New RolePlayer

Rosie_Valinti

A Flower Lover especially Roses.
Hello I am Rose Valinti.But you could call me Ro,Rosie,Or Rose.

I like to role play romance and drama.All my role plays involve a bunch of drama.I especially love when two guys fight over a girl.

I am not used to playing as male characters but I am working on that and trying to expand my horizons.So if I role play as a boy please bare with me I am still learning.But other than that I role play as females only.

Hey Rose and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into Roleplay?

Hello I first got into role play because my cousin showed it to me and I Instantly fell in love with it.I have been role playing for 10 years on and off and I just got back into it for the new year.And now its an excellent way to pass the time and make new online friends.Though I may be a bit rusty I love to talk with people and come up with ideas.

I hope my answer was alright for you.

Hello I first got into role play because my cousin showed it to me and I Instantly fell in love with it.I have been role playing for 10 years on and off and I just got back into it for the new year.And now its an excellent way to pass the time and make new online friends.Though I may be a bit rusty I love to talk with people and come up with ideas.

I hope my answer was alright for you.

It's fine, simply saying "a family member got me into it a few years ago" would have been alright as well. I'm not real picky on what the answer to the question is, or if someone would rather not reply. I can understand that the way some people get into roleplay is quite private so I don't really push for the answer. I'm still a bit rusty myself, only got back into RP a month or two ago. I'm glad I had old OC material on hand since I am mostly a character creator, I leave the storylines and everything to the DM's/GM's.

If I had a nickle for every time someone new said they roleplay romance...

Haha...

I jest. Seriously though it does happen a lot.

Anyway, welcome to rpn. I'm the resident eccentric.

Hey, welcome! I'm new around here as well, but I've been RPing for a little over a year now; can't wait to see what you get into :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back