• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Role-play partners.

aresrme

I'm feeling rather excited though. Personally I've been thinking of doing a Body Exploration type of role-play. Kinda like the Human body. Personally you don't really see that a lot on here I mean haven't you always wanted to explore one of your characters and figure what exactly the difference is and survive like a real warrior.

I have other role-play's as well but, I do want to give the one above a try as well. Let's be honest....I love Adventure and so on but, I want you and me to give it a try....I don't mind if you want a specific type of setting for it but, there is so much we could do.

Let's make it a reality guys.

Body exploration is when two people explore a human body and explore that type of body. Like other films that have portrayed this they use a tiny ship of some sort to inject it inside of the person's blood stream to figure out how to get rid of certain substance within that person. Once they get rid of that substance they must travel around the body to escape and if they are running out of time which they are......they must get out before it's too late. Anime and manga have tried to do something like that too but, they are so underrated it's sad......which is why I want to explore that genre.

That story is a specific one. People can make Body Exploration quiet fun if they have the proper plot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back