• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic New Oasis: Dark Stars

Beann

The Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NEW OASIS
DARK STARS
BOOK INSPIRED
SCIENCE FANTASY
HORROR
Code by Serobliss
SOLOMON
Greetings, esteemed legionnaires
I am your System Operations and Logistics Omni-Mechanism of Navigation, S.O.L.O.M.O.N. for short. I will try not to get us killed!
  • 「 INTRO 」

DARK STARS
    Entry Log: 01
    Date: 04 APR 2343
    Time: 1024

Salutations, Esteemed Legionnaire,

Heartfelt felicitations are certainly warranted, for the attainment of the esteemed distinction "Honor Graduate" at the prestigious Solymus Intergalactic Academy is no trivial feat. To put it into perspective, the statistical rarity of such an accomplishment stands at a mere 0.03%, a remarkable achievement by any measure. However, defying these odds, you stand before us today, a newly minted legionnaire, poised to uphold harmony within the ever-expansive frontiers of our universe.

Embarking alongside your newly formed crew, your inaugural assignment entails the transportation of three detainees of Homo Potentialis origin to the confines of Lunar Gate Penitentiary. Situated upon Thellara's third celestial satellite, Cobos, this task adheres to standard protocols — a challenge well within the purview of an "Honor Graduate" like yourself.

May fortune favor your endeavors, and always bear in mind the profound sentiment: "pax inter astra."

PREMISE
    The Crew's mission entails the transportation of the prisoners to the Lunar Gate Penitentiary. While en route, their path intersects with a distress signal. Adhering to protocol, they embark on an investigative course of action. This leads them to a colossal carrier adrift in the cosmic expanse, its power reserves diminished to a mere threadbare sustenance of life. Repeated attempts to establish communication prove fruitless, prompting the crew to secure docking and delve deeper into the enigma. Upon closer scrutiny, the carrier's deserted appearance belies a sense of eerie abandonment.

UNIVERSE INFO
    This RP is set in the New Oasis universe. You don't have to know much about New Oasis other than a very small percentage of the human population have varying superpowers. However, this takes place centuries after the main rp where technology is advanced enough to take human civilization through deep space. In fact, there are already several galactic governments and over a hundred known species. This is where the player can get creative and design their own home planet, race, and other flavor text that may or may not help throughout the rp. Of course, you're more than welcome to create an ordinary human, or one modified with cybernetics. I won't stop you.
「 INTRO 」
「 ABOUT 」
「 RULES 」
OST 1 — MAIN THEME

Last edited:
I'm not at all familiar with the inspiration sources, but I'm profoundly interested in the overall premise and genre. I'd love to draw up some concepts for either The Cognizant or Mechanicus!

I would absolutely love to join, like others, not familiar especially with New Oasis, but I'd love to figure things out <3

I've absolutely zero clue what this New Oasis universe is about — or any of the mentioned media as a matter of fact, but your setup has most definitely piqued my interests. I'd love to be on board!

We are still looking for a few more players to fill: Navigator, Envoy, and 2 prisoner slots.

can’t believe I missed this absolute gem !! I’m very much interested — might try my hand at a prisoner role !

A prisoner role sounds fun! Count me in, sci-fi RPs are hard to come by as of late
unfortunately, all 3 prisoner roles have been taken! There are 2 more crew roles if you're interested

unfortunately, all 3 prisoner roles have been taken! There are 2 more crew roles if you're interested
Navigator and envoy correct? I’ll lean towards navigator because I don’t exactly have much confidence in my ability to play a smooth talker character

I'll throw my hat in too, if the envoy slot is still up for grabs o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back