New, but friendly!

Engel

Lurker
Hello, potential friends!

I've decided to go by Engel here, so Engel I shall be. It's a pleasure to meet you all and thus far looking around your site has been fun and interesting. I'm rubbish with introduction threads about myself, but I'll give this something of a go.

I'm a student currently, majoring in biology. I'm usually stoked to talk about my classes, and I'm taking various language courses as well. If you want to talk about college or anything like that, I'd be happy to chat on it.

I'm a doting cat slave, sometimes experiencing difficulty typing because of it, but I generally keep that on the down low so that I don't appear too crazy. Time-honored advice about dishing out your crazy in small amounts or something like that.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'll keep looking around and exploring this site. It's got quite a nifty interface.

I have figured out the colors. I am appeased.

Hello Engel!

Welcome to the site. I'm pretty rubbish with being particularly wordy about saying hello, but nevertheless, here's my formal greetings. It's a wonderful site, and I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Meanwhile, if you do need any sort of help getting around or figuring things out, feel free to drop me a line. If I don't respond in a timely manner, which these days is actually possible, also feel free to drop any other of the staffers a line as well. Otherwise, the First Steps forum should have everything you need to get started. With should being the key word here. One day I'll finish those new people guides.

Anyways, enjoy your stay!

Hi there, crazy cat person! Welcome to the dome...

RPDom is a magical place of adventures and... adventures. Feel free to check out my shitodium, located in my spoiler bellow. I can recommend joining either 2020 (My game) or Gauss (Doctor Calgori's game), they're both pretty amazing so far. Engel... You are extremely welcome to our corner of the universe.

Engel said:
Hello, potential friends!

I've decided to go by Engel here, so Engel I shall be. It's a pleasure to meet you all and thus far looking around your site has been fun and interesting. I'm rubbish with introduction threads about myself, but I'll give this something of a go.

I'm a student currently, majoring in biology. I'm usually stoked to talk about my classes, and I'm taking various language courses as well. If you want to talk about college or anything like that, I'd be happy to chat on it.

I'm a doting cat slave, sometimes experiencing difficulty typing because of it, but I generally keep that on the down low so that I don't appear too crazy. Time-honored advice about dishing out your crazy in small amounts or something like that.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'll keep looking around and exploring this site. It's got quite a nifty interface.

I have figured out the colors. I am appeased.

Welcome to the site!

I do hope you enjoy your stay and as Doctor stated, if you ever need anything please contact him or myself or any of the other staff members.

What kind of genres do you typically like? We might be able to recommend some games for you :) !

Welcome to RPdom and enjoy your stay.

Watch out for them slender folk.... They are coming out of hibernation this time of year.

Also, CAAATTSS :D !

Engel, you are a crazy cat person. I am a crazy cat-person. I think we shall get along well, just so long as you recognise the important truth of the universe. The cats own everything, they just let you borrow it.

Welcome to RPDom! Why not check out the 'Our Roleplays' section to see all the great games we have going on. Most of them are either 'Recruiting' or 'Joinable' so leap straight in and post characters where you feel most interested. Also be sure to check out the Interest Check threads in the RP Discussion forum, since a lot of STs run their ideas through the forum there before formally submitting them. And while you're in RP Discussion, why not add your name to the 'Players Seeking Games' thread, and receive one (1) free Like from me, Captain Hesperus! You can also check out the currently small, but ever expanding 'Roll of Storytellers' if such things take your fancy and to see the high caliber (or relative insanity) of the people who run our many fantastic games!

Enjoy!

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back