New Shy Bean

Hewo! I am Serenity and I am a shy bean. I am new to this website and am slightly confuzzled with it just a bit yet, but I'm figuring it out. I love to roleplay (no dirty stuff though unless it's okay with both people T^T) with any plot, unless it's super weird (weirdest one I've had was where someone wanted me to roleplay as a fat morticy from regular show). If you wanna roleplay or just talk, you may do so, I welcome it. I am also LGBT+ friendly, furry friendly, weeaboo friendly, and other things as such friendly. I do not judge.

Welcome to RPN! Good to have another friendly person here ^^

'Dirty' rp are not allowed here as well as excessive gore, so no one should suggest (or agree) to play any like that.

Check out the RPN FAQ as it gives a lot of info on what you can do on forums and where to look for roleplays! It should answer most basic questions ^^

Ah, okie! That helps a lot to know that it's not allowed! ^w^

Thank you for being a friendly hooman and also being the first to speak to me.

I will keep in mind to go to the RPN FAQ whenever I have enough time of my own!

Hi there! Welcome! I'm new here, too. Awesome to see another friendly person around!

Prepare thyself for the crust punks, furries, weebs, and neckbeards. Steer clear of them and you should be good chief

Oh my... I'm told to not drink the water, then I'm being to drink the water. MAKE UP THY MINDS.

Also, I am okay with furries, punks, and weebs. I am friendly to all and try to judge none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back