• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New RP-er in search of friends. :)

How annoyed do you get by those who one line when you asked for more?

• Eh, if that's all they can do...

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I try to help them along to make a better post.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • A little irked.

• Annoyed.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Very annoyed, I am rolling my eyes here.

• So annoyed that I am done and regret making this post.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

I3ookI7ragon

Hello!
Here is my get go.

I am namely looking for friends.
Let's just say I am new to Role Play. For the sake of not having to explain the little tid-bits.
I am not great at grammar, or punctuation, but I try my best, which is why my posts may take a while because I am looking stuff up.
I can pretty much return up to three paragraphs, even more if I am really into it and have been given a lot to work with. I tend to return what I get, but I do not know how to work with one liners (unless it is conversation happening and requires short answers).
I like detail, sometimes too much.
The settings I am in search of are Harry potter themes, just because I know the fandom quite well.
I cannot RP star wars, sorry it is not of my interest. Or anime. also not of my interest.
I want to get into Fantasy, elves, dragons, wizards, necromancers, rogues, assassins, etc.
I don't know how to RP fight, i quite enjoy character building, world building and plots. <-- in that order.

I am also new to bbcode but will be playing with it in my private section.
My goal is to be online every other day at least. Unless I have an emergency that will take me from the internet in which I will let those that I am Rp-ing with know.

I am in search of like minded people, so i know I said i am a new RP-er, but I will not accept one liners. I want at least a paragraph.
I have tried to search for partners on other sites and I tend to get a bunch of people who have not actually read my post and come to me with one liners or begging me to watch an anime so we can RP it.
I will NOT watch anime, and I will NOT accept one liners. Please respect that. I am sure there are other's who are more accepting of what you want but I am not she.

Thanks for the read. :)

I’ve been looking for someone to write Harry Potter with! (Go Potterheads!)

I have just binged on all the book series, and am nearly finished with the cursed child.

Do you have any plots in mind?

I haven't read the Harry Potter books, but the fantasy setting would work out pretty well for me. Shoot me a PM.

I have not read or watched the Harry Potter series, but I would be interested in trying out a fantasy themed roleplay if you're up to it :)

Hello!
Here is my get go.

I am namely looking for friends.
Let's just say I am new to Role Play. For the sake of not having to explain the little tid-bits.
I am not great at grammar, or punctuation, but I try my best, which is why my posts may take a while because I am looking stuff up.
I can pretty much return up to three paragraphs, even more if I am really into it and have been given a lot to work with. I tend to return what I get, but I do not know how to work with one liners (unless it is conversation happening and requires short answers).
I like detail, sometimes too much.
The settings I am in search of are Harry potter themes, just because I know the fandom quite well.
I cannot RP star wars, sorry it is not of my interest. Or anime. also not of my interest.
I want to get into Fantasy, elves, dragons, wizards, necromancers, rogues, assassins, etc.
I don't know how to RP fight, i quite enjoy character building, world building and plots. <-- in that order.

I am also new to bbcode but will be playing with it in my private section.
My goal is to be online every other day at least. Unless I have an emergency that will take me from the internet in which I will let those that I am Rp-ing with know.

I am in search of like minded people, so i know I said i am a new RP-er, but I will not accept one liners. I want at least a paragraph.
I have tried to search for partners on other sites and I tend to get a bunch of people who have not actually read my post and come to me with one liners or begging me to watch an anime so we can RP it.
I will NOT watch anime, and I will NOT accept one liners. Please respect that. I am sure there are other's who are more accepting of what you want but I am not she.

Thanks for the read. :)

Hello! I’m Jenny~! I would love to be your friend. And I am really into fantasy rp so I can totally help you out with that. I can’t PM yet so I hope to hear from you~! ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back