From the lasting bricks of nation building,

Layers of words create worlds that are thrilling

Boom! Clash!

Goes the beat of thrashing quarrels from the colosseum,

Where fallen heroes are buried in mausoleums,

From today’s modern customs makes it realistic,

To something more extraterrestrial wakes the futuristic,

Surrealism and wishful thinking welcomes fantasy,

Oooh, the thirst for roleplay brings me in ecstasy!

So, introductions aren’t my forte. Neither is making rhymes. So if I have managed to keep you here this long, I hope you’re not cringing too much, lol.

I’m not new to roleplaying but I’ve taken a pretty long break and I’m looking forward to start again. RpNation has caught my attention a few times. It something completely different than most rp forums I’ve roleplayed in and love the freedom that it brings with it! I’m more of a fantasy and world – building person but I’m versatile and like to try out new things so you’ll find me almost everywhere! Hope to get to know peeps here! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

By the way I can't read your post, I use the night them which means black background and your dark blue font makes it impossible to read

Thanks for the welcome!
There's definitely a wide range of choice in roleplays, it's amazing!
Ooooh cookies, my favourite! *nibbles cookie and sips punch* I edited the post. Hope that's better :p

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Not too cringey, I appreciated your rhymes. :)

Welcome to RPN, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back