• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy new, looking for rp partners

LilacRayne

basic Damsel for distress contact for inquiries
I have a particular character I been wanting a chance to rp with, this is more toward a platonic relationship of plot ideally of a long lost child/parent. this would be best working out as a one on one with players having more then one character or picking up the odd npc if needed to throw in the mix.

anywho
this will be a midevil fantasy themed rp.

A human maiden by the name of Lillian was known to be a fair haired beauty with the warm eyes of green an skin a soft cream with an open heart she was her village's jewel ripe in her youth yet to be married. Till a stranger came to down hooded in a dark cloak with enchanting eyes of silver blue young and naive she quickly fell for the charms of the stranger having laid with him under an bright moon light the only to wake in the morning with a silver quartz left in her hand. She held tightly to the treasure hoping it were a sign he might return again. Months would pass by an she soon found herself pregnant not wanting the shame of being an unwed mother she escaped to an old cabin in the north mountains. There she would give birth to a female child with elven features with mismatched eyes the left warm green like the mothers the right silvery blue of the fathers. Knowing the humans wouldnt take kindly to the half-ling and not having the heart to see harm come to her own blood the woman would remain hidden out of sight starting a small farm in the mountains to raise the daughter in secret the silver quartz she had been left with that fateful night resting on the young half-lings neck. Years would pass in what seemed like a blink of the eye. The woman had grown frail in age her years an life faded from her body leaving the young child on her own.

The young half-ling would venture out from the mountains as she turned a century old in search of others like herself having dealt her share of hardships. After tracking down many roads from countless books she had studied the half-ling soon found herself facing the gate to Nythena Aethel. A secluded city for many Elven she stood tall eyeing the large guard before her as he demanded her name and business. The Half ling simply stared the light gleaming off her quartz that matched the silver of her blue eye.
"My name is Allira"

(and that is basically summary and opening of the plot)
Allira is one of my characters clearly.
Other characters would include full Elven folk
one of which being Allira's father who he is what type of elf is up to the player
in this time Period Human and Elven dont exactly look at each other in the nicest light.
I would imagine higher class Elves would be very frowning upon half-lings specially born out of union, Wither or not Allira's father is loving or shameful of this is again up to the player. I'm all for fleshing this out to be more interesting

I think my heart just exploded with confetti, I been building up this character and tried so many times to use her for role plays but never took off at all. in short glad to hear your interest.

alright I'm Semi lit myself mind you my punctuation and grammar not always the best but I do try very hard to be understandable.
I'm usually very bored an often have alot of lotr music playing hence why I mostly rp fantasy since that is where my mind often is.
I do work a full time job so mostly on evenings an weekends (mind you i work this sunday so will be responding early morning before I leave or when i get home)
I try an keep my posts lengthy as possible

Length isnt really important! Just quality. I make lots of mistakes too, serial comma abuser.

Do you have a universe built already? Or is it pretty open with lots of room to build?

I love the tension between humans and elves. Can the young lady have a companion?

its pretty open so far I havent had much use with it yet to elaborate beyond its basic plot line, where it stands its mostly leaning toward one on one or group if enough show interest. I think a companion would make sense I do have a bit of backstory on a few trials she had passed before reaching Nythena Aethel

Got it! Im game for either. We can chat via discord or message, or we can elaborate more on here if you want to attract additional players.

I am very good at pulling NPCs and other major characters out of a bottomless pit and forcing them to perform.

though where i'm a new account I cant create the new message only reply as of yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back