• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New Life Academy Ooc Chat

This looks interesting. I have some questions about the Trog.
  • Are they more like lizards or like humans with green scales?
  • Are they able to walk/run on all fours or are they just bipedal?
  • Do they regrow their tails if they break off?
  • What all do they eat?
  • Are they vegetarian, carnivore or omnivore?

Thanks! Trogs are pretty much 50% human 50% lizard, meaning they have a perfect balance of traits from either side. (P.S. Not all Trogs have green scales.) They can walk/run on all fours if they choose to, and are much faster that way. However, they are mostly bipedal. They're tails do grow back, but they can't just break them off at will. Their diet is around 15% bugs, 55% meat, and 30% plant matter.

Okay thanks.
Do they lay eggs or give birth to live young? I've never had a lizard or iguana as a pet before so am unsure how they have young. Do they have any predators?
How big would they get do you think, both standing bipedial and on all fours? What do you think their height is standing on two legs and their length/height on all fours?
Do they speak their own language?
For that matter, are all races able to communicate in a common tongue?

They lay eggs, they don't have any predators, same height as humans and on all fours about a quarter their height. As for language, all people speak the same language.

Are they able to use their tails as a natural weapon?
I am guessing they have claws on their hands/feet? Or is the correct term paws in this case?
Are their teeth serrated or are they...I guess like a human's teeth?
How do they fair in water? Are they able to swim or do they drown?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get as much info as possible. Being a lizardman (Torg) will be a first for me so I'd like to not mess anything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back