• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New here! Looking for friends and RP partners! :)

Helloooo! My name's Tib. I'm not new to RPN or RPing, but it's been a long time, so I'm a bit rusty! Had to create a new profile and everything. However, I'm excited to jump back in again!

Let me lay it down for ya'll: there's not a lot of stuff I don't like. There's certainly some stuff I'm not used to concerning genre and style, but I'm more than willing to try anything! And, right now, I don't have any new, solid ideas regarding plots and such, but something random always pops up in my mind, so I'm sure I'll think of something.

Here is some stuff I've RP'd in the past:

Pairings
vampire x human (This shamelessly stems from my love for Twilight.)
a mob boss x normal person who literally does nothing wrong, like, ever
runaway x rich person (Ugh, sorry, I love it.)
arranged marriage
musician x writer
art major x jock

Settings

post-apocalyptic (I've been binge playing Fallout 4.)
fantasy-like (BC of Skyrim, which I've yet to finish, but I'm working on it.)
slice-of-life

Fandoms
HARRY POTTER (THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I LOVE HARRY POTTER A LOT!)
Game of Thrones
Twilight
And some more that I can't seem to think of right now.

And that's all I can think of right now. Again, I'm open to ideas and suggestions. I don't have a lot of hard NOs for what I don't like. If you see something you like on here, or it there's something you might want to try out with me, just let me know!

P.S. I have a huge potty mouth. I cuss so much. At least, when it's warranted. It's for the drama, dammit. Just a little warning for ya.
P.S.S. I'm out here, tryna make some friends. Just FYI. Prepare for friendship. (Which is totally not required in order to RP with me, lols.)

Hiya! I am relatively new to RPN and would love to make some friends and RP with more people! Hehe Just message me if you’re still looking!

I still don’t really know how to start pms is why I asked you to, sorry.

CherryTart CherryTart you click on the persons avatar. There is a button on the bottom right that says start conversation. That’s how you pm.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in a Harry Potter RP, just stared reading the books (Late to it...I know) and I'm loving it.
(I've seen all the movies and I'm to the fourth book.)

Hi! I've got a question which might also be a good idea to include in your original post o: Or not, up to you lol

Do you double?

Interested in a Vampire x human rp, But would you also consider Vampire x angel as well? Angels are basically winged humans with a halo right? :3

Would you like to double up on vampire x human? Shoot me a PM if interested :)

Artriba, I'd do a vampire x angel rp with you if you're interested? Vampire x Human is also fine with me :)

If you're still looking for new writing partners, I'd love to brainstorm some ideas with you. I'm unable to send you a message since I'm a new user, so please message me instead if you would like.

I'm new to this site, but definitely not to the scene. I'd love to write any of those things with you, as well as anything we could brainstorm together! Please send me a PM if you're still looking.

ME TOO! I LOVE HARRY POTTER! Are you still interested in doing a harry potter rp? You might need to pm me though, since this profile is still new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back