New Here

KingRentia

Veil Walker
Hiya everyone KingRentia here coming back to Rping. i used to roleplay alot back in the day but stopped for some reason i dont really remember why but anyway I'm trying to get back into it! and this plateform seems like a great one to try and do such a thing! every thread i have read is just full of nice happy people so please feel free to message me at any point for an Rp I'd be happy to do one!!

welcome to rpnation, king rentia! we're glad to have you join.
if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask.
but i hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I cant tell who the Idol is I'm bad with names! haha I try to remember but it always fails me
it's kim taehyung (v) from bangtan boys (bts).
a lot of people struggle too! you're not the only one. :-)

I knew he looked familiar! BTS is my Ish haha they are the ones who got me hooked on Kpop its all their amazing fault its now all i listen to

I knew he looked familiar! BTS is my Ish haha they are the ones who got me hooked on Kpop its all their amazing fault its now all i listen to
i completely relate, lmao. they were the first i'd ever listened to but i wasn't big on them, but now i'm absolutely in love. xD
they're my favourite boy band! you'll find lots of kpop fans here on rpnation.

Awesome! and i like waaaaay to many to have a favorite I'm always finding new songs and bands left and right. I've been hooked on Kpop for a year now and keep digging up more and more gold!!!! but BTS is way up their on my list. Also would you like to Rp?

Awesome! and i like waaaaay to many to have a favorite I'm always finding new songs and bands left and right. I've been hooked on Kpop for a year now and keep digging up more and more gold!!!! but BTS is way up their on my list. Also would you like to Rp?
i'm in class at the moment, so i won't really be able to focus properly.
but you can check out the looking for partners or group section. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back