the time of posting.

RegalWindstar said:
@Mayumi 3 times... if I manage to beat you 13 times then I'm correct 13 is my lucky number...actually my horoscopes always says 13 is my lucky number and friday the 13th is goodluck not badluck day for me. Ahaha~
@Rajiit Also are you going to do specifically fandom RPs? Or original ones? Just curious~
Likely I'm going to stay away from fandom based genres that have predefined rules or worlds, as I think the creative aspect of developing the environment and world is equally as interesting as RP'ing your character.

Says the competitive half of the welcoming committee. I'm just the musical, quiet, uh... something, half of the committee.

@Rajiit O.o you put into words what I cannot! Thats what I've tried to explain to people who invite me into fandoms before but they don't seem to get it! omfg!

RegalWindstar said:
@Rajiit O.o you put into words what I cannot! Thats what I've tried to explain to people who invite me into fandoms before but they don't seem to get it! omfg!
Well in their defense, there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be a part of something where everyone has a consistent guideline to follow, but I personally enjoy not being contricted by rules to impede creativity c:

What type of RP are you into?

@Rajiit I have no problem with their tastes, I just wish they'd respect mine and stop trying to force me into fandoms. I've said I don't like them and have politely declined and they still insist. *sighs*

Types of RPs I'm into, Fantasy, Modern, I want to do Medieval times

I just love doing RPs that have magic, romance, angst, drama and lots of action~

RegalWindstar said:
@Rajiit I have no problem with their tastes, I just wish they'd respect mine and stop trying to force me into fandoms. I've said I don't like them and have politely declined and they still insist. *sighs*
Types of RPs I'm into, Fantasy, Modern, I want to do Medieval times

I just love doing RPs that have magic, romance, angst, drama and lots of action~
I can definitely relate to that, though I'm sure your situation is far more obnoxious than any I've dealt with~ That being said, fandom zealotry certainly has it's own entertainment value if viewed from afar..

Oooh! Medieval sounds like fun! Definitely let me know if you start/happen to find one :D

I've never been particularly keen at romance RP, but I would be interested to try sometime, it sounds like it could be fun!

@Rajiit is it bad in one day I've made 6 friends? xD

Is it also bad across the internet / the world I have 182 friends now?

@Rajiit Anyway I have to hop off to bed now, goodnight~ I'll cya tomorrow *puts on rabbit costume and hops away pillow and blanket in hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back