• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Fandoms (Temporarily Closed)

Tachibae_

ELRIC BROTHER TELEPATHY!!!!!
Information On Me:

Hi, I'm Jas but you can refer to me as "Moony" or "Mischief", or both if it floats your boat. I honestly don't have a set name. I do enjoy talking to people out of character because I feel like I know you better, thus allowing our characters to have a better bond for a more enjoyable roleplay. If you're not for it, then that's also fine. I am nineteen, so I know some people are iffy with working with minors (which is perfectly understandable), but you won't have to worry about me. I do have to admit that I have a young heart and often I can be a bit immature if you bring up something I'm overly impassioned about.

Do's and Don'ts :

• Don't ask me to play "dominant / seme" or "submissive / uke" for you. I don't believe in such things, as I think it makes a roleplay less enjoyable to stay one the whole time.
  • Do ask me if I want to double up on something. That's perfectly fine with me. If you don't, that's also acceptable.
  • Don't rush me on posts, and I won't rush you. We all have other roleplays to reply to, and other stuff to do.
  • Do ask any questions, I'm a nice person and I promise I won't bite.
  • Don't have bad grammar. Everyone makes mistakes, but if you don't know the difference between "two, too, to" then please don't roleplay with me.
  • Do go ahead and ask for Canon X OC. (I will always play canon.)

What I'll Do:

• I'll go anywhere from one paragraph up to six per character with you. (No One-Liners)
  • I play both male and female (I prefer the male, but I'll still definitely do female)
  • I do m x m, m x f, and f x f
  • I will do Canon x OC with you as long as you *don't* make your character a Marysue/Garysue.
  • I'd love to hear any plot ideas you might have.
  • I will reply in one to two days.
  • I prefer threads but I'll do pm's.

:Roleplays:

Anime

Black Butler

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Death Note

Attack on Titan

Free!

Petshop Of Horrors

Assassination Classroom

Games

Until Dawn

Life is Strange

Five Nights At Freddy's

Books

Harry Potter (If You Do Marauders I Will Love You Forever)

Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

If I Stay

Hunger Games

Television Shows

Pretty Little Liars (season 4)

Supernatural (season 2)

Gotham (season 1)

Girl Meets World (season 1)

Once Upon a Time (season 3)

Wizards Of Waverly Place (completed)

Cartoons

Gravity Falls

Adventure Time

Scooby Doo

Teen Titans

Etc.

Dan + Phil

Shisa

Shoey

The Corpse's Bride

Batman

Concluding Notes:

>
Give Me 2 Days To Reply At Most <

> Feel Free To Ask Me For Something Even If It's Not On The List <

Interested in Five Nights at Freddys or Dan and Phil! You pick, just message me!

I can do Black Butler and Ouran if you want!! Also HP but I'm not big on marauders. D: All canonxOC if you don't mind.

PokemonGirl said:
Interested in Five Nights at Freddys or Dan and Phil! You pick, just message me!
Sounds great! I'll send you a pm in a moment so we decide!

BlancNoir said:
I can do Black Butler and Ouran if you want!! Also HP but I'm not big on marauders. D: All canonxOC if you don't mind.
Haha, it's fine. We don't have to do Harry Potter/Marauders. (: Canon x OC works fine with me. Yess~ Black Butler and Ouran! : D Can you pm me so we'll able to figure out which one we want to do? (:

NecroKnight said:
I'm up for a Teen Titans RP.
Wonderful! Mind hitting me up with a pm so we can discuss everything?

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Though i know more than these, here's what i know most about
Teen Titans

Harry Potter

Black Butler

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, all fantastic options! Mind hitting me up with a private message we so we can decide?

I am interested in the following, Divergent, Fault in our Stars, If I stay, Hunger Games, Wizards of Waverly Place, Scooby Doo and the original Teen Titans please NOT Teen Titans Go

MxF Teen Titans Canon X OC. I am interested in if you're still looking for a partner

Vampiress said:
I am interested in the following, Divergent, Fault in our Stars, If I stay, Hunger Games, Wizards of Waverly Place, Scooby Doo and the original Teen Titans please NOT Teen Titans Go
I'm okay with any of those. Send me a message. Oh god. We don't talk of Teen Titans Go.

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]MxF Teen Titans Canon X OC. I am interested in if you're still looking for a partner

[/QUOTE]
Okay, well send me a message..

The Hunger Games, Quite possibly?

ShadyAce said:
Ooh, I would love to Rp OUAT or PLL with you! Hit me up with a PM of you're still interested~
Okay I'll send one soon. (:

[QUOTE="Dylans Wife]The Hunger Games, Quite possibly?

[/QUOTE]
That works fine with me! Hit me up with a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back