• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoyo peeps!

A number of years ago I wrote a piece of music for a story I'm working on, and last week I was inspired to rewrite and rearrange that piece.

The backstory of the piece, and the story it's meant to convey through its presentation and progression, is as follows:

A power hungry and tyrannical military leader stages a coup and murders the royal family for the throne. Now installed as a dictator, he uses his power and influence over the military to immediately subjugate his people through force and fear. Burning down villages with their inhabitants locked in their houses to burn alive. Farms, ranches, and wells are destroyed leaving much of the populace deprived of stable food and water. And the country's wealth is hoarded in the capital city. If you don't live there in a life of affluence, you live in poverty. There is no middle class.

One mysterious figure has had enough. Starting as not but a whimsical thought of uprising, he eventually takes this inspiration to liberate his homeland to the next level and pieces together the ingredients to bring the Revolution to life. And at last his efforts have born fruit. The Revolution begins, but alas is crushed almost as soon as it starts. Decimated and scattered, the remnants of the Revolution mourn both the dead and their broken dreams of returning to a life of stability and normalcy. However, hope is not lost. The Revolution's founder may be dead, but there is one yet who lives on and takes up his mantle. A young woman of striking blonde hair and piercing green eyes stands tall among the wreckage of a failed uprising, and using her charisma and leadership she gathers the scattered forces and rebuilds the Revolution from the ashes of chaos. It takes time, and nearly collapses at the finish line. But she pulls through.

The Revolution is reborn! And the Maiden of Revolution now leads her people forward without fear and towards a brighter future!

Their battle has only just begun!

I hope you enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back