• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Horizons for a New Member! (Fandoms and All Eras)

Optimum

Intergalactic Manifest Destiny
So from what I've managed to ascertain from reading a few of these 1x1 recruitment threads, I'm supposed to post what I am looking for and the guidelines by which I like to play. So with no further adieu, let's begin shall we?

A Bit About Me

-I am particular about grammar and punctuation.

-If your grammar and/or punctuation are bad, it will likely cause me to lose interest quickly.

-My posts range from just over a paragraph to six or more.

-I am on frequently, and it can be expected that I will post at least once a day at very minimum.

-If my partner is online with me, I will post back and forth indefinitely until I run out of time.

-I play only male characters.

-I enjoy romance in almost all of my roleplay, even if it is not the focus.

-I greatly prefer straight pairings, but others are not out of the question.

-I am a xenophile, which means I will love you forever if you play some other race to pair with my humans.

My Expectations of You

-Fair grammar and punctuation.

-Respect: if a roleplay is not to your taste, or your time has suddenly been found lacking, inform me. I shall do the same for you.

-Compromise: you and I may not always agree or share the same desires, but I firmly believe the compromise is the way to handle such situations. If you're willing to give a little, so am I.

-Comparable activity, meaning at least one post a day for around 5 days a week.

-If you've read these conditions, please insert the word 'cashews' into your reply.

So here we are with plenty of options, so let's begin shall we? My parings will be broken down into categories, and each category into a more specific locale/fandom. The Italicized role is that which I'd like to play. Those followed by a • are particularly craved. One (•) is a mild craving, five (•••••) is an extreme craving. I will happily play all listed RP's of course, but those with dots will be met with extreme enthusiasm.

Fandoms (Games and Anime)

Halo

Spartan Olympia Vale x OC •••

Spartan Buck
x OC •

Spartan Buck x Spartan Holly Tanaka ••

Kelly-087 x OC ••

Fred-104
x OC •

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Male Inquisitor x Sera (Yes, I know that in the game Sera is only Romanceable by a Female Inquisitor. I'd like to fudge the canon a bit.) ••••

Female Inquisitor x Dorian (See above) ••

Tera MMO

Castanic Female x Human •••

High Elf x Human ••

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Female Robin x Lon'qu •

Tharja x OC ••••

Tharja x Male Robin ••

Nowi x OC •••

Naruto

Any Female Character x OC •••• (PM me about this one so we can discuss it.)

Temari x Naruto

Mass Effect

Female Shepard x OC ••••

Male Shepard
x OC •••

OC x Quarian OC •••

Tali x OC ••

Destiny

Eris Morn x OC ••••

Cayde-6
x OC ••••

Holiday x OC •••

Cayde-6
x Holiday ••

Fallout (Any)

OC x OC •••

Gurren Lagann

Yoko x OC •••

Borderlands

Lilith x OC •••

Maya x OC ••••

Zero
x OC ••

Mordecai x OC ••

Final Fantasy X/X-2

Rikku x OC •••••

Lulu x OC •••

Tidus
x Rikku •

Paine x OC ••

Tidus
x Paine

Fandoms I am willing to play in, but should/need to be discussed

Full Metal Panic! ••

Evangelion ••••

FLCL •

Love Hina ••

Tower Druaga •••

High School of the Dead •••

Clannad •••

Bakemonogatari ••••

Psycho-Pass •

Original Pairings

Science Fiction

Human Soldier x Alien •••••

Human x AI ••

Human x Cyborg/Android/Robot ••

Virtual MMO Player x Virtual MMO Player •••

Horror Survivor x Horror Survivor •••

Modern Paranormal

Human x Ghost ••

Human x Demon •••

Demon Hunter x Demon ••••

Human x Magical Creature •••

Human x Monster ••••

Medieval Fantasy

Male Knight x Female Elf ••

Female Knight (of any race) x Human Mercenary •••

Human
x Dragon/Half-Dragon •••

Ancient Human x Different Race Who Awoke Him ••

More will come in time, and I shall make a thread post to indicate when the lists have been updated. I hope to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody Cashews! I really wanted to do the human x alien or the demon x hunter one. I know the interest is less for you but I'm definitely interested in the ancient human one. That is, if you are still looking for a partner!

I'd love to do a Human/Ai or F!Inky/Dorian roleplay ^^ if you'd still be interested just pm me :)

Sorry for the delay in my response, t'was a long weekend! If you might send me private messages, I shall get you sorted straight away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back