• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New here, looking for a RP partner!

ColoredSparkler

Stardust and Nightmares
Hello, new friends!
I have spent all of my rp life (Probably more than 11 years now) using Neopets and Gaiaonline. Well, I have recently tried to go back to those places after a hiatus and oh my god are they dead. There is actually no one around anymore. I googled a new forum for roleplays and found this site! Not sure what to expect, but I am down to bounce ideas off one another and do a one on one. I'd prefer just an individual rp with someone to freshen up my writings skills. Hope to hear from you!

Oh, awesome! I love fantasy story lines as well. Do you have any story lines in mind? Or did you want to try to come up with one?

I usually play female characters, magical ones. Such as: witches, vampires, demons. Depends on the story really. I like darker, sometimes evil characters as well.

Awesome! It doesn't matter to me which gender you play! So fallen angels and demons, sounds interesting. What kind of story and setting? More modern or?

Hi! I would also be really interested in writing with you. Its so funny because when I first started roleplaying fourteen years ago, I started on Neopets and graduated to Gaia then Facebook. But yeah, I would totally be down to plot something out for a 1x1.

Hi! I would also be really interested in writing with you. Its so funny because when I first started roleplaying fourteen years ago, I started on Neopets and graduated to Gaia then Facebook. But yeah, I would totally be down to plot something out for a 1x1.
How funny! We may have even crossed paths at one point! What kind of RP do you want to do?

Ey, I'm also new here. And by "new" I mean I literally made this account like two minutes ago. I've been looking for a fellow newbie like myself, and would love to start a roleplay with you! I may be a little inexperienced, but hopefully you can teach me a few things.

Ey, I'm also new here. And by "new" I mean I literally made this account like two minutes ago. I've been looking for a fellow newbie like myself, and would love to start a roleplay with you! I may be a little inexperienced, but hopefully you can teach me a few things.
I wouldn't mind that at all!! What kind of role-plays are you interested in doing?

What kind of realistic? Like school/family? I haven't done anything like that in a looonnng time lol. So it could be fun
I wouldn't mind doing a family or school one. I do those pretty often since I come from a mobile roleplay forum full of illiterate children. Haven't done one like that in about a week though.

Yeah, I definitely did more of those when I was younger and on sites like Neopets lol. What other kinds of realism do you like to rp?

Yeah, I definitely did more of those when I was younger and on sites like Neopets lol. What other kinds of realism do you like to rp?
Since a lot of my characters are villains, I do heists and sometimes mental hospitals. Stuff like college roommates is pretty cool to, though. Really depends on what you want to do, since I'm void of ideas like 24/7.

That's pretty awesome. Could do like, two mental hospital patients end up being friends and planning an escape? They could like be pick-pockets and steal from workers lockers in order to save up money when they escape? Definitely could be more on the evil and demented side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back