• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

New Here!

Panda Bri

Hi everyone. I'm sort of new here. And I was wondering if I could get some tips on how exactly this site works. I'm actually on the Tapatalk app, and accessing RP Nation that way. So I just wanted some pointers on where to post RPs and how to message people privately. Thanks everyone!
77881e75731e0e108ffd9ea1979a663f.jpg

you can click on somenoe' username to open up a few options, including PMs.

In the main forum, if you scroll down, you'll be able to find the 1x1 role plays, where recruitment and actual role plays for 1x1s go. And shortly below that is the role play thread, where group role plays go.

[QUOTE="Status Undead]you can click on somenoe' username to open up a few options, including PMs.
In the main forum, if you scroll down, you'll be able to find the 1x1 role plays, where recruitment and actual role plays for 1x1s go. And shortly below that is the role play thread, where group role plays go.

[/QUOTE]
That's helpful. Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back