• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New. Looking to Fantasy Role Play

IvoryPalace

Fantasy Fanatic
Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of. I've been role playing for like 8 years, so I like to think I'm pretty decent. I don't really have any rules except to be active and the whole typing like its a story thing.

Hey lovely! Do you write as male oc’s if you do I might be interested! (:

You sound just like me! I often make my strange dreams into plots, I love fantasy stuff, and I love victorian/gothic/steampunk! I'd love to discuss a possible roleplay!

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of. I've been role playing for like 8 years, so I like to think I'm pretty decent. I don't really have any rules except to be active and the whole typing like its a story thing.
Hey! I’m good with whatever! If you can do a male character that’s he great but if u can’t its fine! I’d still be your partner!!

Hey! I’m good with whatever! If you can do a male character that’s he great but if u can’t its fine! I’d still be your partner!!
I do play males, but I prefer to play as a female. If I play as a male I usually double up, with two separate plots. So I play a female in one, and you play the female in the other.

I do play males, but I prefer to play as a female. If I play as a male I usually double up, with two separate plots. So I play a female in one, and you play the female in the other.
I’m good with that tbh, whatever you’re comfortable with!! I play male characters sometimes but I mostly play female!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back