• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Member looking for new friends!!

Sea241

Freaky Alien Genotype
Hi there! I'm looking for some one on one roleplay, and I have a few ideas. However, I am open to many new ideas, so just message me! I'm looking for a romance roleplay though.

Pairings:

Online Friends

Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Angel

Bully x Bullied

Nerd x Jock (Like a tutoring situation)

Florist x Tattoo Artist

Yea, just a few ideas. Here are some fandoms I am in:

Hetalia

Supernatural

Doctor Who

Marvel

Death Note

Percy Jackson

Harry Potter

I can do either gender and and sort of gender pairings! I don't really care about the length of your posts so long as I can build off on them and the have proper grammar. Thanks a bunch!

Also new member looking for a good romance rp, would a Angel/Demon romance work for you? Would love to try something new like that.

I'd be interested in fallen angel/angel romance. To be completely honest, it is something I'm trying to work out in the novel I'm currently trying to piece together. RP would help immensely. Do you have a plot in mind?

SoulEator said:
(*U*)
I am completely interested and loving your romance ideas!!(<3)
Awesome! PM me and let's do it :)

[QUOTE="Eldridge Daniels]Also new member looking for a good romance rp, would a Angel/Demon romance work for you? Would love to try something new like that.

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing! I've been wanting to try it out myself. PM me and we'll get started!

Sanctioned said:
I'd be interested in fallen angel/angel romance. To be completely honest, it is something I'm trying to work out in the novel I'm currently trying to piece together. RP would help immensely. Do you have a plot in mind?
That's awesome! I have a basic plot, but we can brainstorm. PM me and we'll talk.

amybri18 said:
Oh! Fandoms! I'll do Doctor Who, Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. You decide!
That's great! I would probably want Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Do you want to double up and do 2 oc x cannon?

WolfOfProphecys said:
Could I do a Harry Potter rp with you?
I'm useless at playing the canon characters though… if thats ok?
Sure, that's fine! We could do oc x oc in the Harry Potter universe.

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
I really like the online friends idea!!
That's a favorite of mine. If you pm me we can get started!

I'm still very new so I'd have to wait for the 10 posts/24 hours to be up :)

As soon as it is, I will definitely PM~ Thanks a bunch

Ooh! I m absolutely inlove with your romance ideas! If we could I would love ot do the Bully/Bullied.

Sea241 said:
That's great! I would probably want Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Do you want to double up and do 2 oc x cannon?
Sure, sounds good. Which fandom would you prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back