• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New and seeking role play companions!

PopcornandCaramel

More like burnt popcorn.
Hello~~

So, I'm new to the site ( did the introduction already, was a smashing success) and obviously, I have no friends yet.

I am actively seeking a few people to role play with. I'm not picky but I am also not one to be walked on either.

A little bit about my roleplay style/interests.

I try to do multi-para roleplays often. I find it keeps the mind ticking and there is a lot of detail to go off, but I can't ever get past 3 1/2 paragraphs, if I have a lot to feed from I could push it to 4-5.

I'd like to do any 1x1 in a thread, and I like to be corrected or constructively criticized It helps me grow as a roleplayer and as a writer. Or you could simply send me some advice. We would use the PM for any OOC and plot discussions etc. Roleplay for me is a way to escape the world and to prepare me to write my own stuff. I tent to use ideas for my own works as plots for roleplays. Its critical to get other peoples input. That being said:

I can squeeze into almost any roleplay as long as I have enough information and its comfortable. I can play any role Male or female, alien, cockroach. Haha, it doesn't matter to me.

Here are a few genres/ plots that I've played in the past or I'm interested in. * Are ones already played out but could do again.

Comedy

Slice of life

Horror( New to this one)

Romance

Adventure

Action( Never done this one, but I could try)

Modern

Fantasy

Medieval

Different countries/cultures ( I like this one a lot because it gives us a chance to learn about different parts of the world and their culture)

History( Not very good at but would be willing to try again)

*WerewolfXWerewolf ( New girl, old guy) - The male werewolf has his own practice in this small town, and he meets the new girl werewolf in a cafe working part time. They have an instant connection but there is something that seems quite off about the other. ( As it gets closer to the full moon their senses become heightened any other time its very dull and almost human) After they find out about each others condition they try to stay clear out of fear they would rip each other apart, but after being threatened by werewolf hunters and the general supernatural they are forced to team up. The male werewolf transforms before the moon sending him into a brief madness making his condition worse. The more a werewolf turns without the full moon it makes them sick in the head and it gets harder to become human again. ( The rules about werewolf's condition could be tweaked to fit the interest of each player. I chose my own set of rules for this one)

LordXMaid - This would be interpreted in many ways. Either of them is a supernatural and the other isn't, or they both are. Maybe the lord is a serial killer and the maid is hiding his secret and helps to clean the mess up.( That one would be cool) They could be lovers or friends. The lord could torture the maid ( Not sexually) out of spite. It's endless.

Bounty hunterX Bountyhunter

Bounty hunterX the hunted - Again it's endless.

TeacherXStudent

Drug addict X drug addict*

Drug addict X non-user*

Scientist X experiment- Could create a cyborg, or a monster like Frankenstein did.

AlienX human

DemonX Human - Or any other supernatural.

Bad boyX good girl * - One roleplay they were both in college, the other was just randomly meeting in the street.

Musician X Musician

Musician X Manger

The list goes on...the only barrier is our imagination.

I really enjoy character development(who doesn't) and world creation but, I'm not in good practice of world creation. It would be nice to find someone to practice with, or to teach me how to create a captivating world.

The roleplay can go anywhere but, I don't want any kind of smut, we can just assume the characters had relations and move on in our play. Also, it doesn't always have to be about love. Sometimes its okay to have a character hate the other and argue, fight, ya know..

I want to expand my horizons so if you have any ideas please send them my way. We can collaborate and create magic. :D

I am mostly active except Thursday- Saturday I work 12 hours those days so I may not be able to reply. I will try my best to post on my break or when I get home, but I cannot make any promises.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like the kind of person I could write with! If you are still open I would love to plan a role play with you :)

I am interested in pretty much anything you have listed; but I also have a few ideas as well. If you are interested shoot me a PM? (if you do not have the ability to do that quite yet no problem just let me know)

I hope we can role play together soon ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back