• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New member here!

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Gonna post this here too since I haven't gotten the hang of this site yet! I have been roleplaying for a while. I was on another site and also did them through email for years. I wasn't actually good at them until about five years ago. I consider myself decent but I am not the best by any means. I am pretty literate, I'd like to think, and I do write good in length if I have something to work with. I am 23, in case that matters to anyone here. I also try my best to be on daily but sometimes that just doesn't happen. I am a stay at home mother to a toddler so I can get pretty busy but I also have a good amount of free time. Especially late at night. Lol. I am on central time. I am usually willing to try anything though I do like realistic roleplays most. I am interested in other types of plots as well. Keep in mind I am new here so I haven't had the chance of learning this site yet! Anyone willing to take a chance on me? I can send a sample of my writing if needed.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Do you have any pairings or plot you're interested in?
I don't really have any ideas right now. I'm up for anything, almost.
I've been watching a lot of That's 70s Show so I'm really into the 70s right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back