• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NEW ROLEPLAYER :o

bhubblymhilk

here's just some little rules for roleplay! im very new here so.. im unsure of how this site really works.. give me some time while I'm getting used to it i may have some trouble!

- i like someone who's active

- im a minor but i don't mind roleplaying with legals if you're comfortable!

- age limit might be 21 idk i haven't met anyone older yet

- not much makes me uncomfortable for rp topics, im open to anything! (  ̄▽ ̄)
dislikes - gore, overly aggressive, dominant characters, stepsibling plots, age regression is a little weird to me too (im sorry ill try to think of more later (´_ゝ`))

- i only rp in 3rd person

- i only do bts bxb rp, no ocs (im sorry) ^^

- that's mostly because I'm more familiar with bts personalities so its easier for me to imagine it :c

- be descriptive with responses! try to write at least 4 - 5 lines for each response! it's okay if you can't, i understand, sometimes it's hard to think of what to say! (・o・)

- grammar is semi important, don't make me have a stroke with terrible grammar. I know right now my grammar isn't good either, but that's cuz im not in rp mode 😖 (it's still not good either but I try my best)

- TRY TO USE BIG WORDSSS, treat this like an ela class 🗣

- i can play multiple characters, but please don't mention a character if it isn't necessary. ex: "*x character* smiles. *y character* 'That's so cool! Blah, blah, blah!' *z character* 'I know right! Blah, blah, blah!' *x character* smiles." we know x character is smiling, you don't have to mention it every time 😭

- i try to copy your writing style so that it fits better! i prefer if the other person starts first, but it's okay if you can't or don't want to! i just like matching styles and lengths of messages :>

- i use (these) for outside conversation and //this// to express my character thinking. it makes it easier for me to see and explain myself ^^

- i like soft, cute plots but im down to try anything! (^o^)

DOES ANYONE WANNA RP????
PLEASE BE ACTIVE I WANNA BE FRIENDS AND STUFF TOO! ( ≧∀≦)ノ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(if i don't reply quick please don't spam or ditch me. sometimes things happen im sorry :<)
PLEASE PM ME FIRST IM SHY OR LIKE IF YOU'RE INTERESTEDDDD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back