New guy!

Prince_

Hi all, Prince_Wolf, and I can't wait to be a part of this awesome community! This place already looks absolutely astounding, and I can not wait to be a member on this site!

A little info
I'm not new the concept of roleplaying and have been doing so for about 3 years now. However, I am new to doing roleplays like this, as I'm more used to platforms such as discord, but I'm certain I'll be able to make the transition! I love fantasy and sci-fi, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying other genres as well! ^_^

Nope! I've got no clue... I was thinking of joining somebodies... one of my friends recommended me to this site, and I'm thinking of joining the overwatch rp that he's a part of... other than that, I got no clue what to do.

Plenty of others... some of the more mainstream ones, duh, but not really many small ones. What fandoms do you happen to be a part of (I know I kinda avoided the question... I just don't want to seem as cringey...)

Just tell me. I have a lot, but it's difficult for them to come to mind. I'm pretty positive you're definitely not alone on this website with whatever you're into.

Oof, ok then. I'm kinda into pokemon... star wars... hmm... yeah, pretty much anything else that is somewhat fantasy or sci-fi, oh yeah! I also loooove Eragon. Maybe some titanfall in there somewhere (although I'm completely aware that there's basically no titanfall rp's)and that's pretty much all that I can think of. (off the top of my head, and I don't really care what fandom an rp is about)

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to the site! I've been here for a week or two, but like yourself, I'm not new to role playing.

Sci-fi and fantasy are awesome and some of my favourites, too. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, and feel free to hit me up if you wanna chat/role play. :ghost:

A huge welcome to RPN from my late behind!

Hello! I hope you get to sticking around and meeting all the wonderful people, writers and writings here!

Welcome to the dark side *gives cookie*

I hope the Rpnation community can make you feel comfortable here! It's a really great way to connect with other writers :angelD:Overall, the site is fairly easy to navigate but beware that the updates can be challenging to come around (mostly for me). I hope I'll get to see you around :3D:

I wish you a great time here friend! :captaincat:

Hello to you as well! I do plan on sticking around! Thanks for the warm welcome as well, from both of you! also yay cookie!

*silently lurks in the conrer*
Welcome to the dark side then.

>:3

AHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

*deep breath*

AHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

a̛̙͍͇͚̪h̷̹͎͈͎̮͇a̶̪͉h̶̯̦͈̩̤ͅa͈̖̣̟h̵a͖̣̰̞͟a̠̺̰͖̖͚̮a̞̟͓͠ͅA͙̦̳A̻H̷̺̝̟A̵͔̙H͚̣ͅA̙͍̖͎͉͞H̥̲AA͈ͅͅḀ̶A̼̦̻͢A͕͇͙̟̟A̲̝̞͓̝͕͡A̹̯͉͚̪A̳A͈͓͓̱

Wh̴͎e͏̜̞̺̻̮̲R̖̜͡e̥̻͇͞ ̯á̯̭͔̮̤͉̦RE̲̻͎͎̭̟ͅ ̮͕̟̜ͅy͈͖̬̭͙̖͠o͍͉̞̖͘U͏͓͕͍̺̫ ͍̣hI͓̳̗̳͙̕ḍ͘i̻͡n̮͙̙̘̜̟͓̕G̛̱?͚̦
̢͈͇̝̘̥̱
̨͎͇͈̟͉̯̙c͙o͓̫̰̹̙̗m̲͞ e͚ ̶͎̠̪ ͔̖͓ ̸̭͍͙̼̹O̫͙̼u̝ ͖̩̩̟̮Ṱ̫̥ ̫̪͘

\
won't hurt you, promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back