• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

New Rule

Robin man

He/They
@Ricia

Jepitha was up before the sun rose for dawn. He was looking out of the window of his room and out to the capital city getting ready to start another day of life. He remembered being a young child living down there, but unfortunately he lived in the slums at the time. He could never forget the day that the king recruited him into his personal Knights. Some of the best fighters were members of these Knights. The order currently has fifty. You never want to have too many people in the order, they can possibly talk to other people about their techniques, and they all knew that can't happen. He wouldn't allow it.

He got all of his whole suit of armor on. His comrades call him the white knight because of his armor. There was story behind how he got the armor. A story that's still being told to this day, and that day happened about six or seven years ago now. He doesn't think of it much now, thinking about the last would distract him. He grabbed his personal sword, it was a katana specifically forged for him. Each knight would get a free weapon when they join, and it can be a weapon that the new knight would like. He picked the katana of course. He loved the blade, it served him useful over the years. He hasn't planned on retiring it.

Jeoitha looked at the far right corner of the room and he saw a mass was laying in the shadows. Jepitha knew what it was so he clicked his tongue. "Come Tyrone." The mass slowly stood up and walked over to him. The mass was a wolf. Tyrone was a rare breed of wolf, it was known for its impressive size. They equal the size of a small lion, and they are unbelievable intelligent, and Tyrone could fight a lion. He's actually done it before, Jepitha remembered that day. Jepitha smiled softly as he felt the wolfs head press against his hand.

"Come on boy. We got a queen to meet." He told him as he left the room. Tyrone followed obediently behind his friend, heading to the queens bedroom. Jepitha remained silent as he passed by some fellow Knights and the castles servants. He wasn't much of a talker, but he would have a conversation to anyone that started talking to him. Mainly common curtecy.

They were soon at the queens bedroom door. He lightly knocked three times. "You awake my lady? Today is the day we start traveling, we'll be leaving at breakfast. I know how you can be if you didn't have time to wake up." He seemingly said to the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Aeliana slowly rose in her bed and looked widely at the door not expecting anyone visiting her. "Come in?'. Queen Aeliana just sat up in her bed silently, un moving. She has been starting to think she was not as good as a queen as everybody thought she was. She was unsure of what moves to make and just momentarily confused on when in fact she should act or not.

Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry- I'm a new member to this so I don't understand much about this rping stuff...sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back